Socializing is an extreme positive feedback loop. (or an extremely negative one)

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
From my times when I was socialmaxxing before lockdowns, I remember this very clearly.

You would end up meeting someone interesting, interested in you, get invited to an event. Where you would meet new interesting people and set-up new dates for events from things they shared.
(Oh you like that type of music? There's a concert from XX with that music here in 3 weeks! U should come with us.)
That kinda vibe.

Within a few months you would have more social events/contacts wanting to meet-up with you than you could manage. Never before did I have to make decisions between parties/people, because I had multiple things planned on the same day. Now I did. This is what you truly want, because usually there's events you go to 'because you have nothing better to do', and theres people you actually like chilling with.

Having multiple events planned on the same day will allow you to learn yourself what you really like and dislike tbh.

Anyways the reverse is also true. When you have little to no social events planned, you will stay in this 0 social action state for extended periods of times.

Worst is that the people you do meet, tend to be other loners/low social-life people that you will not easily allow you to get into more and more social actions. But instead make you feel low-energy, down like you're wasting your time by being with them.
Exactly because the people you do want to meet with the interesting social lives, already have packed social schedules and arent interesting in meeting new people, you.

It's brutal ngl. I lost contact with that social circle where I was quickly developing from, already before the lockdowns but it was solidified during lockdowns and essentially ended them tbh.

Getting back into such an atmosphere seems like an impossible task now.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17829, thereallegend and 4 others
imagine reading this doomer cope

just have a social life :y'all:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20891 and Deleted member 16369
imagine reading this doomer cope

just have a social life :y'all:
useless comment and it's part of the first 10 you made on this forum.

You better improve your comment quality quick or its over for u

useless comment and it's part of the first 10 you made on this forum.

You better improve your comment quality quick or its over for u
sounds like something someone with no social life would say :blackpill::)

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 20891
It's almost impossible to form new social circles after highschool and college.

And your friends from highschool and college grow old very fast. We are now 25 and lots of people from my social circle either close themselves with their partner or are buried in work and don't have energy to go out.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and MoggerGaston
It's almost impossible to form new social circles after highschool and college.

And your friends from highschool and college grow old very fast. We are now 25 and lots of people from my social circle either close themselves with their partner or are buried in work and don't have energy to go out.
This.

You have to make friends with guys/girls in their early 20s or alternative people.

Half the people I grew up with in my childhood are now wageslaves with no value left for me anymore. Can't socialize with them cuz theyre too busy, tired and boring. Locked down.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, smvmaxxertilllate, thereallegend and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and Deleted member 15827
If you think I act like this IRL you are more retarded than you were already diagnosed as
nobody claims anything about how you act IRL, but there is a reason why you constantly socialize here and under the guise of "muh bluepilled normies"

Man, I hope I can make some decent friends in college despite my sub-par looks.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
From my times when I was socialmaxxing before lockdowns, I remember this very clearly.

You would end up meeting someone interesting, interested in you, get invited to an event. Where you would meet new interesting people and set-up new dates for events from things they shared.
(Oh you like that type of music? There's a concert from XX with that music here in 3 weeks! U should come with us.)
That kinda vibe.

Within a few months you would have more social events/contacts wanting to meet-up with you than you could manage. Never before did I have to make decisions between parties/people, because I had multiple things planned on the same day. Now I did. This is what you truly want, because usually there's events you go to 'because you have nothing better to do', and theres people you actually like chilling with.

Having multiple events planned on the same day will allow you to learn yourself what you really like and dislike tbh.

Anyways the reverse is also true. When you have little to no social events planned, you will stay in this 0 social action state for extended periods of times.

Worst is that the people you do meet, tend to be other loners/low social-life people that you will not easily allow you to get into more and more social actions. But instead make you feel low-energy, down like you're wasting your time by being with them.
Exactly because the people you do want to meet with the interesting social lives, already have packed social schedules and arent interesting in meeting new people, you.

It's brutal ngl. I lost contact with that social circle where I was quickly developing from, already before the lockdowns but it was solidified during lockdowns and essentially ended them tbh.

Getting back into such an atmosphere seems like an impossible task now.
I read this as "Sodomizing is an extreme positive feedback loop. (or an extremely negative one)"