socialmaxx in uni

B

bdycope

Bronze
hoe to socialize in uni when there are no people you know
I mean in highschool you already knew some ppl and made friends quickly because you have classes together, but uni is a whole different thing

I'll go to Uni next year so yeah

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Force yourself to go to club meetings you are interested (below 5PSL be warned)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
ngl if u dont make friends in the first 2 weeks ull spend 3 years of uni without friends

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, bladeeout, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Just be Chad and fuck bitches bro, you are overthinking this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tiresome96, PubertyMaxxer, BigBoy and 1 other person
ngl if u dont make friends in the first 2 weeks ull spend 3 years of uni without friends
Chad starts 3 weeks late and has cream pied every single female in his uni by week 5

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Chadelite, Stingray and 7 others
3 weeks late
True indeed, I didnt socialize in hs at first but the friends I had socialmaxxed and invited me to stuff where I still met people and got girls in the end

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I mean in highschool you already knew some ppl and made friends quickly because you have classes together, but uni is a whole different thing

over if people don't come to get to know you first tbh, other than that supply drugs 2-3 psl boost

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Subhuman Philtrum

pro tip: make a uni discord or groups chat or whatever, then invite everyone to it. assign like those special levels to people = cool friend group will emerge

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I got adhd so I can be quite outgoing and get Adderall prescribed, will people suck my ass for this?
mmm adderall try going to darknet and get molly

thought adderall was the fav. uni drug but i can easily get my hands on molly
no lol copers say it is, cause it's cheap, but it's shit party drug

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
ok lol i thought for focus
but how do i ask people to take drugs w me without seeming like a junkie

go to parties and ask if they want good shit or just get on with 1 girl/ boy and this shit spread really fast 1 week and whole uni will know about you

also depends what uni obviously shit one they blast amph/ meth, prestige one they're scared of weed you feel me

I got adhd so I can be quite outgoing and get Adderall prescribed, will people suck my ass for this?
How do you manage ADHD without addy?

How do you manage ADHD without addy?

Bro, it's challenging but possible. Most people with ADHD can train their attention spans and pretty much curb every symptom. Some people's brains are so fucked they need pills to do act like normal humans. I used to not be able to hold conversations for shit, be antsy asf, procrastinate on everything, and take 4x time to complete every task because I was distracted by everything. I eventually was able to train my attention span and nullify my ADHD symptoms primarily by reading books, quitting things that provide instant gratification, and forcing myself to find boring activites interesting.

• +1
Reactions: bdycope, to_stop_da_cope and BigBoy

Adderall is a good party drug if you take triple doses. It's cocaine but less powerful.

Be outgoing and social with your classmates and roommates. Dont be the guy who locks themselves in their room 24/7, their patience for you will quickly fade. Go to extra curriculum clubs to increase the size of your social circle.

Also dont go to uni if we are still in covid lockdown. I am at UNI and our country is going into full lockdown on friday and its fucking suifuel. it makes it very difficult to meet new people if you dont already have prestablished friend circles.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and PubertyMaxxer
Adderall is a good party drug if you take triple doses. It's cocaine but less powerful.
[/QUOTE
never tried this, my routine rn is acid when alone, pranking friends- shrooms or maka weed, parties/ concerts- basically coco or molly depends on if I feel like spending money that night

never tried this, my routine rn is acid when alone, pranking friends- shrooms or maka weed, parties/ concerts- basically coco or money depends on if I feel like spending money that night
never had any effects after clean weed, even amnesia haze and shit so I just try not to smoke for health

Be outgoing and social with your classmates and roommates. Dont be the guy who locks themselves in their room 24/7, their patience for you will quickly fade. Go to extra curriculum clubs to increase the size of your social circle.

Also dont go to uni if we are still in covid lockdown. I am at UNI and our country is going into full lockdown on friday and its fucking suifuel. it makes it very difficult to meet new people if you dont already have prestablished friend circles.
I admit that it will be very difficult for me to do that.