-SOCIALMAXXING- What to do when people don’t look you in the eyes ? Or juste make like you didn’t exist

L

looksmaxahi

Iron
I am good looking (solid htn) and I have values and hobbies. I always think that I was socially autistic and it’s was over for me cause no one would like my introverted personality. Recently I watch julienhimself video and I had learn to be myself. Now I am in an other mindset -> just be myself
I stopped taking me seriously and learn to laugh at myself. Since I apply this advice, I’m feel better and I had enter in a « flow » social state a lot of time. But sometimes I’m feel out of state. For exemple I speak to someone with a friend. Or with my brother.
The guy we talk, really look the eyes of the guy with me but not me. Like I was invisible ? Does other person have notice that ? They are a link with the fact that I am considered like « attractive » so the person don’t look at me ? I know it’s can sound ego central but i really want to know why sometimes I am really juste invisible and other time I am in a good social flow.

When you look good people don’t look you in the eyes
Maybe I am oppressing

Dnr but I think your just overrating yourself and look like a sub5 and thats the actual reason nobody looks at you.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
Dnr but I think your just overrating yourself and look like a sub5 and thats the actual reason nobody looks at you.
I have been rated htn everytime I send my pic to guy here
Even chadlite one time

But even without looking good why people don’t look me in the eyes ? Or make like I was invisible ? In fact a lot of person have say to me that I was charismatic

But even without looking good why people don’t look me in the eyes ? Or make like I was invisible ? In fact a lot of person have say to me that I was charismatic
Are you not NT or autistic ?

I have been rated htn everytime I send my pic to guy here
Even chadlite one time
Not like you need to be chad to make friends bruh. That's the worst cope on this forum, and actually feeds so much mental illness on the site.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Blond3cel
Are you not NT or autistic ?
I come from totally socially retard to « normal » socialy
I am not shy but I don’t like social pressure
But I try to make me enduring a lot of pressure for socially become better

Not like you need to be chad to make friends bruh. That's the worst cope on this forum, and actually feeds so much mental illness on the site.
I had never say that retard

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
LTN is where life begins everything else is Incel cope from this site.
It just gets easier with better looks level.

• JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I have a 66% percent success rate no way he is white, but indian is the diagnosis for the time being due to his distinctly broken and low effort english.

• JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel