Socialmaxxing

Lifemax

Lifemax

Perseverance is everything.
How on earth do people do it? Like where do you go to meet people? I literally have had zero friends since I dropped out of school 2 years ago kek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and PubertyMaxxer
Join an adult sport group and another hobby group and be social as fuck and prepare to be the one that is starting events for the people you meet outside the hobby activity.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Lifemax
Join an adult sport group and another hobby group and be social as fuck and prepare to be the one that is starting events for the people you meet outside the hobby activity.
Yeah I might join a martial art tbh, there's a muay thai school rly close to my house.

im so undersocialized that i struggle to speak. i find it hard to converse and respond to people. im also a poor conversationalist and have been told i dont follow logical patterns of conversation and make weird connections that arent appropriate or relevant to the topic of conversation.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blitz and Lifemax
im so undersocialized that i struggle to speak. i find it hard to converse and respond to people. im also a poor conversationalist and have been told i dont follow logical patterns of conversation and make weird connections that arent appropriate or relevant to the topic of conversation.

Aka autism...

First step: be Chad
Finish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE
GOOD SOCIAL SKILLS = BEING GOOD LOOKING
That's retarded, do you think that if you are a Chad but are a fucking dweeb and is a brony that girls will dig that shit? Nah nigga, your the one coping with the lack of social skills.

That's retarded, do you think that if you are a Chad but are a fucking dweeb and is a brony that girls will dig that shit? Nah nigga, your the one coping with the lack of social skills.
Another fucking retarded bluepilled greycel, WHAT IS GOING ON, THE GREYCELS ARE GETTING DUMBER AND DUMBER! AND DONT YOU FUCKING DARE SAY THAT YOU JOINDATEMOGME, FAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Another fucking retarded bluepilled greycel, WHAT IS GOING ON, THE GREYCELS ARE GETTING DUMBER AND DUMBER! AND DONT YOU FUCKING DARE SAY THAT YOU JOINDATEMOGME, FAGGOT
I'm not dumb, your ignorant, Chad's have looks and social skills, you have neither. Don't be a bitter cunt.

Cope