socialskillmaxing at job

gigacumster3000

gigacumster3000

Bronze
give me some jobs where you can socialskillmax and talk with a lot of girls? my pick would be bartender, any ideas?

and it has to be light job so bartender kinda sucks

you know you dont have to have a job to talk to women right?

cant even tell if your trolling
dude its hypothetical question, im wondering if theres a job where youre really exposed to social situations, this way you could adapt quickly and improve your social skills, im not talking about getting whores

dude its hypothetical question, im wondering if theres a job where youre really exposed to social situations, this way you could adapt quickly and improve your social skills, im not talking about getting whores
for example im working 100% remotely as a software engineer and there are literally no social interactions

retail is your best bet or even sales

• +1
Reactions: chrisbauer
retail is your best bet or even sales
Seconding this, retail in a cashier or customer service position is good. Give all the QTs the discounts and make eye contact. Just make sure to pick a retail chain with a relevant demographic. I fucked up with JCPenney in this regard. Target is really the best bet currently for younger women it seems.