Society is the best SMV judge

Aroace
It all comes down to perceived attraction or creepiness levels, it's not rocket science, it's a black or white pill that most users here don't want to swallow.

Women volunteer to babebux and fuck you + ask you to fuck their 3 holes daily = gigachad

Women volunteer to fuck you but want you to pay as much as they do or limit access for at least 1 of their holes = chad

Women don't volunteer to fuck you but let you in 1 hole = norman

Women refuse to let you in any hole with or without your offerings = ugly

Women do their best to evade you = truecel

Women call the cops on you = orc

Cops feel uneasy around you = uruk-hai

homeless marine vets are creeped out by your presence and won't socialize with you = fellbeast

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 8869, Hikicel69 and 9 others

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69
depends on demographics

for ex, if ur black and u like white girls, don't live in an upper class city

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
depends on demographics

for ex, if ur black and u like white girls, don't live in an upper class city
This is for all demographics as all women scan men fast

This would be me I guess, yeah I'm a low-tier normie. Flawed list however

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It all comes down to perceived attraction or creepiness levels, it's not rocket science, it's a black or white pill that most users here don't want to swallow.

Women volunteer to babebux and fuck you + ask you to fuck their 3 holes daily = gigachad

Women volunteer to fuck you but want you to pay as much as they do or limit access for at least 1 of their holes = chad

homeless marine vets are creeped out by your presence and won't socialize with you = fellbeast
I don't know man... I get such a varied response from people, including foids, that I don't really know what to believe.

Some foids fawn over me, and cold approach me, while others just actively try to avoid me as if I am some ogre,
Same with chads in general, some chads die to become friends with me, and tell me to go into modeling, while some chads/chadlites actively ignore me and become hostile towards me.
Some people are really nice to me, and even random stranger do favors for me without asking, while some other become downright become antagonistic towards me like I am some sort of orc.

In total, I think your guide is useless.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin

where's the place for curries?:feelsgood::feelshah:

Red dead redemption john marston