Society really expects me to do this?

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
If I have a daughter, society expects me to accept her sleeping around with niggas from a young age. Society expects me to pay out of pocket for the birth control she will use to prevent herself from getting pregnant while she’s riding chads cock.

Teaching your daughter about abstinence in her teens is seen as “religiously fuelled sexism” (even if your motivations for her being abstinent have nothing to do with religious traditionalism)

If she does get pregnant, society expects me to still feed and clothe her, pay for her birth control AND take care of the kid she has in her teens if she fucks up that bad.

Fuck that shit. Son or abortion crew. Having a daughter is a job I don’t want to partake in. It’s a completely shitty job that will Put my cortisol on max for 20 years straight. Why would I want that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 5683, f0rmless and 3 others
hqdefault.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11414, Warlord and 8 others
And if you have a son society will expect you to raise him into a simp cuck who accepts being an incel until age 30 where he can then get Chad's leftovers and raise a kid that isn't his while wagecucking until the day he dies. Having a daughter is much better because at least your DNA can survive and you won't spend hundreds of thousand of dollars on a genetic dead end.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Warlord, Deleted member 5683 and 3 others
It's simple OP

Find a conservative wife. Raise your family like a traditional right wing minded guy.

End of conversation.

Or you could make threads like these to make you feel better about not being able to find a wife in many years to come.

(God I am too real for these disillusioned twerps)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 7901 and 3 others
It's simple OP

Find a conservative wife. Raise your family like a traditional right wing minded guy.

End of conversation.

Or you could make threads like these to make you feel better about not being able to find a wife in many years to come.

tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, SoyGune and Deleted member 6997
It's simple OP

End of conversation.

Where do I find unicorns?

I'll treat your daughter like a queen 🤗 :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
If I have a daughter, society expects me to accept her sleeping around with niggas from a young age. Society expects me to pay out of pocket for the birth control she will use to prevent herself from getting pregnant while she’s riding chads cock.

Teaching your daughter about abstinence in her teens is seen as “religiously fuelled sexism” (even if your motivations for her being abstinent have nothing to do with religious traditionalism)

If she does get pregnant, society expects me to still feed and clothe her, pay for her birth control AND take care of the kid she has in her teens if she fucks up that bad.

Fuck that shit. Son or abortion crew. Having a daughter is a job I don’t want to partake in. It’s a completely shitty job that will Put my cortisol on max for 20 years straight. Why would I want that?
Honestly its over for niggas who have daughters, even if u have an incel son its better than knowing ur daughter is getting railed by chad daily or some tyrone

Joined Sunday at 4:37 AM

• JFL
Reactions: Schönling