Sociology is why I’m on org

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
Legit my favourite part about this forum is the sociology and bro science. Just saw some Bantu looking Nigga bleaching his eyes to make em lighter and some other Lookzzzmaxxer cutting his skull up to get some pussy. Ain’t no website in the world like org man.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Deleted member 38235, Deleted member 49130 and 5 others
Sociology is a myth that undermines biological factors on social structures. It's full of feminist liberal bullshit.

Socio-biology is the more fact based field of science

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, mid, 9cel and 1 other person
Sociology is a bullshit field of study, social behaviors are a result of biological truths not from made up beliefs and social structures

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and 9cel
Legit my favourite part about this forum is the sociology and bro science. Just saw some Bantu looking Nigga bleaching his eyes to make em lighter and some other Lookzzzmaxxer cutting his skull up to get some pussy. Ain’t no website in the world like org man.
mfs being doing anything

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Patato patato
No they're actually at odds with each other. Ask a hairy armpit lesbian sociology professor about biological impact on culture and social behaviors and they will completely deny it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Primalsplit and Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I wouldve taken sociology if it wasnt 70% fat blue haired feminists

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
How do I tie into your research? :feelshehe:

sociology is possibly the most brainwashed subject you could take in school

Im here to learn more about phrenology, physiognomy, etc, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back