Sociopath max

LilJojo

LilJojo

Sphinx
I’m a sociopath from some bullshit PTSD and I have girls pretty regularly interested in me because I manipulate them unwillingly, some even flirt with me all the time lmao. I’m not even a chad, if you have trouble with girls you should look into this shit it works wonders. Only drawback is you hurt them or they aren’t interested in you after a while

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and FutureSlayer
I’m a sociopath from some bullshit PTSD and I have girls pretty regularly interested in me because I manipulate them unwillingly, some even flirt with me all the time lmao. I’m not even a chad, if you have trouble with girls you should look into this shit it works wonders. Only drawback is you hurt them or they aren’t interested in you after a while
Give more technical insights about how u operate

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Give more technical insights about how u operate
I basically get very obsessed and over protective with a girl, and I mirror her actions unwillingly, and then they tell me some shit like I feel like I have known you for a while, and when they start taking interest in me I get cold cause I want something I don’t have if you get me. Like if you get a girl that’s 7/10 you want the 9/10 next if she likes you. And they usually don’t do I end up hoeless for 11 days. Then I begin

• +1
I basically get very obsessed and over protective with a girl, and I mirror her actions unwillingly, and then they tell me some shit like I feel like I have known you for a while, and when they start taking interest in me I get cold cause I want something I don’t have if you get me. Like if you get a girl that’s 7/10 you want the 9/10 next if she likes you. And they usually don’t do I end up hoeless for 11 days. Then I begin
this is such a middle school approach. This would only work on a girl that genuinely desperate for affection

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and GabachoCopium
this is such a middle school approach. This would only work on a girl that genuinely desperate for affection
Middle school approach but still works. It’s just manipulating. All girls want affection from a guy they like, if they don’t get it they try harder. Connect the dots

• +1
Middle school approach but still works. It’s just manipulating. All girls want affection from a guy they like, if they don’t get it they try harder. Connect the dots
Im going to try this ill give my feedback!!!!

• +1
most successful people are sociapaths in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Gaygymmaxx
Shizophrenia needs to be taken more seriously tbh

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and penecompacto
  • +1
Last edited:
  • +1