Sociopath / Psychopath Test - Are You Low Inhib Dark Traid Giga Mogger Slayer?

What's Your Score? - Answer for Both Your Primary and Secondary Score

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Take the Test:
https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php [https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php]

Primary is Psychopath - Secondary is Sociopath

On a scale of 1 - 5

High score in either is a strong indicator of ASPD, [at least as far as without using a proper diagnosis goes that is].

You generally want to avoid these...

Introduction to ASPD:

They [Sociopaths] are part of the Anti-Social Personality Disorder family just like Psychopaths [which are also on the Dark Triad spectrum], but their anti-social behaviour often overlap with each other quite closely.

However, unlike Psychopaths they [Sociopaths] are made [from childhood trauma/abuse] not born [from a brain defect/deformity].

It should also be noted that although both terms are mentioned in medical literature such as the DSM V, neither are actually used in diagnoses of the disorder and actual diagnosis is simply reserved to the term ASPD.

In addition this entire section is merely a surface level dive into what exactly APSD even is, and I suggest you look into the topic yourselves if you're really that interested.

1​

The Difference:

Ironically enough, they [Sociopaths] are able to genuinely care for some people and also feel type emotions to a slightly greater degree compared to Psychopaths, or a have some sort of a stronger "conscience" so to speak, but not by much compared to the NT.

2​

A Note on Machiavellianism:

Then again the same could also maybe be said of Machiavellian type personalities as well, but that's more of a philosophical approach or "choice" toward that kind of [often manipulative] behaviour and not limited to just those with APSD- rather than simply being a type of instinctual behavioural reaction that is an inevitable result of ASPD.

However, it should be noted that those with ASPD are also inclined toward exhibiting Machiavellian type behaviour themselves more easily, though not all Machiavellians are necessarily Sociopaths/Psychopaths.

3​

[General] Outlines of Behaviour:

In general, Sociopaths are also described as being more "hot-blooded" and unpredictable with their behaviour [yet this also makes them slightly more human in a way], while Psychopaths are described as being more "cool-headed" and detached or "machine-like" in nature [because they lack the ability to use the full potential of their amygdala].

However, it should also be noted that these are merely general or grossly oversimplified views of their behaviour, as neither description will always apply to only just one of the two as both can [and usually do] exhibit traits of the other's predicted type of behaviour because they're so similar.

4​

Monsters that Wear Man's Skin:

That is to say, Psychopaths can be just as violent or dangerous, and Sociopaths can be just as cold or calculating.

However, this itself brings up an interesting question: Which of the two would do a better job at blending in?

The Psychopath who has no emotion yet is still an excellent actor as a result of not being restrained by them and being forced to practice for a long time, or the Sociopath who already feels some genuine level of emotion and could theoretically better replicate them as a result of actually knowing them?

5​

Strengths and Weaknesses:

When comparing High Functioning [and High IQ] versions of both my take is this:

The High Functioning Psychopath will overall be more "well put together" and aware in their performance, but not perfect when it comes to smaller and more minute details such as genuine facial expression, and there also remains a possible "delay" of sort when putting on a specific face appropriate to the situation .

However, due to the fact that Psychopaths lack any true initial emotion base from birth they've essentially always had wear this mask, yet this too can also prove advantageous in improving the quality of their performance as it allows for time to properly refine and be more aware of it, whereas the Sociopath will have less time to develop it despite already having a closer understanding of and innate connection to what genuine emotion is truly like.

The Psychopath must be aware of this flaw though and take the proper precautionary measures against it by practicing their faces and the proper responses for these situations often, because they don't come naturally unlike for the Sociopath [to some extent at least]. In addition, these flaws can easily be picked up on by those looking for it or can even make the performance appear feel superficial to those who aren't actively looking for these signs.

The High Functioning Sociopath will be more prone to exhibiting base emotions such as anger and rage, at least when compared to the Psychopath [who doesn't have any emotional base], which can potentially sabotage their performance for the long-term if not careful.

However, at the same time this propensity could also play into the Sociopath's favour if trying to dominate the socio-hierarchy, and although the Psychopath could theoretically also do this too, it would have to be another engineered performance instead of merely being the trait of a natural domineering personality like that of the Sociopath.

In addition, the Sociopath's ability to feel some level of genuine [albeit limited] emotion, without the presence of any weaker [cuck] pro-social emotions that may potentially inhibit anti-social behaviour, could aid in the quality of their performance. Unlike the Psychopath, the presence of some base level understanding of what true emotional responses feel like in Sociopaths can serve as an "emotional palette" of sort for being able to recreate them in appropriate situations, which enables them to be very difficult to detect as they'll be genuine [though borrowed and replicated from another situation].

However, these traits only apply to High Functioning [and IQ] versions of both, as low functioning/IQ variants of either that commit crime [or at the very least get caught] aren't able to effectively conceal their true nature.

6​

Last edited:
I’m a light triad shy dough boy fat boy

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
High Primary = Psychopath

High Secondary = Sociopath

Strong overlap with both obviously.

You have completed the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale.

The LSRP measures two scales.

Scores range from 1 (low) to 5 (high).

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.6. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.5. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

LSRP.png

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 85.7% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 86.46% of people who have taken this test.

Im dark triad mogger

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
01a5ff94648a92d7f230a1424e6afd32.png

brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
i was 76 for primary, 83 for secondary, i dont really agree though im very empathatic and usually resolve shit and think about things before doing them, but i frequently cheat in every aspect of my life and am conservative so ig is makes sense

Your score for primary psychopathy was higher than 03.04% of people who have taken this test.
Your score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 02.26% of people who have taken this test.

In other words, I'm not an autistic fucking loser

Guess what I got.

Primary psychopathy: 4.9
Secondary psychopathy: 2.4

I wonder why there's such a large difference for the two. In primary I scored above 97.54% of people who took the test, and for secondary 44.28%.

I don't think I'm a psychopath at all, seems like a meme test. The vast majority of people are fine with using underhanded methods/cheating to be successful and screwing over others without hesitation. If anything I feel better knowing more people failed, my success is elevated by the failure of my peers.

I'm probably low on secondary because I'm not impulsive at all, I'm the type to mull over decisions for days straight. And I almost never get emotional/mood swing.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.6. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.6. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.
You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 95.74% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 9.61% of people who have taken this test.

Primary psychopathy: 4.9
Secondary psychopathy: 2.4

I wonder why there's such a large difference for the two. In primary I scored above 97.54% of people who took the test, and for secondary 44.28%.

I don't think I'm a psychopath at all, seems like a meme test. The vast majority of people are fine with using underhanded methods/cheating to be successful and screwing over others without hesitation. If anything I feel better knowing more people failed, my success is elevated by the failure of my peers.

I'm probably low on secondary because I'm not impulsive at all, I'm the type to mull over decisions for days straight. And I almost never get emotional/mood swing.
Take the Test:
https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php [https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php]

On a scale of 1 - 5

High score in either is a strong indicator of ASPD, [at least as far as without using a proper diagnosis goes that is].

Got 88% for primary and 34% for secondary.
Screenshot 2023 02 22 04 07 132

LSRP

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Got 4.6 and 4.4 lmfao

Take the Test:

On a scale of 1 - 5

so the question goes who am i?