Soft features halo

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Soft features halo is when your soft features are so good on their own that bones don't even matter ( if they're not recessed). True or not? Discuss.

You have feces for skin.

Discuss.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, RecessedChinCel and Erik-Jón
You have feces for skin.

Discuss.
Says the bihari waiter afflicted with feces face syndrome

2989392 16580822415383854939493882933059

soft feature's will look good even without bone's but soon lose their prime and lose the mass of the face leading to heavy aging

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
True

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Bonesbonesbonesbone and 2 others
  • JFL
is soft feature like eyeballs and lips?

• JFL
You will lose this eventually once you reach 22 years old and plus

Chico now looks like normie and sean o pry is older then him too and o pry looking still young due to more bone mass on his face then on my hand
Lmao 22 :lul::lul: niga Delon peaked at 28 if you don't believe me check his photos

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Lmao 22 :lul::lul: niga Delon peaked at 28 if you don't believe me check his photos
I forgot that skin and aging genetics was a factor too besides bone mass. But on average good looking males with soft features tend to age worse then males with bones in their face significantly. Hernan drago and delon

I forgot that skin and aging genetics was a factor too besides bone mass. But on average good looking males with soft features tend to age worse then males with bones in their face significantly. Hernan drago and delon
Delon had zygos he didn't really have any other bones much plus he didn't even have a tall skull so his bone mass was actually lesser.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken and sibience
Delon had zygos he didn't really have any other bones much plus he didn't even have a tall skull so his bone mass was actually lesser.
your aging varies from person to person so its hard to tell but all i know is that skin and fat padding genetics also combined with good bone mass and a narrow chin is the best combo to aging good and well while also avoiding bad habits such as eating unhealthy,smoking,alcohol,drug's and not sleeping a optimal amount of time also limiting stress. E

your aging varies from person to person so its hard to tell but all i know is that skin and fat padding genetics also combined with good bone mass and a narrow chin is the best combo to aging good and well while also avoiding bad habits such as eating unhealthy,smoking,alcohol,drug's and not sleeping a optimal amount of time also limiting stress. E
With the supplements we have now men can stay young and appealing till 50

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deprived and Bonesbonesbonesbone
With the supplements we have now men can stay young and appealing till 50
Yes but 6'3 chang or 6'7 asian normie ?

face > Height ?

Height > Face

6'7 is height failo
why do so many autistic people on this forum say 6'6-'6'8 is ideal ??? and they keep saying average zoomer is 6'1-6'2 when its still 5
'11 in first world countries

ideal height is like 6'2-6'4 imo do u agree ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 15827

Delons's chin is literally very masculine, he has very masculine bones like his supraorbitals.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 15827
All guys you see with good soft features got at least above average bones
Lol

• Hmm...
Delons's chin is literally very masculine, he has very masculine bones like his supraorbitals.

View attachment 1790984
He has low set brows but his browridge isn't big. No one call that as deepset eyes. He has a great gonial and his chin is averGe

• +1
Reactions: sibience