Soft-max ideas for my lower 3rd? Already lean but wondering about chewing/masseter hypertrophy>

L

LateBloomer

Iron
My dentist who is also maxillofacial surgeon told me I don't need any jaw surgery and that going to them would be idiotic, so I'm wondering what can I do to improve my jaw (width from front mainly)?
I am already lean, but still have some bodyfat left to lose to get to 10%(and maybe stop taking creatine, decrease carbs and add potassium)..
Chewing/Masseter hypertrophy is something which is either loved or hated here, so I'm wondering if it would look good on my face?

Attachments

• IMG_0644.jpg
    IMG_0644.jpg
    979.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0646.jpg
    IMG_0646.jpg
    932 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0648.jpg
    IMG_0648.jpg
    942.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0649.jpg
    IMG_0649.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ingram33 and coispet
ryan gosling?
also it might work, consider it

gua sha

• JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro
@drag what about Gosling bro? I for sure don't have any similarity with him :ROFLMAO:

@dude716274 just googled and it looks like big cope

Nice zygos, send your side profile

• +1
Reactions: LateBloomer
@coispet @IAMNOTANINCEL

Attachments

• IMG_0652.jpg
    IMG_0652.jpg
    912.8 KB · Views: 0
You look like you're 37

who's dad is this be honest guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jabaduk, EzikoIsHere, fl0w and 4 others
@EvangelicalRapist come on Sam i didnt start skin routine yet, why so harsh

slight filler would be best, no need to get TMJ

@Mr. President filler at gonial angle? Interesting, I will look into it if someone does that stuff in my country.
I was already recommended gonial implant and rhino (i found a guy for rhino)..

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
@Mr. President filler at gonial angle? Interesting, I will look into it if someone does that stuff in my country.
I was already recommended gonial implant and rhino (i found a guy for rhino)..
Implant would be too much IMO but look into filler and if there is social issues just say it was from chewing

• Love it
men rarely need rhino. Just work on collagen and chewing. U look late 30s

• +1
My dentist who is also maxillofacial surgeon told me I don't need any jaw surgery and that going to them would be idiotic, so I'm wondering what can I do to improve my jaw (width from front mainly)?
I am already lean, but still have some bodyfat left to lose to get to 10%(and maybe stop taking creatine, decrease carbs and add potassium)..
Chewing/Masseter hypertrophy is something which is either loved or hated here, so I'm wondering if it would look good on my face?
this post shows me how insane this site makes you, your lower third is optimal; there is no softmax you need, maybe an emsculpt or peptide collagen therapy for skin to be firmer but ur bones are already doing 90% of the job, trust me you’re fine

• +1
Reactions: LateBloomer and fl0w
you look like matthew mcconaughey from side. not in a bad or good way
Well, he's not Henry Cavill, but he's definitely not bad-looking :ROFLMAO:.
I was told quite a lot before to look like Christian bale but I guess my nose/ears are fail compared to him.

this post shows me how insane this site makes you, your lower third is optimal; there is no softmax you need, maybe an emsculpt or peptide collagen therapy for skin to be firmer but ur bones are already doing 90% of the job, trust me you’re fine
I agree man, registering to site where 95%+ are mean ugly kids who want to slice their face into Alain Dellon now after just 3 days makes me question my decision.
But there are several people who sounded intelligent and were kind enough to offer good advice, so I guess it is worth it.

I think my lower third is my weakest spot (along with nose) especially compared to eyes and cheeks, but thanks for compliment!

Last edited:
Filler would ascend u

• +1
have u noticed any significant jaw with increase with chewing?
it’s a muscle like any other
train it and it will grow
if u use test or sarms or any ped it will grow faster
to grow chewing but this may not provide enough stress
despite what many people say clenching works, not grinding (which is what people think clenching means) it provides constant tension on muscle like bruxism without wearing teeth. bruxism patients usually have the best jaws. brad pitt is one of them i made a thread on it
IMG 8393

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252, Pietrosiek and mvp2v1
I agree man, registering to site where 95%+ are mean ugly kids who want to slice their face into Alain Dellon now after just 3 days makes me question my decision.
But there are several people who sounded intelligent and were kind enough to offer good advice, so I guess it is worth it.

I think my lower third is my weakest spot (along with nose) especially compared to eyes and cheeks, but thanks for compliment!
dude i get it, people on here tell me i have the worst features known to mankind, appreciate your face objectively or else even after your ascension, you’ll still hate yourself and rot here, but from looking at you, i’d say i could see nose maybe being weakest but your lower third is really not that bad at all

dude i get it, people on here tell me i have the worst features known to mankind, appreciate your face objectively or else even after your ascension, you’ll still hate yourself and rot here, but from looking at you, i’d say i could see nose maybe being weakest but your lower third is really not that bad at all
it’s about harmony not maximising any feature, if anything, emsculpt or some other non invasive treatment alongside a good body fat is all u need, but u need to pair it with making the other features harmonise with the chin, your nasal bridge could be more pronounced with a filler, and if you grew your hair out past your hairline it would make your forehead smaller which is gonna lead to more harmony, but this is me being SUPER autistic and trying to find something to fix, in reality, you already look a lot better than most guys your age, if i were you i’d just CharlieSheenMax, go to a bar and pickup lonely housewives everyday, u have the base to do it

• Love it
Bracing

@the_nextDavidLaid i wore braces last 2 years to correct overbite if you mean that..

Implants of (temporary) fillers. Is the only real solution I see.
Maybe beardfrauding can do it a little bit.

Chewing, mewing. I mostly cope

@eduardkoopman did fillers few days ago (1.5ml volux at each side) and im pretty satisfied.
Its subtle enough that nobody noticed and called me out for them, but I can definitely see difference both in width from front and definition from side.
Now the thing that bothers me is damn nasolabial folds which add too much age to me :/

Attachments

• IMG_0694.jpg
    IMG_0694.jpg
    929.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0697.jpg
    IMG_0697.jpg
    851.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0698.jpg
    IMG_0698.jpg
    738.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0699.jpg
    IMG_0699.jpg
    718.3 KB · Views: 0
@eduardkoopman did fillers few days ago (1.5ml volux at each side) and im pretty satisfied.
Its subtle enough that nobody noticed and called me out for them, but I can definitely see difference both in width from front and definition from side.
Now the thing that bothers me is damn nasolabial folds which add too much age to me :/
fillers, did a pretty good job yeah. i agree.

the nasal folds, seem due to lack of collagen and buccal-face-fat-pads having deteriorated. Both agepill stuff, yeah.
you also around 40, like me?

@eduardkoopman I'm 30 and healthy/lean as fuck, but looks like they add 10 more years 🧙‍♂️