Softmax List - What am I missing?

I would add betacarotenemaxxing or better carrotmaxxing, legit complement to tan and good for healthmaxxing.
ye it’s good but heard if you take for too long it can thin hair

I would also consider tatoomaxxing a softmaxx. If you get tattoos get a nice looking sleeve. Make sure you can cover up your tattoos with clothes, so no neck/face tattoos.
Not if you're a high class looking white or low t asian. Would just look comical tbh.
Good list I would add
Voicemaxxing
Smellmaxxing (figure out some deodorant that doesn’t smell like shit
Fashionmax (don’t dress like a retard)

these won’t make much of a difference but every bit counts
for fragancemaxxing just buy some pure "iso e super" on put 1 spray on your chest. Best money/smell imo. If you have the money you can also just buy some expensive fragrances, read up on the etiquette for buying before you do tho.
Also op, posturemaxxing is legit.

• +1
Reactions: lejend and mulattomaxxer
In addition:

Lowerthirdmaxxing:

Jaw fillers

Eyeareamaxxing:

Undereye fillers
Upper eyelids fillers
Concealer use for dark circles
Eyebrow dying (pencil)
Eyeliner (very minimal use) on eyelashes

Heightmaxxing:

Fixing posture (Stretching/Chin tuck/Getting your curved spine fixed non-surgically with Chiro)

Hairmaxxing:

Hair system

Gymmaxxing:

Deltoid training

Other:

Beardmaxxing

Not if you're a high class looking white or low t asian. Would just look comical tbh.

for fragancemaxxing just buy some pure "iso e super" on put 1 spray on your chest. Best money/smell imo. If you have the money you can also just buy some expensive fragrances, read up on the etiquette for buying before you do tho.
Also op, posturemaxxing is legit.
thanks Danish Retard i’ll look into both

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Good, don't bother with bonemashing or dickmaxxing, they are memes/dangerous.

Good, don't bother with bonemashing or dickmaxxing, they are memes/dangerous.
bonesmashing sure,

however dickmaxxing is legit and i wouldn’t have put it up there if i hadn’t made gains.

dermapen microneedling and Red light therapy (LLLT) for hair and skin
Texturizing spray/powder if you have thin hair

• +1
Reactions: lejend
bonesmashing sure,

however dickmaxxing is legit and i wouldn’t have put it up there if i hadn’t made gains.
Haven't seen a single legit before-after picture of people gaining anything except temporal pumps and many people reported weaker erections and whatnot, not good enough for me.

Haven't seen a single legit before-after picture of people gaining anything except temporal pumps and many people reported weaker erections and whatnot, not good enough for me.
Visit r/AJelqForYou , plenty of evidence there my guy

@Octavius

• +1
Reactions: Octavius

Users who are viewing this thread

Back