• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Kasanova, twilight and 5 others
LET'S GO CAN'T WAIT TO GET TMJ

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, AscensionCel and zura
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Kasanova, zura and 1 other person
These won't give you a jawline, they just grow your masseters
That’s okay. Even the smallest features matter. I already have a jawline from weight loss and developed bones for my age

• +1
Reactions: ungewist

Rate epic transformation guys!!!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Kasanova, Rimaxtis and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: zura and lelouch
I feel like a retard cause I only just found out what that is lmao
if you start getting it stop chewing immediately it's not worth it

7C746B03 6D16 4D66 81A6 EA5F6B4032B3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 24444 and plukee
if you start getting it stop chewing immediately it's not worth it
I will. Im not gonna chew for the whole day my jaw muscles already feel used. Might do 1 hour breaks

Not worth it. Minimal results (masseter are not angular muscles and no, your bones won't grow) + you'll need to do it your entire life if you want to keep the results + risks of TMJD

Fillers/implants mog hard chewing. Our ancestors didn't chew a jawliner. They ate hard food

• +1
Reactions: plukee
retards on here will tell you muhh masseter muscle hypertrophy sucks muhhhh its round

meanwhile i had the most iois ever when i religiously chewed falim gum and had rounder masseters than pitt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, garoupilled_ and 2 others
LATE STAGE CAPITALISM
THROW THAT SHIT IN THE BIN

• WTF
Not worth it. Minimal results (masseter are not angular muscles and no, your bones won't grow) + you'll need to do it your entire life if you want to keep the results + risks of TMJD

Fillers/implants mog hard chewing. Our ancestors didn't chew a jawliner. They ate hard food
retards on here will tell you muhh masseter muscle hypertrophy sucks muhhhh its round

meanwhile i had the most iois ever when i religiously chewed falim gum and had rounder masseters than pitt
The 2 types of people on .Org

The 2 types of people on .Org
the guy isnt wrong tho. it can cause TMJ and like any other muscle u need to keep doing it

fillers have mixed results. some say they arent stable and cause bloating cuz they move to other places and are also not permanent. implants or MSE/surgery are the only permanent results for a better jaw

• +1
the guy isnt wrong tho. it can cause TMJ and like any other muscle u need to keep doing it

fillers have mixed results. some say they arent stable and cause bloating cuz they move to other places and are also not permanent. implants or MSE/surgery are the only permanent results for a better jaw
Oh shit yeah no im not saying he is. And i dont want fillers cause i fear ill look uncanny and also because of what you said aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Did you get the 3.0?

Ignore the retards who say "it only grows masseters". Let them stick with a rounded beta soy twink jaw.

Post your progress, brah.

• Love it
Did you get the 3.0?

Ignore the retards who say "it only grows masseters". Let them stick with a rounded beta soy twink jaw.

Post your progress, brah.
Thank you bro. Im only chewing an hour a day tho as I don’t want tmj and wdym by 3.0?

Thank you bro. Im only chewing an hour a day tho as I don’t want tmj and wdym by 3.0?
3.0 is the latest updated version.

• +1
3.0 is the latest updated version.
If you mean the ball thing then no i don’t have that. I wanted to get gum instead. It’ll only last me 2 months but i plan on getting the 3.0 after that