SOFTMAXXES I do (and you should too) before going out. GTFIH!

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Master
Ok retards, I think I am getting the hang of this life shit. Been on a mad run recently fuck. If you have been keeping up with my shit profile you’d know that I have been upping my softmaxx game, it is very beneficial before going out, u need to try do whatever you can to gain an edge on faggots. Anyways here we go.

First off (cope? Idk, it’s basic so don’t comment on it)
- skincare - don’t be a retard with this just clean ur face, USE AN EYE CREAM. U don’t want to look sickly as fuck.

- TINTED BB CREAM - this is fucking amazing, before u say make up muh muh, shut the fuck up lmao I know so many Normies who use this and it helps a fuck ton.

- CURL CREAM FOR HAIR- I have curly hair and I’m trying to grow out Greek curls hairstyle for that sort of beach look like Marlon texieria, so I haven’t been getting haircuts, the least I can do is make my current hair look Mogger, I do this by using MIELLES Rosemary Mint Styling Cream, paired with peppermint oil to scrunch out the crunchiness.

- EYEBROW TINT AND LASH TINT - tint the fuckkkkkkk out of those lashes, not ur brows tho unless u have NONE. Just fill in the patchy areas of ur eyebrows and yeah. The lash tint does me wonders make me a lot more striking when paired with the next thing I do.

- CONTACTS - yeah I don’t care bro, fuck u, contacts are such a good fucking softmaxx when used properly. Look at guys like Toni Mahfud and that Arab guy literally became exotic CHAD MODELS by frauding with professional contacts, I either use a nice realistic green dark green or HAZEL.

- LIFTS - I am 6’2, push 6’3 when I wear Jordan 4’s. But I am just a horrific insecure clown so I need more and I want more, 1.2 inch lifts off Amazon and they make me like 6”4, eviscerated. Boom

Now, for the cherry on top, this is what will make ur oneitis feral

- FUROSEMIDEEEEEEE @pneumocystosis u fucking beauty, put me onto this. I take 120mg that’s my personal custom dose. Before u say cope, this is how I look on it JFL (and also with every other softmaxx on this list). You don’t believe me, look at my other threads, or this pic.

500E162E 65E2 4A5B BF24 FD2E6ABA4CCA

Anyways, thanks for reading
Here’s a brag video. I had to be quick and yes I cropped the face @Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, boss8055, lebronjames23 and 13 others
shit brag vid it looks like your sister who was mid sentence
but good softmax list nonetheless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, Htobrother, shalomnigga and 10 others
All cope just do deadhangs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, looks>books, shia.jihadist and 2 others
are you woman wtf bro

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
I do pretty well at ~5'8'' but good on you for being 6'3''

I don't see anything wrong with the stuff on here other than the lifts and the diuretic drug

The world can be very shallow, great on you for getting the girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, BootySniffer69, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Fuck softmaxxing someone tell me how to calculate Vito Basso's PFL on phone, not the ratio for PFH but the eye length
What makes this vito basso guy the best looking guy v0 3dr0vgl70wi91

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Timmy, Clavicular, PeiFan94 and 1 other person
I do pretty well at ~5'8'' but good on you for being 6'3''

I don't see anything wrong with the stuff on here other than the lifts and the diuretic drug

The world can be very shallow, great on you for getting the girl
Thank you bro
And yeah that’s great that u do good at 5’8. Like I said I am just insecure

what bb cream you use?

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, T50 Mogger, Clavicular and 1 other person
yo bro, be sure to check that it’s non comedogenic, if it is then it can clog your pores and break u out. something similar happened to me w another bb cream
Shit thanks bro
Will look into it

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
Shit thanks bro
Will look into it
yeah no problem, btw i accidentally wrote that if it is comedogenic that it’ll block your pores, but i meant to say that if it isn’t.

• +1
yeah no problem, btw i accidentally wrote that if it is comedogenic that it’ll block your pores, but i meant to say that if it isn’t.
It’s ok bro 🙌🏽

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
Can u show a picture of ur skin up close on bb cream

• +1
Can u show a picture of ur skin up close on bb cream
I linked it above scroll up its in this thread bro

Also I’m wearing it in that photo
Here’s some more for reference
69AB7AD2 798D 493A 9F06 1E07061B5CBF
23DE4DBA 9D2E 4721 8ECB DE10D0C72EC1
69AB7AD2 798D 493A 9F06 1E07061B5CBF
Feel free to zoom in

Not at all, what is it that concerns u? Lmk and I’ll elaborate
How much of the BB cream are you using? Cause I went out with it a few weeks back and my friends noticed immediately jfl so I played it off as sunscreen.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
Also you got a link for the furosemide?

• +1
Also you got a link for the furosemide?
I get my furosemide from my sister who is a surgeon
But pneumos thread on it and his replies will have a source

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and shitskinism
How much of the BB cream are you using? Cause I went out with it a few weeks back and my friends noticed immediately jfl so I played it off as sunscreen.
I don’t use much, just a tiny bit, pea size and spread out evenly like tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: shitskinism
I don’t use much, just a tiny bit, pea size and spread out evenly like tretinoin
Yeah looking back I think my problem was I didn’t get one that was tinted. Imma cop a new one and see how it goes.

• +1
>6'2

stopped reading right there.

• +1
Reactions: Wishful, STUPIDREFEREES, fl0w and 2 others
which eye cream do u talk about bro
send link

• +1
- EYEBROW TINT AND LASH TINT - tint the fuckkkkkkk out of those lashes, not ur brows tho unless u have NONE. Just fill in the patchy areas of ur eyebrows and yeah. The lash tint does me wonders make me a lot more striking when paired with the next thing I do.

- CONTACTS - yeah I don’t care bro, fuck u, contacts are such a good fucking softmaxx when used properly. Look at guys like Toni Mahfud and that Arab guy literally became exotic CHAD MODELS by frauding with professional contacts, I either use a nice realistic green dark green or HAZEL.
What brand do you use for the tint?
How long did it take for your eyes to not resist when you tried to put on contacts?

• +1
What brand do you use for the tint?
How long did it take for your eyes to not resist when you tried to put on contacts?
BF831C67 0D1C 4762 9BAE 8923FFEB4A46
Don’t use this on ur eyebrows only ur lashes

And took me a few tries for my eyes, it is hard but keep trying

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Htobrother, Timmy and ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
Will FUROSEMIDE debloat your face

• +1
Rashes and other stuff. It’s very toxic. Don’t take it unless your completely boneless.
havwnt experienced that, only if ur retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Ok retards, I think I am getting the hang of this life shit. Been on a mad run recently fuck. If you have been keeping up with my shit profile you’d know that I have been upping my softmaxx game, it is very beneficial before going out, u need to try do whatever you can to gain an edge on faggots. Anyways here we go.

First off (cope? Idk, it’s basic so don’t comment on it)
- skincare - don’t be a retard with this just clean ur face, USE AN EYE CREAM. U don’t want to look sickly as fuck.

- TINTED BB CREAM - this is fucking amazing, before u say make up muh muh, shut the fuck up lmao I know so many Normies who use this and it helps a fuck ton.

- CURL CREAM FOR HAIR- I have curly hair and I’m trying to grow out Greek curls hairstyle for that sort of beach look like Marlon texieria, so I haven’t been getting haircuts, the least I can do is make my current hair look Mogger, I do this by using MIELLES Rosemary Mint Styling Cream, paired with peppermint oil to scrunch out the crunchiness.

- LIFTS - I am 6’2, push 6’3 when I wear Jordan 4’s. But I am just a horrific insecure clown so I need more and I want more, 1.2 inch lifts off Amazon and they make me like 6”4, eviscerated. Boom

Now, for the cherry on top, this is what will make ur oneitis feral

- FUROSEMIDEEEEEEE @pneumocystosis u fucking beauty, put me onto this. I take 120mg that’s my personal custom dose. Before u say cope, this is how I look on it JFL (and also with every other softmaxx on this list). You don’t believe me, look at my other threads, or this pic.

View attachment 3008880

Anyways, thanks for reading
Here’s a brag video. I had to be quick and yes I cropped the face @Clavicular
View attachment 3008882
Bro u look identical to my best friend online, a softmaxxed cersion tho

• +1
Bro u look identical to my best friend online, a softmaxxed cersion tho
Haha lemme see him
I’m trynna reach my ultimate softmaxxing potential before even considering hardmaxx

Haha lemme see him
I’m trynna reach my ultimate softmaxxing potential before even considering hardmaxx
Let him guve consent and then. He’s identical to you with a longer midface

• +1