Softmaxxes you can do to prevent roping

D

Deleted member 29670

Silver
keep in mind you won’t have model looks by the end of this but at least you won’t rope:

1. Stay lean and lift, do not fall for the bulking cope on tik tok, if you are trying to gain weight you should lean bulk it’s a longer process but you won’t be a fat fuck

2. Groom well and find a haircut that suits your head shape, for example a guy with a more rectangular head will not look good with longer hair and a guy with a rounder head looks better with longer hair

3. Have a good hygiene, you can look like brad pitt but if you smell like shit no chicks are gonna want to be around you if they are gagging to puke from your stench, smell good and increase your likelihood of compliments in claustrophobic places like a train or a bus. And PSA brush your fuckin teeth man jesus

4. Improve your style, stop wearing that same fucking champion hoodie from high school, and those nasty cumstained adidas joggers, don’t have to wear designer just look for essentials such as blank shirts and hoodies

5. Don’t be on this website all day man come here for advice don’t fall into a depression pit because of what some fag says, anyways good luck!

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: T50 Mogger, blatonslatt, redmaxx and 7 others
Just take 10 showers a day bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Repentsinner, Suimaxxer and 3 others
damn bro never heard these before, you might wanna ad a few things to the list tho, like for exaple:

-breathe - it's essential to stay alive

-eat foot - you don't want to starve

-drink water - you defo don't wanna dehydrate yourself to death man

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;, redmaxx, Roamer and 4 others
Cope, bloatmaxx is the way, I haven't been lean longer than a year and i still won't stop bulking

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Just take 10 showers a day bro
roping cuz
damn bro never heard these before, you might wanna ad a few things to the list tho, like for exaple:

-breathe - it's essential to stay alive

-eat foot - you don't want to starve

-drink water - you defo don't wanna dehydrate yourself to death man
like I said in the thread title, this ain’t gonna make you a PSL god, but at least you won’t rope because roping over not looking like a model is the most embarrassing way to possibly die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Cope, bloatmaxx is the way, I haven't been lean longer than a year and i still won't stop bulking

You can bloatmaxx if you wanna stay in your house all summer while all your friends are swimming with chicks, keep doing you bro

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, justleavemealone, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
You can bloatmaxx if you wanna stay in your house all summer while all your friends are swimming with chicks, keep doing you bro
You can swim with chicks all summer (NT) while I chase those same chicks down in my car at night until they can’t run anymore before driving away (darktriadmaxxed)

• JFL
Reactions: chadcel;
I think niggas here are just trolling

I agree but All water.

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
If you’re waiting on getting surgeries I’d say bulk and don’t worry about being lean. Do the bare minimum for hygiene. Do whatever’s cheapest for your clothing and hair cuts.

Soft maxxing won’t turn an LTN into anything that foids would be sexually interested in and it’s a rather time consuming and expensive cope.

I speak from experience having made this mistake. OP advice is good for strong MTN+ base though.