Softmaxxes

P

pemy

Iron
I don’t wanna get surgery yet as I’m 15 and still growing, however I still want to try to fix some of the problems I have facially. What softmaxxes should I focus on to improve my overall attractiveness? I see a lot of mixed ideas as to what is actually important and what’s just cope so I was wondering if anyone could help me out.

Attachments

• 81D9B2DA-405F-491B-A1BC-588F440EB786.jpeg
    81D9B2DA-405F-491B-A1BC-588F440EB786.jpeg
    990.9 KB · Views: 0
  • B2F7A725-D412-4695-89B8-9EF38E45CC5B.jpeg
    B2F7A725-D412-4695-89B8-9EF38E45CC5B.jpeg
    912.9 KB · Views: 0
  • F55C5190-3B85-4918-8C58-6496B75FDEA3.jpeg
    F55C5190-3B85-4918-8C58-6496B75FDEA3.jpeg
    747.5 KB · Views: 0
  • F155F062-F2E1-4FB8-9C07-4EEA0D27A5D2.jpeg
    F155F062-F2E1-4FB8-9C07-4EEA0D27A5D2.jpeg
    917.7 KB · Views: 0
Ginger Sylvester Stallone with extra failos

u better statusmax hard boyo otherwise u might be fucked

just optimize ur hormones

i focused on only this for around half a year and ascended from ltn to high mtn-low htn js from doing nothing and i still do get little improvements here and there (i was 14 nearly 15 when i did this)

just optimize ur hormones

i focused on only this for around half a year and ascended from ltn to high mtn-low htn js from doing nothing and i still do get little improvements here and there (i was 14 nearly 15 when i did this)
What do you do for them? Just like diet and lifestyle? I think I’m pretty good in that regard

I’m not ginger 😭 😭 what are the falios tho and what can I do
In all honesty you have the autistic face of Stallone if he had the body of sub5. You have the same face stacies and beckies at school wouldn't hesitate to gaslight and make fun of. As a matter fact you have the profil of whom the foids talks the most shit of then gaslights you into thinking its all about your personality when its not. You're born with a huge facial disvantage and your roastie mom along with your drunk gangbanging dad prolly fucked without thinking what about what outcome you would suffer from this.

on the positive note, i assume you're young, in case if you are, highly suggest you to go gym, if ure more genetically fucked than the pictures shows than fuck me m8.

take it as you will.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Selenium
In all honesty you have the autistic face of Stallone if he had the body of sub5. You have the same face stacies and beckies at school wouldn't hesitate to gaslight and make fun of. As a matter fact you have the profil of whom the foids talks the most shit of then gaslights you into thinking its all about your personality when its not. You're born with a huge facial disvantage and your roastie mom along with your drunk gangbanging dad prolly fucked without thinking what about what outcome you would suffer from this.

on the positive note, i assume you're young, in case if you are, highly suggest you to go gym, if ure more genetically fucked than the pictures shows than fuck me m8.

take it as you will.
If your height counters all then take back everything i said, but still go to gym tho.

Last edited:
What do you do for them? Just like diet and lifestyle? I think I’m pretty good in that regard
i personally was sprinting, lifting heavy weights, and i was eating a bunch of protein but i ate like shit and went to bed at like 8-9 so i was getting a shit ton of gh and i quit football for less cortisol and more recovery

im not 100% sure about the lifting because people say it decreases testosterone because of cortisol but thats js what i personally did

In all honesty you have the autistic face of Stallone if he had the body of sub5. You have the same face stacies and beckies at school wouldn't hesitate to gaslight and make fun of. As a matter fact you have the profil of whom the foids talks the most shit of then gaslights you into thinking its all about your personality when its not. You're born with a huge facial disvantage and your roastie mom along with your drunk gangbanging dad prolly fucked without thinking what about what come you would suffer from this.

take it as you will.
I don’t think my physique is that bad for my age 😭

Attachments

• D549409F-6110-4845-A00D-CF567C32B179.jpeg
    D549409F-6110-4845-A00D-CF567C32B179.jpeg
    654.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 77A71B3F-DF62-4E9C-BF42-9B8A107B2661.png
    77A71B3F-DF62-4E9C-BF42-9B8A107B2661.png
    7.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 0A701BB8-8C5A-44B5-9D02-1206E8BF273A.png
    0A701BB8-8C5A-44B5-9D02-1206E8BF273A.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • E088E678-E36F-43E4-AED8-CDFC8A1B5FA7.jpeg
    E088E678-E36F-43E4-AED8-CDFC8A1B5FA7.jpeg
    887.9 KB · Views: 0
i personally was sprinting, lifting heavy weights, and i was eating a bunch of protein but i ate like shit and went to bed at like 8-9 so i was getting a shit ton of gh and i quit football for less cortisol and more recovery

im not 100% sure about the lifting because people say it decreases testosterone because of cortisol but thats js what i personally did
Ok, I lift, I’ll try sprinting, I also play lacrosse and wrestling (which might be kinda bad) tho

I don’t think my physique is that bad for my age 😭
its pretty mid if u dont do any sports like i did like football u shouldnt lift until ur growth plates close so at around 17 and its only putting u under more stress tbh

I don’t wanna get surgery yet as I’m 15 and still growing, however I still want to try to fix some of the problems I have facially. What softmaxxes should I focus on to improve my overall attractiveness? I see a lot of mixed ideas as to what is actually important and what’s just cope so I was wondering if anyone could help me out.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

falios
NCT
long philtrum
reseed chin

Positives
decent jaw with
good brow ridge
Blue eyes

overall MTN (5/10)

• +1
Reactions: pemy

falios
NCT
long philtrum
reseed chin

Positives
decent jaw with
good brow ridge
Blue eyes

overall MTN (5/10)
its not even the negative canthal tilt its just the uneven upper eyelid exposure. i think he has appeal though

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX

falios
NCT
long philtrum
reseed chin

Positives
decent jaw with
good brow ridge
Blue eyes

overall MTN (5/10)
Do yk if there’s anything I can do about those naturally or is surgery the only option

I’m like 5’10 maybe 5’9ish 🤣😰
Do you know the amount of Noodle chink stacies willing to fuck an autist like u and give birth to 10 ER babies ?

Im not pro race mix but if even landhales doesnt want u in ur home then go make an harem in japan or smth

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
Do you think all lifts or just more dangerous ones like deadlifts?
idk tbh or if its even scientifically proven but people say like any amount of heavy gymceling bc ur body is sending the nutrients n shi to regrowing muscle instead of growing.

Do yk if there’s anything I can do about those naturally or is surgery the only option
surgery but its not even like surgery would help that much it only raise you by a point your basically softmaxxed tbh

Do you know the amount of Noodle chink stacies willing to fuck an autist like u and give birth to 10 ER babies ?

Im not pro race mix but if even landhales doesnt want u in ur home then go make an harem in japan or smth
I already did bro 😭 I got a Korean gf

idk tbh or if its even scientifically proven but people say like any amount of heavy gymceling bc ur body is sending the nutrients n shi to regrowing muscle instead of growing.
Oh yeah I guess that could make sense

surgery but its not even like surgery would help that much it only raise you by a point your basically softmaxxed tbh
I mean I’d take a point in the future if I got the money for it

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
Do you think all lifts or just more dangerous ones like deadlifts?
deadlifts and squats

never really got anything out of them besides a back injury especially if ur doing 5x5 i fucked my shit up deadlifting 450 beltless now i cant lift for maybe another year :hnghn:

deadlifts and squats

never really got anything out of them besides a back injury especially if ur doing 5x5 i fucked my shit up deadlifting 450 beltless now i cant lift for maybe another year :hnghn:
Yeah I don’t deadlift but I do squat sometimes so I guess I’ll do more leg press or hack squat (not really complaining it’s much easier)

Yeah I don’t deadlift but I do squat sometimes so I guess I’ll do more leg press or hack squat (not really complaining it’s much easier)
leg press is a fucking waste of time and hack squats r good

and instead of deads do rdls they were the best for accessory work and getting bigger when i was a powerlifting gymcel

leg press is a fucking waste of time and hack squats r good

and instead of deads do rdls they were the best for accessory work and getting bigger when i was a powerlifting gymcel
Yeah I do rdls, the stretch they gave makes me bricked

Yeah that sucks, guess you’re stuck with just machines
i usually js do pull ups push ups and dips now and sprint uphill or sprint on the treadmill w max incline for legs and hgh

i also do some benchpress every once in a while and i did ohp recently and hit a new pr for some reason but it fucked up my back again :)

• +1
Reactions: pemy
i usually js do pull ups push ups and dips now and sprint uphill or sprint on the treadmill w max incline for legs and hgh

i also do some benchpress every once in a while and i did ohp recently and hit a new pr for some reason but it fucked up my back again :)
Damn that sucks, good luck bro, I guess just try to let it heal for a while