Softmaxxes

P

pemy

Iron
I don’t wanna get surgery yet as I’m 15 and still growing, however I still want to try to fix some of the problems I have facially. What softmaxxes should I focus on to improve my overall attractiveness? I see a lot of mixed ideas as to what is actually important and what’s just cope so I was wondering if anyone could help me out.

Attachments

• 81D9B2DA-405F-491B-A1BC-588F440EB786.jpeg
    81D9B2DA-405F-491B-A1BC-588F440EB786.jpeg
    990.9 KB · Views: 0
  • B2F7A725-D412-4695-89B8-9EF38E45CC5B.jpeg
    B2F7A725-D412-4695-89B8-9EF38E45CC5B.jpeg
    912.9 KB · Views: 0
  • F55C5190-3B85-4918-8C58-6496B75FDEA3.jpeg
    F55C5190-3B85-4918-8C58-6496B75FDEA3.jpeg
    747.5 KB · Views: 0
  • F155F062-F2E1-4FB8-9C07-4EEA0D27A5D2.jpeg
    F155F062-F2E1-4FB8-9C07-4EEA0D27A5D2.jpeg
    917.7 KB · Views: 0
its pretty mid if u dont do any sports like i did like football u shouldnt lift until ur growth plates close so at around 17 and its only putting u under more stress tbh
I play lacrosse and do wrestling, I did football the last three years but quit, and basketball

I don’t wanna get surgery yet as I’m 15 and still growing, however I still want to try to fix some of the problems I have facially. What softmaxxes should I focus on to improve my overall attractiveness? I see a lot of mixed ideas as to what is actually important and what’s just cope so I was wondering if anyone could help me out.
nigga fix ur lazy eye to not be a sub human all so get lip fillers age is cope im 15 too stop coping ur sub 5 lips aint going to fix with age

Alright man your chin is recessed and your eye’s canthal tilt is negative and their uneven,the only way you can balance it out is my training that masseter muscle for a wider jaw and fix that bloat,but it’s not enough to balance it out but it will slightly

nigga fix ur lazy eye to not be a sub human all so get lip fillers age is cope im 15 too stop coping ur sub 5 lips aint going to fix with age
Is that you in your profile 😭 racemaxx now little monkey boy or at least apply for a call center position you little paki 😭 lip fillers are gay fuck and your sub 5 with that pheno

Alright man your chin is recessed and your eye’s canthal tilt is negative and their uneven,the only way you can balance it out is my training that masseter muscle for a wider jaw and fix that bloat,but it’s not enough to balance it out but it will slightly
Yeah the eyes and chin I’m kinda just tucked besides surgery, widening the masseters wouldn’t really do much, I can’t debloat cuz I’m gunna start bulking for gym

Yeah the eyes and chin I’m kinda just tucked besides surgery, widening the masseters wouldn’t really do much, I can’t debloat cuz I’m gunna start bulking for gym
I wouldn’t recommend a bulk while trying to look better lol

Is that you in your profile 😭 racemaxx now little monkey boy or at least apply for a call center position you little paki 😭 lip fillers are gay fuck and your sub 5 with that pheno
Race max I have blue eyes and I mog u to gandy lol my lips are ideal at 1.6x it’s just the pic lol keep coping

u mad cuz I mog u lol just rope u need lip fillers cuz ur lips are sub 1 my pheno is better then urs lol blue eyes dark hair good white skin just cope harder boyo new gen 💀🙏

u mad cuz I mog u lol just rope u need lip fillers cuz ur lips are sub 1 my pheno is better then urs lol blue eyes dark hair good white skin just cope harder boyo new gen 💀🙏
You are NOT white little bro 😭 go back to the slumps of munbai little stinky Indian. Hopefully you can mog the pakis in your home country

so who mogs who? look at front harmoy cuz i didnt put a side pic

View attachment 3088993 View attachment 3089016so who mogs who? look at front harmoy cuz i didnt put a side pic
I posted like a shitty pciture of me looking neutrally you posted like a picture of you frauding biting your cheeks trying to get hunter eyes 😭 either way that shit is so innacurate my canthal tilt is most defiently negative and that’s one of the only things it said wasn’t bad 😭

I posted like a shitty pciture of me looking neutrally you posted like a picture of you frauding biting your cheeks trying to get hunter eyes 😭 either way that shit is so innacurate my canthal tilt is most defiently negative and that’s one of the only things it said wasn’t bad 😭
cope i mog u :lul::lul:

its negtive its just didnt put the - its -4*