Softmaxxing doesn't exist

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
There is absolutely not a single softmaxx that works except for leanmaxxing which can't even be considered a looksmax because if you don't have the base it won't do shit anyway, you are just returning to your normal natural human weight, you did nothing special.

All skin care products are absolute cope, I have never seen a single male do skincare in real life and everyone has better skin than me who has spent hundreds of euros in skincare. If you ever get skin problems, over time you will eventually be forced to do some nuclear option like accutane or some laser treatment, you will never be able to significantly improve your skin by putting on some jewish scam products.

Shit hair is also impossible to fix without surgery or frauding it with hair system.

Let's not talk about other facial flaws or height, simply impossible to improve without surgeries or other procedures.

All in all, softmaxxing is an utter cope. There is not a single man who significantly improved his dating life or life in general by doing softmaxxing, and I don't mean tall HTNs+ who were fat pieces of shit and just lost some weight.

Whatever falio that you have, stop coping, start saving money and always go for hardmaxx option, you will save so much time and money and you might actually improve your looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xuzky, copemaxxeer, Gus17 and 7 others
There probably is. Ur probably an oldcel

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, AySab and silencio
There probably is. Ur probably an oldcel
Yes I am an oldcel(26) but it doesn't matter anyway. When you have shit looks, you have shit looks regardless of your age. Shit looks are impossible to change without hardmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: PMF1 and aspiringexcel
Yes I am an oldcel(26) but it doesn't matter anyway. When you have shit looks, you have shit looks regardless of your age. Shit looks are impossible to change without hardmaxxing.
Ur too old to softmax

Thats simply why

No 26 yo bout to do fluffy hair baggy clothes and piercings. Unless he looks young af or his image matters for work

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and AySab
No 26 yo bout to do fluffy hair baggy clothes and piercings.
Fluffy hair, baggy clothes and piercing won't do shit for a subhuman.

Baggy clothes, piercings and choke collars are artificial man made things, it is impossible for a human brain to be attracted to them, they are not even a looksmaxx jfl...

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, St.TikTokcel, noodlelover and 1 other person
Fluffy hair, baggy clothes and piercing won't do shit for a subhuman.

Baggy clothes, piercings and choke collars are artificial man made things, it is impossible for a human brain to be attracted to them, they are not even a looksmaxx jfl...
Ur too old to know. Many fashionmaxxed ltn slayers who are teen- early 20s

Oldcels never understand this but all the young users do

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and St.TikTokcel
Ur too old to know. Many fashionmaxxed ltn slayers who are teen- early 20s

Oldcels never understand this but all the young users do
Nigga I was a subhuman both in my teens and early 20s, like wearing some faggot clothes would have helped me.

I was bluepilled/redpilled and gaslighted by society as almost every man today is and didn't know about the blackpill and importance of looks. Had I been blackpilled, I would have immediately gone for no bullshit hardmaxxes and saved myself.

This post was exactly for young ugly niggas who can be saved if they just stopped coping and truly improved their looks.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, St.TikTokcel, noodlelover and 1 other person
Nigga I was a subhuman both in my teens and early 20s, like wearing some faggot clothes would have helped me.

I was bluepilled/redpilled and gaslighted by society as almost every man today is and didn't know about the blackpill and importance of looks. Had I been blackpilled, I would have immediately gone for no bullshit hardmaxxes and saved myself.

This post was exactly for young ugly niggas who can be saved if they just stopped coping and truly improved their looks.
Then the drip pill and softmaxxing exists in countries who care about it

Leme guess ur in some eurofag country with no drip. Trust me in the states and uk softmaxxing is legit

Yeah same looks level 😂😂😂😂😂😂
muuuuh softmaxx is cope

Attachments

• IMG_4106.jpeg
    IMG_4106.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, aspiringexcel, try2beme and 1 other person
There is absolutely not a single softmaxx that works except for leanmaxxing which can't even be considered a looksmax because if you don't have the base it won't do shit anyway, you are just returning to your normal natural human weight, you did nothing special.

All skin care products are absolute cope, I have never seen a single male do skincare in real life and everyone has better skin than me who has spent hundreds of euros in skincare. If you ever get skin problems, over time you will eventually be forced to do some nuclear option like accutane or some laser treatment, you will never be able to significantly improve your skin by putting on some jewish scam products.

Shit hair is also impossible to fix without surgery or frauding it with hair system.

Let's not talk about other facial flaws or height, simply impossible to improve without surgeries or other procedures.

All in all, softmaxxing is an utter cope. There is not a single man who significantly improved his dating life or life in general by doing softmaxxing, and I don't mean tall HTNs+ who were fat pieces of shit and just lost some weight.

Whatever falio that you have, stop coping, start saving money and always go for hardmaxx option, you will save so much time and money and you might actually improve your looks.
Gym, tanning, facial hair - easy softmaxxes.

Using accutane is also softmaxxing, buddy ☠️☠️

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, noodlelover, try2beme and 1 other person
Yeah same looks level 😂😂😂😂😂😂
muuuuh softmaxx is cope
Retard, that is accutane plus probably acne scar removal which are hardmaxxes. Either way that guy is not good looking.

He didn't improve his skin by putting on some faggot moisturizers, serums and "vitamins".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and silencio
Gym, tanning, facial hair - easy softmaxxes.

Using accutane is also softmaxxing, buddy ☠️☠️
Nigga I taken accutane.

First off it's expensive where I live, it comes with side effects, you need to change your lifestyle while on it, it can have health consequences and it is the last option when you tried everything.

It is absolutely not a softmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Retard, that is accutane plus probably acne scar removal which are hardmaxxes. Either way that guy is not good looking.

He didn't improve his skin by putting on some faggot moisturizers, serums and "vitamins".
How is taking a pill a day and putting on lip balm a hardmaxx just JFL. You can improve your skin with cleansers and moisturizers it just didn't work for you, also topical retinoids are not cope 100%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, aspiringexcel and AySab
How is taking a pill a day and putting on lip balm a hardmaxx just JFL. You can improve your skin with cleansers and moisturizers it just didn't work for you, also topical retinoids are not cope 100%
Do you know what accutane even does? Do you know that basically after taking it your skin will most likely stay dry? Do you know that it significantly alters some chemical processes in your body?

Did you take accutane? I have taken it so I might be more knowledgeable on this than you, random greycel.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Do you know what accutane even does? Do you know that basically after taking it your skin will most likely stay dry? Do you know that it significantly alters some chemical processes in your body?

Did you take accutane? I have taken it so I might be more knowledgeable on this than you, random greycel.
Cmon bruh let it go accutane isnt a hardmax and you know it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, WayneBraaaah, AySab and 1 other person
Nigga I taken accutane.

First off it's expensive where I live, it comes with side effects, you need to change your lifestyle while on it, it can have health consequences and it is the last option when you tried everything.

It is absolutely not a softmaxx.
1. Just because something is expensive its not a hardmaxx
2. everything comes with side effects, and the sides are not really bad
3. You dont necessarily need to change lifestyle just apply sunscreen and other basic shit you already shouldve been doing, having bad posture can bring the same level of damage
4. long term side effects are rare
5. Why is something a hardmaxx cause its the last option?

Reason yourself cause it aint making sense.

Btw I'm taking accutane rn, two months in, so I know what I'm talking about. So don't pull out the greycel card cause I knowledgemog you to Mumbai and back boyo :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xuzky, WayneBraaaah, aspiringexcel and 2 others
what in the cope nigga
softmaxxing def works for 99% of ppl, you're just an old faggot
quick list :
-beard
- dyeing eyebrows + hair
- squinting 24/7
- tret to improve wrinkles and skin quality
- roids
- bonesmash
- lenses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, hopecel, WayneBraaaah and 3 others
what in the cope nigga
quick list :
-beard
- dyeing eyebrows + hair
- squinting 24/7
- roids
- bonesmash
- lenses
For real this guy doesn't know what hebwaffling about, just tryna justify his laziness on why he not doing softmaxxes

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
For real this guy doesn't know what hebwaffling about, just tryna justify his laziness on why he not doing softmaxxes
exactly lmao
According to his theory @Bzz didn't gain 3 psl points by softmaxxing but it was simply just genetics jfl
gtfo @Clown Show

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, aspiringexcel and silencio
Skin isn’t even essential unless you have active acne / lots of scarring but yea it’s not cope. Tretinoin and a few procedures can extend youth well into 30s

• +1
Reactions: silencio
what in the cope nigga
quick list :
-beard
- dyeing eyebrows + hair
- squinting 24/7
- roids
- bonesmash
- lenses
-beard - you just let your beard grow, your natural looks, you did nothing, jfl
- dyeing eyebrows + hair - that will ascend a subhuman? What if you have shit hair? Jfl again
- squinting 24/7 - Jfl.
- tret to improve wrinkles and skin quality - no need for tret if you have a good skin. If you have shit skin then you need to hardmaxx it
- roids - no roids for your face nigga plus it will permanently ruin your body and life
- bonesmash - :lul:
- lenses - just fucking lol

Did you even read the title of my thread?

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
exactly lmao
According to his theory @Bzz didn't gain 3 psl points by softmaxxing but it was simply just genetics jfl
gtfo @Clown Show
This nigga getting cooked 😂😂

- dyeing eyebrows + hair - that will ascend a subhuman? What if you have shit hair? Jfl again
- squinting 24/7 - Jfl.
- tret to improve wrinkles and skin quality - no need for tret if you have a good skin. If you have shit skin then you need to hardmaxx it
- roids - no roids for your face nigga plus it will permanently ruin your body and life

Tldr: if you are otherwise chad, 1 bad thing doesn't matter, for example if you look like Tyler Maher but your eyebrows are thin then you are still Chad.

Just honestly JFL at you log out and don't come back low Iq fag with this water ragebait thread .

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
This nigga getting cooked 😂😂
Tldr: if you are otherwise chad, 1 bad thing doesn't matter, for example if you look like Tyler Maher but your eyebrows are thin then you are still Chad.

Just honestly JFL at you log out and don't come back low Iq fag with this water ragebait thread .
You idiot don't understand what bad looks actually mean.

If you have some falio which will cause foids to instantly turn you down, it is almost impossible to change without hardmaxxing.

All those idiots who ascended by "softmaxxing" always had a genetic base to begin with. Looks were never their problem, they were just mentally ill.

But keep bumping up my thread.

If you have some falio which will cause foids to instantly turn you down, it is almost impossible to change without hardmaxxing.

All those idiots who ascended by "softmaxxing" always had a genetic base to begin with. Looks were never their problem, they were just mentally ill.

IMG 4107

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk

Just fuck off donkey.

You are well and truly retarted.:lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and PsychoDsk
- squinting 24/7 - Jfl.

well then you're genuinely subhuman if none of this shit helps you
99% of ppl can ascend with softmaxxes
don't be crying that it 'doesn't work' just bcs you're too uggo

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and dna_cel

I'll keep bumping your thread so every1 knows how retarded your brain is

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel
well then you're genuinely subhuman if none of this shit helps you
99% of ppl can ascend with softmaxxes
don't be crying that it 'doesn't work' just bcs you're too uggo
Retarded retard.

How can you understand that "softmaxxing" can't fundamentally do shit for your looks. You can not rearrange bones if your face or change your facial composition by softmaxxing, doing skin care(which doesn't work), dying your eyebrows or wearing contacts like a faggot(jfl you really said that:lul:). When your looks are not up to a standard, then you need to change something fundamentally. Your eye area is maybe cucked, you have recession, maybe you are balding or have a shit skin, none of this things can be changed with "softmaxxing".

Everyone on this does softmaxxing non stop and no one ascends, literally, I haven't read that anyone got a gf of started getting treated like a Chad because of softmaxxing. Those who "ascended" with softmaxxing are 100% just some faggot kids who finished their puberty or tall HTNs+ who were fat pieces of shit and just lost some weight but all of them had genes and looks to begin with. Not a single nigga here changed his life with softmaxxing unless he had a good genes to begin with

Maybe you are currently young and one of those faggots who had luck with puberty, but just wait a little bit till you become old and subhuman, and it will come soon. Once you experience subhumanity, you will see that there is nothing that can be done, only to literally remove subhumanity like with a video game character slider, and that requires hardmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Retarded retard.

How can you understand that "softmaxxing" can't fundamentally do shit for your looks. You can not rearrange bones if your face or change your facial composition by softmaxxing, doing skin care(which doesn't work), dying your eyebrows or wearing contacts like a faggot(jfl you really said that:lul:). When your looks are not up to a standard, then you need to change something fundamentally. Your eye area is maybe cucked, you have recession, maybe you are balding or have a shit skin, none of this things can be changed with "softmaxxing".

Everyone on this does softmaxxing non stop and no one ascends, literally, I haven't read that anyone got a gf of started getting treated like a Chad because of softmaxxing. Those who "ascended" with softmaxxing are 100% just some faggot kids who finished their puberty or tall HTNs+ who were fat pieces of shit and just lost some weight but all of them had genes and looks to begin with. Not a single nigga here changed his life with softmaxxing unless he had a good genes to begin with

Maybe you are currently young and one of those faggots who had luck with puberty, but just wait a little bit till you become old and subhuman, and it will come soon. Once you experience subhumanity, you will see that there is nothing that can be done, only to literally remove subhumanity like with a video game character slider, and that requires hardmaxxing.
dnr + no one on this forum does any softmaxxes jfl
they're all rotting 24/7 while stuffing fucking pizzas and chips down their throat
jfl at your iq
keep writing novels about your deformed neurons

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show
You know softmaxing is cope when they still browse this forum to talk about it.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
softmaxxing only works when you have a good base and even then you still probably wont be a trucel. noone has ever gone from trucel to normie with softmaxxig. softmaxxing is a cope. i have been doing it for 7 years, still incel, still invsible, still rotting on these terminals

softmaxxing only works when you have a good base and even then you still probably wont be a trucel. noone has ever gone from trucel to normie with softmaxxig. softmaxxing is a cope. i have been doing it for 7 years, still incel, still invsible, still rotting on these terminals
Those who had "success" with softmaxxing already slayed or had a gf to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
that will ascend a subhuman
why is this the only scenario for softmaxxing? Not all ppl are subhuman

wtf are u talking about, perms, a better haircut, eyebrow dye+growth, skincare. All good softmaxes, and no retard accutane is not a hardmaxx I'm on it now it just makes ur lips and eyes dry how tf is that a hardmax at all?

you are 26 that’s the problem, an ugly 16 year old ntfag can get pussy but it’s gonna be much harder at mid 20s especially if you have no social circle

i also hate the 15-16 year olds here who are wasting their life rotting with true incels, i would do anything to be their age again