Softmaxxing is as far as I will go

D

Deleted member 2275

Zephir
Softmaxxes (as well as minimally invasive stuff like braces, palate expander, etc.) is as far as I am willing to go. I would not help but feel like I fraud knowing that I had pieces of metal and plastic under my skin, lying to myself and everyone that I meet. Even just watching the actual videos of the surgery being performed makes me uncomfortable. I've thought about whether or not I myself would date a girl who have invasive surgeries and I personally would feel lied to.

If I can't ascend to at least HTN/low tier Chadlite and have the capabilities to LTR a Stacylite/Stacy with softmaxxes only, I have decided that I will probably just LDAR, and not even try going further. I am a firm believer that at least for now, if you are genetically inferior, you would be best to just not breed. I don't think life is worth living or even trying if you aren't at least Chadlite, and I think it is immoral to bring another life into this world just to ultimately yearn about what it can't have.

If after all my softmaxxing, I still fail to reach my goal, I will probably either:

1. Virtuecope by getting a education/degree/job that helps further humanity's future in some way i.e., A.I. research, clean energy, space exploration, human enhancement, etc.

2. Choose the highest pay, lowest education required job I can find (probably a truck driver), and just work until I have enough money saved up to by a cheap house/apartment/plot of land, etc., and just NEET it up for the rest of my life, adopting a low carbon footprint lifestyle so I can just fade into death minimizing my impact on the Earth and others, or live long enough to see human enhancement become a thing.

inb4 yes comrade, no comrade, 0, zero, dnrd, dn rd, i must be O'Blind, water, drips, drops, shit thread, kys OP, etc.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12234, hennypapi and 4 others
Congrats you’re not mentally ill

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: potentialhabit1, Leviathin, ItsOver.com and 5 others
i agree if you can cope with ldaring. i think roping is a better option
your username also sounds like victorias secret for pedophiles

• JFL
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
Softmaxxes (as well as minimally invasive stuff like braces, palate expander, etc.) is as far as I am willing to go. I would not help but feel like I fraud knowing that I had pieces of metal and plastic under my skin, lying to myself and everyone that I meet. Even just watching the actual videos of the surgery being performed makes me uncomfortable. I've thought about whether or not I myself would date a girl who have invasive surgeries and I personally would feel lied to.

If I can't ascend to at least HTN/low tier Chadlite and have the capabilities to LTR a Stacylite/Stacy with softmaxxes only, I have decided that I will probably just LDAR, and not even try going further. I am a firm believer that at least for now, if you are genetically inferior, you would be best to just not breed. I don't think life is worth living or even trying if you aren't at least Chadlite, and I think it is immoral to bring another life into this world just to ultimately yearn about what it can't have.

If after all my softmaxxing, I still fail to reach my goal, I will probably either:

1. Virtuecope by getting a education/degree/job that helps further humanity's future in some way i.e., A.I. research, clean energy, space exploration, human enhancement, etc.

2. Choose the highest pay, lowest education required job I can find (probably a truck driver), and just work until I have enough money saved up to by a cheap house/apartment/plot of land, etc., and just NEET it up for the rest of my life, adopting a low carbon footprint lifestyle so I can just fade into death minimizing my impact on the Earth and others, or live long enough to see human enhancement become a thing.

inb4 yes comrade, no comrade, 0, zero, dnrd, dn rd, i must be O'Blind, water, drips, drops, shit thread, kys OP, etc.
Pretty much want to do only softmaxxes and I'm only considering one surgery to reverse a condition that happened to me.

I'm only considering one surgery to reverse a condition that happened to me.
its dumb to go halfway with moral arguments like op's, excuses can always be made.

oh you mouthbreathed as a child? certainly just an unlucky circumstance and not ur fault :D :D better get rhino and genio to balance out ur profile :p. you also probably need orbitalrim implants, and because you got those you might as well get ur zygos done, and then to keep ur harmony, you're gonna need to go to eppley for more bigonial width.

after all of that, u might as well get LL cause you've already come this far :eek:

entirely up to you which falio's you correct and why. its not ur burden to feel any moral obligation to your spouse or anyone else. there is no rulebook. you want to fix your subpar genetics? ok, then pubertymaxx your child and make sure they nosebreath.

the material conditions you live under and the possibilities they provide for your skull change, you will always exist to pass on your genes in any way you can.

foids will certainly not reflect your virtuousness, do what you like.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sny
You're retarded. In the grand scheme of things nothing matters in this life other than enjoying experience of being alive. If you are ready to sacrifice it cause of some moral dilemma you should really ask yourself why should you keep struggling on this earth and :feelsrope:

Btw truck driver is the best job to surgerymaxx. You can drive for couple years and live in the truck and limit your expenses to just food, clothing and phone bill (and these expenses you can deduct from taxes). After 1-2 years of wageslaving you can afford gino,bimax, rhino, fillers and do it in US, not in the third world.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Deleted member 8576
You're retarded. In the grand scheme of things nothing matters in this life other than enjoying experience of being alive. If you are ready to sacrifice it cause of some moral dilemma you should really ask yourself why should you keep struggling on this earth and :feelsrope:

Btw truck driver is the best job to surgerymaxx. You can drive for couple years and live in the truck and limit your expenses to just food, clothing and phone bill (and these expenses you can deduct from taxes). After 1-2 years of wageslaving you can afford gino,bimax, rhino, fillers and do it in US, not in the third world.
LOL

God the youth is so fucked lmfao, none of you have any grounding, it's all just circlejerking pleasure

I know you all race cope so hard, but don't read anything from your ancestors, go read nichomachean ethics lol

God the youth is so fucked lmfao, none of you have any grounding, it's all just circlejerking pleasure

I know you all race cope so hard, but don't read anything from your ancestors, go read nichomachean ethics lol
And driving a truck until you saved up enough to rot till the day you die is some real ubermensch shit, ngl.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
And driving a truck until you saved up enough to rot till the day you die is some real ubermensch shit, ngl.
im not a racecoper, most of you are, read what I said, slowly, retard

its dumb to go halfway with moral arguments like op's, excuses can always be made.

oh you mouthbreathed as a child? certainly just an unlucky circumstance and not ur fault :D :D better get rhino and genio to balance out ur profile :p. you also probably need orbitalrim implants, and because you got those you might as well get ur zygos done, and then to keep ur harmony, you're gonna need to go to eppley for more bigonial width.

after all of that, u might as well get LL cause you've already come this far :eek:

entirely up to you which falio's you correct and why. its not ur burden to feel any moral obligation to your spouse or anyone else. there is no rulebook. you want to fix your subpar genetics? ok, then pubertymaxx your child and make sure they nosebreath.

the material conditions you live under and the possibilities they provide for your skull change, you will always exist to pass on your genes in any way you can.

foids will certainly not reflect your virtuousness, do what you like.
I agree, after all which gender does butt lifts, has fake padding inside their breasts and bottom, wears copious amounts of makeup and takes numerous surgeries? If it is socially acceptable for one gender than why shouldn't it be for the other?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292