SOFTMAXXING NOTES

axeyyek

axeyyek

Iron
SOFTMAXXING

This topic has been discussed hundreds of times on the math forum, but I'll add and repeat known methods, list generally helpful health and appearance tips. Overall, good looks are theoretically genetics, but we can improve some things a bit.

The issue here is indicators of youth (good skin, well-kept hair, good brows and lashes).

FACE DEBLOATING:
IMG 5888

Of course, the first issue is a low % of body fat, but if you already have that and your face looks like you have 30% bf, you don't have to stop eating carbs or salt, or drink 20 liters of water a day; I recommend focusing on a high potassium intake (Bananas provide the body with many vitamins. They contain a lot of potassium (up to 360 mg in 100 g of fruit).

Things that Ray Peat recommended for face debloating:
Consume nutrients that will help you de-bloat: potassium, magnesium, calcium.
  • Higher Dopamine = Less water retention
  • Higher thyroid hormones (T3 & T4) = Less water retention
  • higher estrogen, cortisol, prolactin = MORE water retention
  • Higher androgens (T & DHT) = less water retention
A better way to debloat the face (especially with a high level of body fat) is lemon bottle, but, since a better alternative is aqualyx, you can find a lot of posts about these two products on this forum.

BROWS AND LASHES:
IMG 5886

(dark and thick eyebrows are what you should strive for)

I tested derma stamp, but honestly it didn't help me much, apparently it can also cause scars, slightly helped me eyebrow growth serum. I also heard that minoxidil orally thickens eyebrows, so you can research that, and something that definitely works is painting them dark.

EYE AREA: "just squintmaxx bro" but in reality, there's not much you can do, but I'd take care of under eye support, hyaluronic acid is simply gold in this regard, it won't add bone mass of course but it gives good effects, generally I'd take care of high collagen especially in those areas (vitamin c on the face helps with this)

BONESMASHING:
IMG 5885

I don't see a single person in the photo with weak zygo bones and a strong eyebrow arch, I wonder why?

heh maybe a joke maybe not, but if you have nothing to lose I recommend testing this on zygomatic bones, it's a long process, but you might get some extra millimeters and better fwhr, I would recommend mega-dosing vitamin k2 during this procedure and taking 125mg aspirin to thin the blood.

Another free softmaxxing is neck training and gymceling in general, because it almost always gives a big halo effect, and stop crying that you have bad genetics, just go to the gym

TEETH:

I refer to this post because it works
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-whitened-my-teeth-better-than-a-dentist-pics.53472

HEIGHTMAXXING:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21699736/

low blood sugar = high stress hormones = low thyroid output = short

I don't feel like elaborating right now, but I believe it's not mostly genetics, the prenatal phase and childhood play a big role, but adolescence also has a huge impact.

"Fast food, sugar, refined grains = high insulin and thus high IGF-1, constant mTOR signaling -> bone growth

"healthy" diets = low insulin, low IGF-1 -> cuckold bones

All diet cults have advice that will give you less bone growth besides the Peat diet"

PS: I recommend drinking cola
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36699165/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24001441/

Fixing thyroid underactivity is crucial for health, and its underactivity can lead to a larger exposure of eyelids, which is undesirable in your looksmaxxing community. I don't want to continue writing this in sentences, so I'll just list useful tips.

In your diet, focus on a lot of coffee, lots of eggs, good meats, lots of milk (preferably 1.5 liters a day), 100% orange juice, honey, bee pollen, garlic, ginger, as many fruits as possible, oysters, kiwi, gelatin, beef liver, and potatoes.

Ensure a high metabolism.

Start eating a Ray Peat salad (https: //raypeatforum.com/community/threads/a-carrot-salad-recipe-write-up-for-the-uninitiated.31385/).

Lower prolactin.

Lower aromatase (start consuming aromatase inhibitors – orange juice and chamomile are very good sources).

Improve insulin sensitivity (anabolic hormone).

Consume a lot of cocoa and caffeine (cocoa and caffeine inhibit testosterone detoxification in the liver by inhibiting UDP-glucuronosyltransferase; caffeine alone is a superfood, destroying heavy metals, acting anti-estrogenic, being an aromatase inhibitor, and having over 700 active substances. You must drink coffee with milk and sugar or honey).

Lower serotonin and increase dopamine.

Increase ATP production.

Take large doses of vitamin D3 and K2.
If you are >21 and you are not taking high doses of K2 or K2 in general you ARE hindering your facial and skeletal growth.

Consume plenty of zinc, magnesium.

Lower cortisol because it has a destructive impact on our body.

Supplement pregnenolone.

All these tips have a very positive impact on our face and overall health.

Regarding skin quality, it's crucial to take care of the intestines. You can use skincare products, but I don't want to elaborate on that. I recommend checking product ingredients on this website: https:// www.ewg.org/skindeep/build_your_own_report/

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, gustn, flexdyll and 5 others
barrett had buccal fat removal

• +1
Reactions: scatey
barrett had buccal fat removal
bro, I know about it😭 this is an example photo of a swollen face, and then a very expressive one, after the lemmon bottle I wrote about in the post you can also achieve this

decent thread

how does thinning blood(aspirin) helps bonesmashing

it was about megadosing vitamin K2, which in itself helps the bones, and it is especially worth doing it when we damage the bone and it needs to regenerate, large amounts of K2 can lead to blood clots, that's why I recommend aspirin, because it will prevent it

high iq thread

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek