Solana and how it changed my life

L

londonbhai

Iron
A lot of you are poorcels and ask for surgery recommendations yet you will never be able to afford them. You under estimate the need for money. Listen I will help. Get into solana, I have made 32,000 dollars ish at the age of 16 in under 3 months. October is a bullish month. I am based in uk

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Debetro and NZb6Air
How much did you start with? Do you need credit card? All I have is CashApp.

It’s too late bro just start selling drugs lil bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185, Roquefort, hungr and 3 others
I mean you need a card to buy Solana, unless you know people who already have it. I started with 500 dollars 👍 went to 80 dollars at one point but I always had risk management- always something to play with.
That’s the main key

don’t, it’s not even October yet
I made hella money off that shit the crypto community is extremely Low iq that’s why i don’t trade there anymore but you are probably right it’s still bull run

I mean you need a card to buy Solana, unless you know people who already have it. I started with 500 dollars 👍 went to 80 dollars at one point but I always had risk management- always something to play with.
That’s the main key
It’s so over for me, I can’t buy anything or do anything. I have to stay broke until 18.

Im trying to get money off $ICE its been doing well and im hoping it can get to a dollar but i think its just a pump and dump because it seems like a clone on toncoin

You started by investing 500 USD. Where'd you get that money from and how'd it turn into $32,000 in 3 months?

According to that, in the last 3 months it's hardly changed. And went up 600% in last year. An increase of 600% from $500 is 3000 profit. Unless OP got lucky with leverage. But even then, it hasn't changed much in recent months
Yeah its only possible if he bought it in 2020/2021

According to that, in the last 3 months it's hardly changed. And went up 600% in last year. An increase of 600% from $500 is 3000 profit. Unless OP got lucky with leverage. But even then, it hasn't changed much in recent months
it doesnt take a genius to understand that he's clearly talking about solana memecoins

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
Is it a crypto? Where do you know which coin to put your money into? Who tips you off :feelshah:

You started by investing 500 USD. Where'd you get that money from and how'd it turn into $32,000 in 3 months?
nigga its not hard to come up with 500 dollars, i had it from reselling if u really want. reselling sucks tho way too slow

i hate when dumb nigga get lucky once

i didnt get an 1000x u fucktard, solanas about ur contacts, reading distribution and checking if its bundled
lolz if only its was that easy id be a billionaire.

GJ

But how much you start with does not matter lol.
A billionaire who starts off with 1B and ends up with 10M is still winning.