Why’d you sell?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
fuck i hate cars . i rather spend 5 thousand on rolex than a car

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, murdah and forevermirin
you heard eveyrthing right son. i have a big watch collection but i dont have a car lol i just call uber when i need. thats just some plastic shit made in fabrica that for whatever reason man worship

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224, deepfuckingvalue, Manletmachine and 1 other person
fuck i hate cars . i rather spend 5 thousand on rolex than a car
A Rolex ain’t getting you laid, an expensive car is a status statement

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Alt Number 3
A Rolex ain’t getting you laid, an expensive car is a status statement
lol at buying something to get laid ahahah im married for 5 years kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, murdah, kebab and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, IMOGYOU, stunna and 1 other person
you heard eveyrthing right son. i have a big watch collection but i dont have a car lol i just call uber when i need. thats just some plastic shit made in fabrica that whatever reason man worship
there’s some truth in that. Watches don’t depreciate like cars. that’s why I make sure to never get brand new cars.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
Then why tf are you in .org 💀💀
because of funny chad memes in 2020 i found this site and it was hilarious back then now im just addicted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 44159
Meanwhile chad pulls the women of your dreams with a mere 2004 camry

• +1
Reactions: murdah, 케이제이, deadmanwalking and 2 others
That Range Rover doesn't seem justified at nearly a million dollars, to be honest. It resembles any midrange SUV priced between 20-50k. If you're seeking an exciting car that offers great value, consider the BMW i8. It's priced under 80k but gives off a much more expensive vibe. It's incredibly enjoyable to drive, and surprisingly, its fuel efficiency is close to that of a Lexus, which is quite impressive.

Ngl they look sexy aswell and foids basically class them the same as lamborghini's

• +1
Reactions: murdah, WayneBraaaah and HitAndRun
fuark you really are that guy

• JFL
  • +1
Buy gle coupe 63s amg it’s the best car

That Range Rover doesn't seem justified at nearly a million dollars, to be honest. It resembles any midrange SUV priced between 20-50k. If you're seeking an exciting car that offers great value, consider the BMW i8. It's priced under 80k but gives off a much more expensive vibe. It's incredibly enjoyable to drive, and surprisingly, its fuel efficiency is close to that of a Lexus, which is quite impressive.

View attachment 2677300

Ngl they look sexy aswell and foids basically class them the same as lamborghini's
Peak BMW design.
Now it is shit

• Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Mogs my BMW 4 series cabriolet to suicide jfl

• JFL
really? I feel like chicks would dig a bmw convertible more.
Maybe but its a worse car and not driven in the winter. You dont want to be a seasonal mogger

• +1
Maybe but it’s a worse car and not driven in the winter. You dont want to be a seasonal mogger
Ahh I see. yeah this car is like a dream to drive on. Used to cost about half million back in the day. obv I paid a fraction of that

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
i cant buy the range rover since its way too expensive. will look for a 2021 s class instead

Richcel

• So Sad
@Alt Number 3 why not buy a murdered out c63 amg or a hellcat

• +1
@Alt Number 3 why not buy a murdered out c63 or a hellcat
not my style tbh. for work i drive around 2 hours in traffic. so it important to have a car that wont make me feel tired at the end of the journey. maybe if i get more money, i will buy a sports car for the enjoyment

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Jason Voorhees
not my style tbh. for work i drive around 2 hours in traffic. so it important to have a car that wont make me feel tired at the end of the journey. maybe if i get more money, i will buy a sports car for the enjoyment
So you are looking for a sedan?

• +1
what do you do for work

• +1
sonderklasse

• So Sad
whats your budget for a car now?

it’s over for poorfagg