Soldered off penile papules

Poonis

Poonis

Iron
Yo bros i followed the recommendation of a thread posted a couple weeks back to use lidocaine cream on your dink, and since I already own a soldering iron I tried it.

i only did it to 1/5th of my dink cause it looked really bad when I did it and stopped. I legit felt 0 sensation when doing it and couldn’t gauge how much was being burnt off, and it looked like I burnt off more skin than necessary.

however 1 week later it has healed and i realized that only the top layer was burnt and have 0 marks or anything, legit fully healed and the ugly ass bumps r gone too. Gonna order some surgical magnified glasses on amazon for more precision and do the rest when they come.

jfl i was actually considering paying 1k for some dermatologist to fondle my cawk and all I needed was $20 worth of lidocaine.

Last edited:
can you do mine next

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 5145, ifyouwannabemylover and 6 others
Mine don't bother me tbh

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
strong username to thread ratio

Soldered off penile papules

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Just googled it, if I ever get that shit I’m cutting my dick off. How fucking disgusting :feelswhat:

Lots of guys have them tho
Lots of guys are gay, doesn’t mean I’m gonna bend over. It’s so fucking unattractive

Some retard is going to take this bait, and fuck his dick up. I hope nobody is dumb enough to actually try this.