Solid video for us Normies. How To Meet Dtf Girls On Tinder & Hook Up The Same Night. (Yes you need to be kinda decent looking)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

Yes you need to be kinda decent looking, so you bitter men out there don't need to speak on that. It's for those who are at least 5/10s with body halo sex-appeal.

Please leave out the bitter shit-posting comments because this makes you feel bad inside and doesn't work for you, or at least not yet. (Unlookxmaxed)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dachad, thecel and xefo
My tally on tinder is at a grand total of 1 btw, but I only ever started using it for the first time in March of 2020 JFL

Where is everyone else at?

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
N/A to acnecels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391
Please move to success forum @her @Kingkellz

Unbelievable. Literally stopped talking right on cue with finding out I wasn't "English".

She swiped me JFL but thinks brown is a funky form of white now? I don't get it.

Photo 2021 01 19 17 21 23

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, diggbicc, Sobercel and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope, DesiChad, Deleted member 10782 and 14 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and zaynbrah
No DTF for ur IPD

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah, diggbicc, Mateusz74 and 4 others
Oh god, sometimes when I read these I wish I could take over your guys' accounts and text girls properly. Some of you act really autistic over text, ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 6512 and 4 others
Oh god, sometimes when I read these I wish I could take over your guys' accounts and text girls properly. Some of you act really autistic over text, ngl.
metagross

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, diggbicc and Mateusz74

Tbh look at the way she spells and confuses "you" for "your".

You'd think she was the foreign one.

I unmatched after. Can't be dealing with masculine women who won't submit to me despite me mogging them in the face. Thinks they have power because they have a slutty top on. Get outta here.

Look at her. Mediocre looking bitch with no semblance of femininity left in her personality. Schools encourage these girls to become far too "conscious" which is what they don't truly want. Makes them anxious. Women would rather not have to think so much. But when they choose this is what they have to do, they become like this bitch who tries to control everything.

She's a masculine woman and doesn't deserve ANY real masculine man. Feminine women do.

Photo 2021 01 19 17 36 44

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 6403
Tbh look at the way she spells and confuses "you" for "your".

You'd think she was the foreign one.

I unmatched after. Can't be dealing with masculine women who won't submit to me despite me mogging them in the face. Thinks they have power because they have a slutty top on. Get outta here.

Look at her. Mediocre looking bitch with no semblance of femininity left in her personality. Schools encourage these girls to become far too "conscious" which is what they don't truly want. Makes them anxious. Women would rather not have to think so much. But when they choose this is what they have to do, they become like this bitch who tries to control everything.

She's a masculine woman and doesn't deserve ANY real masculine man. Feminine women do.

View attachment 937098
She's ugly as hell but besides that why did u tell her ur real race, u should be blackpilled on indians and their smv by now

• +1
Reactions: here, Deleted member 10782, Deleted member 4562 and 1 other person
She's ugly as hell but besides that why did u tell her ur real race, u should be blackpilled on indians and their smv by now

Dude I didn't even tell her my real race.

Look through the convo. I said Ravi isn't an English name.

Ok she is a nurse and so she probably has the critical thinking skill to work it out, but even so...

Truth is I wouldn't have hooked up with her. She is a control-freak. You could tell from the convo. She didn't fall into my frame WHATSOEVER. Trying to overpower a man. LOL. She is used to giving orders and flying about demands at work so it carries over into her social life personality. This is who she is and she wants an EXTREMELY powerful and masculine man just so she can feel like she can submit. Strong women want really strong men, but they don't deserve them. The feminine ones do.

Some women want to be in love. Some women want to be in control. The fool thinks she can have both. The wise woman knows she must pick one.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 6403
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, Deleted member 10782, diggbicc and 4 others
View attachment 937107View attachment 937107View attachment 937107View attachment 937107View attachment 937107View attachment 937107

request a ban, log off, and never check this site again

youve become more autistic than 80% of the 'zoomers' u roast, wtf is that sperg response bro. she mustve been so weirded out by u jfl.

It's because all I read on here is; "you're ethnic man, you're ethnic man, really you may as well call yourself deathnic. Unless you're 8/10 it's over. You were a mogger in your youth, but them days are done. Now you are a coping currycel who can only slay 4/10 bug-eyed curry girls". (Referring to my single slay on tinder a few weeks back)

I really have bought into the notion that white is superior in facial attractiveness and that women don't find Indian men attractive unless they are Chad.

• So Sad
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
It's because all I read on here is; "you're ethnic man, you're ethnic man, really you may as well call yourself deathnic. Unless you're 8/10 it's over. You were a mogger in your youth, but them days are done. Now you are a coping currycel who can only slay 4/10 bug-eyed curry girls". (Referring to my single slay on tinder a few weeks back)

I really have bought into the notion that white is superior in facial attractiveness and that women don't find Indian men attractive unless they are Chad.
tbh thats where all the racial self hating type stuff ppl post on psl comes back to bite them. most of it is overexaggerated defeatism by ppl who are just looking for a cop out, but since certain parts of it are true, it prob influences u if u take it too srsly (when its just shitposting usually). at least u got a dose of reality with this lmfao, u prob wont make the same mistake again.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 6908
tbh thats where all the racial self hating type stuff ppl post on psl comes back to bite them. most of it is overexaggerated defeatism by ppl who are just looking for a cop out, but since certain parts of it are true, it prob influences u if u take it too srsly (when its just shitposting usually). at least u got a dose of reality with this lmfao, u prob wont make the same mistake again.

Exactly and at least it was with a bitch I wouldn't have bared to be in the company of anyway. Feminist tart. Head full of makeup and still looked middle tier Becky.

Thing is I like to live in the real world. When I joke around, people can tell. When these PSL autists joke around they say it like they are serious and there is some truth to it, so the brain forgets that fine line between humour and reality.

She probably ghosted you because she matched with Amnesia and now they are happily fucking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
She probably ghosted you because she matched with Amnesia and now they are happily fucking

I unmatched. She didn't ghost. It was like 2 minutes LMAO.

everything they said was true but you're also autistic now so its over, just stop shit talking all the zoomers on this forum because you literally just clowned yourself in this thread jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
everything they said was true but you're also autistic now so its over, just stop shit talking all the zoomers on this forum because you literally just clowned yourself in this thread jfl

I'm genuine. I'm real. I am open and honest about my flaws and insecurities.

Something none of you pretentious, afraid to live your lives by failing and making mistakes, ZOOMERS, will likely ever be. And that's real talk.

When everyone is afraid of looking cringe, or stupid, or whatever else, nothing ever gets done, because how is the only other way to make sure you never fail and/or embarrass yourself? There isn't. So you choose the only one there is and that's to do nothing. You clowns have been programmed from a young age to not try, to not fail and learn from it. To just be bland af and appear like everything is perfect, while behind the scenes, really, nothing is.

I would rather be genuine and live an authentic existence. Experience things and learn from my mistakes. I'll be in a far greater position later on that way. If you saw this from the perspective I can see it from, as a Millennial, you would see that you guys are actually total losers. You do nothing. You approach no women. You make no effort to looksmax (Most of you) and you cry and whinge. And when you see others doing something and may be coming up short now and then, because of a playground error, you laugh and mock them like it was never something so stupid that you would do. Yeah, you're right, it isn't, because you never get yourselves in those situations.

Be absolute losers and laugh at the NT guy who has a "human moment".

A great example would be Mr @Native. He has ascended through clearing up his acne, skincare and etc. Now he is a decent looking normie with very good sex-appeal because he is 6'4. When he made a thread talking about being close to getting laid with this chick at his military campus, you willingly laughed, mocked and dissed him like the jealous little pathetic cretin rodent incels you are. Who look like complete gimps irl and have the personality and lifestyle of utter rotting nerdy doomers. That's the reality. All of you that laugh the most, shit-post the most, it is clear you are pathetic no-marks in reality.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, metagross and Deleted member 6475
I'm genuine. I'm real. I am open and honest about my flaws and insecurities.

Something none of you pretentious, afraid to live your lives by failing and making mistakes, ZOOMERS, will likely ever do. And that's real talk.

When everyone is afraid of looking cringe, or stupid, or whatever else, nothing ever gets done, because how is the only other way to make sure you never fail and/or embarrass yourself? There isn't. So you choose the only one there is and that's to do nothing. You clowns have been programmed from a young age to not try, to not fail and learn from it. To just be bland af and appear like everything is perfect, while behind the scenes, really, nothing is.

I would rather be genuine and live an authentic exists. Experience things and learn from my mistakes. I'll be in a far greater position later on that way. If you saw this from the perspective I can see it from, as a Millennial, you would see that you guys are actually total losers. You do nothing. You approach no women. You make no effort to looksmax (Most of you) and you cry and whinge. And when you see others doing something and may be coming up short now and then, because of a playground error, you laugh and mock them like it was never something so stupid that you would do. Yeah, you're right, it isn't, because you never get yourselves in those situations.

Be absolute losers and laugh at the NT guy who has a "human moment".

A great example would be Mr @Native. He has ascended through clearing up his acne, skincare and etc. Now he is a decent looking normie with very good sex-appeal because he is 6'4. When he made a thread talking about being close to getting laid with this chick at his military campus, you willingly laughed, mocked and dissed him like the jealous little pathetic cretin rodent incels you are. Who look like complete gimps irl and have the personality and lifestyle of utter rotting nerdy doomers. That's the reality. All of you that laugh the most, shit-post the most, it is clear you are pathetic no-marks in reality.
literally didnt even read

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
never used tinder never will

Unbelievable. Literally stopped talking right on cue with finding out I wasn't "English".

She swiped me JFL but thinks brown is a funky form of white now? I don't get it.

View attachment 936847
What did I fucking tell you in your other thread about the British populace starting to resent ethnics due to immigration. Fucking didn’t listen did you

Yes you need to be kinda decent looking, so you bitter men out there don't need to speak on that. It's for those who are at least 5/10s with body halo sex-appeal.

Please leave out the bitter shit-posting comments because this makes you feel bad inside and doesn't work for you, or at least not yet. (Unlookxmaxed)

This is actually a good video. I rarely get that kind of eagerness from girls though, it happen super rarely. I also wonder what the guy has in his bio and what his pictures look like.

Some of his texts are great and I will steal them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

Why is redpill even a fucking tag.
Shit thread, kys

This is actually a good video. I rarely get that kind of eagerness from girls though, it happen super rarely. I also wonder what the guy has in his bio and what his pictures look like.

Some of his texts are great and I will steal them

If you watched the actual video you'd know he has quoted a line or two from the 50 Shades of Grey.

What did I fucking tell you in your other thread about the British populace starting to resent ethnics due to immigration. Fucking didn’t listen did you

Check following post above with new screenshot

If you watched the actual video you'd know he has quoted a line or two from the 50 Shades of Grey.
I did watch, I remember him saying it was sexual and bsdmish but he never actually said what the bio was. I want to know what the actual bio was.