SOLUTION for LONGMIDFACECELS? GTFIH NOW

SubhumanityForce

SubhumanityForce

Bronze
Ok, so i emailed Zarrinbal and Sailer asking the same question. See the replies.
Why the fak Sailer is called "Professor"
I totally understand how jaws could move UP (standard maxillary impaction, and the bottom jaw goes slighly up to follow, but how could you reposition the fucking lips to go up as well.
Maxillary impaction works for horseface gummysmiles for a reason: The mouth remain at the same position and the teeth go up to show less gum and a normal position. What i specifically asked is if the mouth can go up to follow the movement of the jaws, essentially fixing midface ratio and FWHR at once. Nose needs to be reduced as well if you have a longer nose, like, literally slicing a horizontal piece of the cartilage and move the bottom part to connect with the upper. how the fak can they even do that.?
Any ideas?
@curlyheadjames @Gaia262 @Titbot @RealSurgerymax @thecel

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar and Deleted member 26678
Bro I am interested in lefort 1 impaction to raise the top of the mouth , do you have to combine that with advancement necessarily? I believe that advancement gives a longer midface

Bro I am interested in lefort 1 impaction to raise the top of the mouth , do you have to combine that with advancement necessarily? I believe that advancement gives a longer midface
no, advancement does NOT mean longer midface.
as you see your face purely from the front, a midface ratio is measured from the border of your upper lip until the line drawn across the midline of your pupils. a straight advancement for instance, will move everything in front, but it physically cannot make your midface longer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
thats crazy actually

no, advancement does NOT mean longer midface.
as you see your face purely from the front, a midface ratio is measured from the border of your upper lip until the line drawn across the midline of your pupils. a straight advancement for instance, will move everything in front, but it physically cannot make your midface longer.
yes it does, think about it, if your midface is projected forward then your upper and lower face are further away and will appear physically smaller compared to the midface, advancement causes a bigger midface, Total Maxillary Setback is the only way to shorten a long midface. Long midface is caused my lower maxillary and dentoaveolar overprojection and cannot be corrected my CCW rotation alone unless you have a long philtrum and the ortho proclines your upper incisors to lift your upper lip after your maxilla has been set back. Its also asthetically superior to maxillary advancement because the setback makes your zygomatic and prezygomatic area look much better without the need for implants. JFL at bimax advancement obsession on this forum

https://looksmax.org/threads/overdeveloped-maxilla-can-cause-long-midface.281134/

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
yes it does, think about it, if your midface is projected forward then your upper and lower face are further away and will appear physically smaller compared to the midface, advancement causes a bigger midface, Total Maxillary Setback is the only way to shorten a long midface. Long midface is caused my lower maxillary and dentoaveolar overprojection and cannot be corrected my CCW rotation alone unless you have a long philtrum and the ortho proclines your upper incisors to lift your upper lip after your maxilla has been set back. Its also asthetically superior to maxillary advancement because the setback makes your zygomatic and prezygomatic area look much better without the need for implants. JFL at bimax advancement obsession on this forum

https://looksmax.org/threads/overdeveloped-maxilla-can-cause-long-midface.281134/
you might be talking about extreme forward growth, yet i have seen cavill, opry, barrett and many forward grown moggers, all midface ratios above 1.00 and close to 1.1
the more forward grown, the more chances that your nose angle from the side profile is greater, but it doesnt affect the midface length VERTICALLY if you advance your jaws in a straight way.

longer midface comes from genetics and/or downward growth.
The case of the woman who looked more harmonious in the after, probably involved maxillary impaction, she likely had a gummy smile as well. im not sure what happens with the upper lip but those cases had misaligned jaws. the last case had bimax in the after, and probably had flared teeth that were pushed back. the teeth position within the alveolar bone is very important.
but thank you for that, i will ask the surgeons about their opinions.
it might be a combination of over projected maxilla with a recessed jaw but people with very good forward growth in general, and no malocclusion, dont necessarily have longer face.
check the midface ratios of all the good looking celebrities with mogger forward growth.
now,what happens if someone tries to achive forward growth after puberty (through surgery) is a different story but still i think it depends on the individual like, how is the condition and position of your teeth, how misaligned are the jaws and how projected your nose is ( if you have recessed nasal bridge, you will be more recessed overall unless you have a diagonnally long nose.

do either of these niggas do quadrangular lefort ii?

do either of these niggas do quadrangular lefort ii?
i will ask for that as well. my orbital vector as giga negative, infraorbitals 404 for me.
i still need to figure out if i should do Orbital decompression on top of infra implants ( or osteotomy if i can) or just the implans/osteotomy.

i will ask for that as well. my orbital vector as giga negative, infraorbitals 404 for me.
i still need to figure out if i should do Orbital decompression on top of infra implants ( or osteotomy if i can) or just the implans/osteotomy.
mine too. my literal eyeball protrudes beyond my bones. also wondering the same thing about orbital decompression

you might be talking about extreme forward growth, yet i have seen cavill, opry, barrett and many forward grown moggers, all midface ratios above 1.00 and close to 1.1
the more forward grown, the more chances that your nose angle from the side profile is greater, but it doesnt affect the midface length VERTICALLY if you advance your jaws in a straight way.

longer midface comes from genetics and/or downward growth.
The case of the woman who looked more harmonious in the after, probably involved maxillary impaction, she likely had a gummy smile as well. im not sure what happens with the upper lip but those cases had misaligned jaws. the last case had bimax in the after, and probably had flared teeth that were pushed back. the teeth position within the alveolar bone is very important.
but thank you for that, i will ask the surgeons about their opinions.
it might be a combination of over projected maxilla with a recessed jaw but people with very good forward growth in general, and no malocclusion, dont necessarily have longer face.
check the midface ratios of all the good looking celebrities with mogger forward growth.
now,what happens if someone tries to achive forward growth after puberty (through surgery) is a different story but still i think it depends on the individual like, how is the condition and position of your teeth, how misaligned are the jaws and how projected your nose is ( if you have recessed nasal bridge, you will be more recessed overall unless you have a diagonnally long nose.
I think a big component of midface ratio is head angulation relative to the frankfurt plane. In a perfect world you would measure it relative to the cranial base but for ideal individuals thats not possible without xrays. I think almost anyone can have a midface ratio of close to one and I myself when I angle my head upwards can get it but it fucks the canthal tilt of my eyes and my hooding. I agree that a downwards angle is a contributor to midface angle but the amount of projection is also a factor. For example I would say that robert pattinson has a downward grown maxilla as seen by the projection of his nose and his relatively flat face however the magnitude of the downward projection was limited by his low gonial angle and maintained his midface ratio. Also forward growth of the maxilla causes the gonial angle to widen and this increases the tension on the hyoid muscles that will then drag the maxilla down from the tip causing death tier long face.

• +1
I think the secret to the midface ratio and why its so hard to fix is that you have to maintain the head posture of early child hood (5years old and before) throughout puberty so as to not fuck up your cranial base. 85% of cranial base growth is done by 5 years and 90% is done by 11. 15% variance in cranial base between the age of 5 and 18 is what seperates moggers from incels lmao

• +1
Yes profesor can do that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Would you horses trade your head for jack ma’s? He is a compcact midface mogger

I think a big component of midface ratio is head angulation relative to the frankfurt plane. In a perfect world you would measure it relative to the cranial base but for ideal individuals thats not possible without xrays. I think almost anyone can have a midface ratio of close to one and I myself when I angle my head upwards can get it but it fucks the canthal tilt of my eyes and my hooding. I agree that a downwards angle is a contributor to midface angle but the amount of projection is also a factor. For example I would say that robert pattinson has a downward grown maxilla as seen by the projection of his nose and his relatively flat face however the magnitude of the downward projection was limited by his low gonial angle and maintained his midface ratio. Also forward growth of the maxilla causes the gonial angle to widen and this increases the tension on the hyoid muscles that will then drag the maxilla down from the tip causing death tier long face.
Cavill is forward grown and low gonial angle... Nose bridge projection is important in this as well.

There is a final solution for long midface... If you know what I mean.

Is this Sailer jfl? He’s a literal jew. Either prepare to surrender ur shekels or get botched for life

Life fuel if this is true tbh, those are exactly my main falios

afterwards, unfortunately, I have never seen a bimax result that shortens the face

lefort 1 lip lift and rhino is all i know that can reduce midface length its water at this point have u heard of the n2 mask implant for midface reduction? i haven't looked into it but I know lefort 1 lip lift rhino and RPE can give a significant difference

i know, that's why i was shocked. BOTH of them just said, YES, its possible.
I would expect something like : " it MIGHT be possible but it needs 3 surgeries, and there's a higher risk for complications and you might look disfigured etc"
they might want my shekkels for consultation, but if im gonna pay, i will make sure that i will push hard and ask all the questions imaginable about how EXACTLY they can do that, what do they expect and, if they have a result to show me.
ALL OF YOU HERE. DROP some questions you would like me to ask them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21765
Aspie ideas for midface reduction, ccw lefort 2 combined with large implants, or downgrafted orbital box osteotomy
no idea is aspie we need more people like you on this forum

dont trust these subliminal youtubers im a subliminal producer myself and a lot of them put negative affirmations in their music and some even put satanic subliminals like rose subliminals even a lot of these artists songs have them in and i reecently listened to lil peep and have ghad sleep paralysis and satanic dreams for 2 days straight bc of that shit thats why i dont reccommend to listen to these artists songs or subliminals make your own subs

• JFL
Reactions: Ape101

Users who are viewing this thread

Back