Solution for my last thread.

krasavchik

krasavchik

slay stacys love titties
So yesterday I posted this thread:

Where I was talking about specific wrinkle and how it affects your eye area and its hooding. After that I’ve been thinking about that shit.

Before I start you should understand that:
1. It’s wrinkle caused by orbicularis oculi.
2. It’s not determined by supraorbitals
3. Its direction can be changed

Now lets start with lifestyle and bad habits that cause this wrinkle to stretch in unwanted for us trajectory:

1. Sleep
If you sleep on sides or what’s worse on stomach than beside fucking squished face like sponge bob you might have this wrinkle stretching horribly which you don’t want.

2. Face washing/drying
If you wash your face like it’s your white shoe that you have to clean before going to slay some stacys than it’s over for your skin texture. Niggas are rubbing and washing their face like it’s their last time doing it. Be gentle with your skin. Besides washing some dumbasses also pick their towel and start fucking drifting with towel all over their face which also leads to horrible wrinkles and skin aging. Simply be gentle and tap with towel. Btw why are you even using towel? Use paper towel.

3. Bad habits
Simply everything that might cause your wrinkle to stretch subhumanly. Leaning your head on your hands. Scratching your eyes too hard and many more.

Now finally:
Solutions

1. Sleep
As you already understood sleep on your back. That’s it.

2. Face washing/drying
Again simple, be gentle.

3. Bad habits
Simple as fuck - avoid them.

Most important

Try to stretch your wrinkle and give it desired direction. Here’s how.
I used to apply moisturizer all over my face and simply don’t care but now try to do next:

While moisturizing your whole face try to begin from center and go to the sides:

IMG 3882

That’s simple fact that everybody should have known but almost nobody understands how important that is.

Ater moisturizing your face you have to do most important thing - moisturize your eyes. Here’s how:

IMG 3882

Simply spam this movement as much as u can while moisturizing your eyes.

You can also try doing same shit without moisturizer, simple do that shit whenever you want, do it as much as possible.

Our face is definition of our lifestyle, if bad habits can break our face than good habits build it so by doing this type of movement for long enough you should change way this wrinkle stretches.

I came to this conclusion about an hour ago so it’s definitely not proved to be 100% correct and I have no idea whether it works or not but I will try doing it and will keep you all updated. Also I have to add that after doing it once today I saw a little improvement. I hope it will work at least as placebo.

That’s my first somewhat big thread so it might be bad + I firstly posted thread about a problem and only them found out solution so I couldn’t combine them. Btw it might be really retarded thread idk.

Last edited:
Solution: PDO screw threads 50mm 30g

Bump because I feel bad