Solution for poor tooth show?

B

babyfacepil

Iron
IMG 1981

IMG 1982

my teeth are in the first image. Example of projected palate is in second image They just don’t project much. I have a wide palate and straight teeth but they do not show much when I smile and they don’t project far. It feels like they aren’t forward enough so my Philtrum just falls over them. I talk with my bottom teeth and have zero upper tooth show when resting. I have a 18-21mm Philtrum. Is this a small/short maxilla? Should I get lefort 1 with slight cw rotation or downgraft? Or is my Philtrum the issue?

Also if my wisdom teeth come in could this help with adding more length to the palate perhaps projecting my front teeth more and making them more visible?

View attachment 2934270
View attachment 2934271
my teeth are in the first image. Example of projected palate is in second image They just don’t project much. I have a wide palate and straight teeth but they do not show much when I smile and they don’t project far. It feels like they aren’t forward enough so my Philtrum just falls over them. I talk with my bottom teeth and have zero upper tooth show when resting. I have a 18-21mm Philtrum. Is this a small/short maxilla? Should I get lefort 1 with slight cw rotation or downgraft? Or is my Philtrum the issue?

Also if my wisdom teeth come in could this help with adding more length to the palate perhaps projecting my front teeth more and making them more visible?
MSE

You sure? I’ve never seen MSE give more upper tooth show. My palate width is fine. It just seems like my maxilla isn’t low enough to show my upper teeth. This is why I think I need maxillary downgraft

You sure? I’ve never seen MSE give more upper tooth show. My palate width is fine. It just seems like my maxilla isn’t low enough to show my upper teeth. This is why I think I need maxillary downgraft
Of course MSE give better tooth show. You have narrow palate.

Of course MSE give better tooth show. You have narrow palate.
It really isn’t narrow. 8-10 teeth a show when I smile. It’s just that my teeth aren’t projected down and forward enough so my lips kind of fall over them.