Solution to downward growth

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
Realistically you cannot improve your ramus gonial angle and widen jaw with BSSO.

Dr Sailer adds implants to his results to make them look more asethetic.

This is the solution to downward growth
iu

Now she has a ramus, better gonial angle and better jawline with implants.

Front Profile:
Female-Square-Jaw-Angle-Implants-result-frnt-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

I think the reason why people say jaw implants are so shit, is because they aren't solving the downward growth problem.

The lower the gonial angle, the better the ramus making it more attractive.

Look how much she changed with just implants.

I realistically don't think bimax is worth it for asethetics, and might just go the implant route.

chin implants are really bad, and also they don't last forever as as you age.

So Vertical Mandibular Plane Implants + Genioplasty = Aesthetic Jaw

For better breathing if thats what u want, MSE

I don't think it's possible to reach those results with surgery, and I seen them all.

Just get Jaw Implants + Genioplasty to solve the lower third

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: goat2x, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, Deleted member 8853 and 5 others
@randomvanish @goat2x @Proex

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 439
Realistically you cannot improve your ramus gonial angle and widen jaw with BSSO.

Dr Sailer adds implants to his results to make them look more asethetic.

This is the solution to downward growth
iu

Now she has a ramus, better gonial angle and better jawline with implants.

Front Profile:
Female-Square-Jaw-Angle-Implants-result-frnt-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

I think the reason why people say jaw implants are so shit, is because they aren't solving the downward growth problem.

The lower the gonial angle, the better the ramus making it more attractive.

Look how much she changed with just implants.

I realistically don't think bimax is worth it for asethetics, and might just go the implant route.

chin implants are really bad, and also they don't last forever as as you age.

So Vertical Mandibular Plane Implants + Genioplasty = Aesthetic Jaw

For better breathing if thats what u want, MSE

I don't think it's possible to reach those results with surgery, and I seen them all.

Just get Jaw Implants + Genioplasty to solve the lower third
she looks like shit in the after picture (1st image) and literally everybody has some kind of downward growth why would u bother with this kind of bs

• +1
Reactions: CertBroly, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9072 and 7 others
this isnt a solution, it covers the problem, it does nothing to actually solve it

best thing for a downward grown jaw is bimax with ccw or chewing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, agoostis, Deleted member 2864 and 14 others
Mewing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 8856 and 3 others
this isnt a solution, it covers the problem, it does nothing to actually solve it

Yeah, totally chewing can lower your gonial angle. And ccw isn't gonna do shit

bloated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
no true ascension without lefort 3

• +1
she looks like shit in the after picture (1st image) and literally everybody has some kind of downward growth why would u bother with this kind of bs
The whole point is to improve asethetics, and fixing downward growth would improve ur attractiveness.

Also she does look better, she just has shit skin

• JFL
Reactions: Artemide
Is downward growth that bad?

• +1
Is downward growth that bad?
it reduces ur attractiveness a lot yes and ur not gonna get those nice jawlines like jermey meeks

Face and Lms made a video about it, showing people with good jaws, but high gonial angles.

when he morphed the gonial angle to be lower his attractiveness improved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 10172
i've refuted it 100x over before, use the search bar if you really care
mewing and chewing is cope, send me a thread that shows me results that mewing and chewing works

implants aren't solving my asymmetrical jaw and bite

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 10172
you have implants?
no bruh, OP is providing bimax + genio as an alternative to bimax to fix lower third. I am just saying that it won't help mine sadly.

• +1
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 10172
no bruh, OP is providing bimax + genio as an alternative to bimax to fix lower third. I am just saying that it won't help mine sadly.
I'm saying either bimax + genio or vertical mandibular plane implants + genio

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I'm saying either bimax + genio or vertical mandibular plane implants + genio
I would prefer not getting a bimax but I can't live with the god damn asymmetry

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
i will get MSE then get bimax then get angle implants tbh

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 10172
Bimax with CCW anyone?

• +1
i will get MSE then get bimax then get angle implants tbh
MSE is cope, it is pointless. Get bimax with ccw rotation and get angle implants

MSE expands the maxilla, improving airways and u have to get braces after and no aesthetic benefits and widens the nose 👃

Bimax advances the maxilla, improving airways, and u don’t have to get braces based on ur occlusion, doesn’t widen the nose, shortens the midface, improves looks, and everything

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5818
MSE is cope, it is pointless. Get bimax with ccw rotation and get angle implants

MSE expands the maxilla, improving airways and u have to get braces after and no aesthetic benefits and widens the nose 👃

Bimax advances the maxilla, improving airways, and u don’t have to get braces based on ur occlusion, doesn’t widen the nose, shortens the midface, improves looks, and everything
wider mouth

• +1
Cope. mewing is the answer. Dont believe me? I can show you my front facing transformation (pm only tho). Only a year of progress aswell its insane

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, CertBroly, SPFromNY914 and 2 others

I actually think it looks somewhat artificial from the front, those gonial angle protrusion on the front looks kinda fake. Also after gonial implants her jaw became very masculine looking with a V-shape. Feminine jaw needs to be more rounded, when V-shape is very pronounced, it starts to look masculine.

see how her jaw is more rounded:

mudc-hero-taylor-hill-ralph-lauren-beyond-romance-07292019.jpg

If you look at the result after implants:

Its a very steep v-shape, on this chart you can see that the more defined and steep the v-shape is, the more masculine the face looks:

2pkfe7dpegc01

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10172
wider mouth
Wider mouth

I actually think it looks somewhat artificial from the front, those gonial angle protrusion on the front looks kinda fake. Also after gonial implants her jaw became very masculine looking with a V-shape. Feminine jaw needs to be more rounded, when V-shape is very pronounced, it starts to look masculine.

see how her jaw is more rounded:

mudc-hero-taylor-hill-ralph-lauren-beyond-romance-07292019.jpg

If you look at the result after implants:

Its a very steep v-shape, on this chart you can see that the more defined and steep the v-shape is, the more masculine the face looks:

View attachment 1028694
shes a female, obviously it would look shit on a female. But this is for males what I'm talking about

Does everyone wanna look like Minecraft steve?

• +1

Would you recommend chewing to someone with a relatively wide jaw but who wants to lower their gonial angle?

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 10172 and Adriana Lima
Not having perfect gonials is not death sentence.. If you have good mandible length and good chin projection.. That is enough to look good in my opinion.

• +1
Cope. mewing is the answer. Dont believe me? I can show you my front facing transformation (pm only tho). Only a year of progress aswell its insane

pm,

• +1
Keanu reeve is good example. He was pretty boy when he was young.

• +1
Man with gun in her mouth 2C4R72B

Upwards force

• +1

U said tomorrow about chewing

There's a big caveat to vertical lengthening of the jaw angle with implants: the masseter muscle usually doesn't track downward with it, and remains in its original position. Even in the image you posted you can see it, but it's subtle since her masseter muscles aren't very large: there's a slight outward convexity just below the earlobe. While this isn't an aesthetic issue on her, men have larger masseter muscles and the deficiency created becomes more of an aesthetic issue from the front view.

Realistically for men, implants are the most effective way to lengthen the ramus, the other methods suggested tend to be less effective (and less stable).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10172
U said today u we’re going to show evidence where is it
Mechanistically, increased mastication induced Insulin–like growth factor (IGF)-1 and suppressed sclerostin in osteocytes. IGF-1 enhanced osteoblastogenesis of the cells derived from tendon. Together, these findings indicate that the osteocytes balance the cytokine expression upon the mechanical loading of increased mastication, in order to enhance bone formation. This bone formation leads to morphological change in the jawbone, so that the bone adapts to the mechanical environment to which it is exposed.

1. The thickness of the masseter muscle (mean +/- SD) was 15.8 +/- 3.0 mm in the relaxed state and 16.7 +/- 2.7 mm at maximal clenching.
2. Masseter muscle thickness was negatively correlated with the mandibular plane angle.
3. Masseter muscle thickness was positively correlated with the mandibular ramus height (Cd-Go), and the thickness of the alveolar process and that of the mandibular symphysis. It is therefore suggested that masticatory function influences the morphology of the mandible.

There was a statistically significant difference in muscle thickness between subjects of different skeletal patterns. Significant positive correlation between masseter muscle thickness and posterior total face height, jarabak ratio, ramus height, mandibular length and significant negative correlations with mandibular plane angle, gonial angle and PP-MP angle were observed.

Conclusion: This study indicates the strong association between the masseter muscle and skeletal morphology.

MMTC(Masseter muscle thickness relaxed) showed a significant, negative correlation with mandibular plane angle and gonial angle. Posterior facial height, symphysis width, intermolar width of maxillary first molars, maxillary width, and facial width (bizygomatic width) showed significant ( P < 0.05 or P < 0.01) positive correlation.
Conclusion:
The masseter muscle thickness varied among the three vertical dentofacial patterns and sexual dimorphism also existed except in the hyperdivergent group. Masseter muscle thickness was found to be negatively correlated to vertical facial pattern and positively associated with transverse craniofacial morphology.

A significant association was found between mandibular shape and muscle CSAs, i.e. larger CSAs are associated with a wider more trapezoidal ramus, more massive coronoid, more rectangular body and a more curved basal arch. Linear measurements yielded low correlations with muscle CSAs. In conclusion, this study demonstrates an association between mandibular muscle force and mandibular shape, which is not as readily identified from linear measurements. Retrodiction of masticatory muscle force and so of mandibular loading is therefore best based on overall mandibular shape.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Alexanderr, AscendingHero and 1 other person