Solution to Hollow Cheeks or bs?

D

Deleted member 6423

Diamond
This face yoga bitch claims sucking in ur cheeks can create hollow cheeks: Face yoga hoes vid

This goes against buccinator atrophy but athlean x says sucking in ur stomach can make your waist smaller permanently cuz of some suction muscle: Athlean X’s vid

Is this the key to hollowed cheeks or not?

just walk with sucked cheeks all the time like a complete retard theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2729, Ocelot and 1 other person
All cope. The waist thing is because the transverse abdominus acts like your body's weight belt, pulling it in. Wide cheekbones and jaw + low BF or cope tbh.

• +1
Reactions: vodkacel
just walk with sucked cheeks all the time like a complete retard theory
The face exercise is supposed to create permanent hollow cheeks and sucking in your gut is also supposed to strengthen a muscle to decrease your stomach width

• +1
The face exercise is supposed to create permanent hollow cheeks and sucking in your gut is also supposed to strengthen a muscle to decrease your stomach width
I honestly do not know, but I study med and muscles can get atrophied mostly when they are not in use (e.g. nerve damage). So sucking in your cheeks will not likely do anything (significant) but do check studies

I honestly do not know, but I study med and muscles can get atrophied mostly when they are not in use (e.g. nerve damage). So sucking in your cheeks will not likely do anything (significant) but do check studies
do u think it’s possible that buccinator is actually the transverse abdominis of the face and you actually want to strengthen it?

Just damage your nervous system to get hollow cheeks theory.

• +1
do u think it’s possible that buccinator is actually the transverse abdominis of the face and you actually want to strengthen it?
muscles have discrete point attachments and training it will cause hypertrophy causing it to increase in diameter. Honestly, best method is to lose facial fat and drink water to reduce interstitial fluid reserves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Ocelot
muscles have discrete point attachments and training it will cause hypertrophy causing it to increase in diameter. Honestly, best method is to lose facial fat and drink water to reduce interstitial fluid reserves.
i realize but the trans abdominis contracts inward when you train it causing your waist to get progressively more narrow, idk how the buccinator functions but they are both suction muscles so it would make sense they would produce the same effect

Mike Mew, the greatest Chad to ever live, says you can get your cheeks atrophied with proper tongue shallowing.