Solution to inceldom: make prostitution legal and cheap

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
Best solution would be to enforce sharia law everywhere tbh but this is a more viable one. Girls will stop being deluded and people will be fucking their looksmatch if guys can almost as easily get girls out of their league too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
you seriously going to use this retarded normie argument??
Incels don't just want to fuck, they also want to develop affection and love with a female partner, I mean sure this would relieve their most primal sexual desires but it wouldn't do anything for their mental well being (their emotional/psychological needs) the real solution is as you said Sharia law (over here) or enforced monogamy (in the western world). When women's hypergamy is reigned in they will have no choice but to settle for a looksmatch / statusmatch

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck, Nibba and 3 others
slay or be slayed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I am to high inhib to go to a hoe. I know that she will think: ewww is this guy forreal does he wanna fuck?? Yucckk

Best option is sharialaw, but the cucked west want to give women some value... even tho they have non besides producing babies

• +1
I am to high inhib to go to a hoe. I know that she will think: ewww is this guy forreal does he wanna fuck?? Yucckk

Best option is sharialaw, but the cucked west want to give women some value... even tho they have non besides producing babies

Obviously with sharia law all problems would be solved but it is way too harsh.

• +1
P
you seriously going to use this retarded normie argument??
Incels don't just want to fuck, they also want to develop affection and love with a female partner, I mean sure this would relieve their most primal sexual desires but it wouldn't do anything for their mental well being (their emotional/psychological needs) the real solution is as you said Sharia law (over here) or enforced monogamy (in the western world). When women's hypergamy is reigned in they will have no choice but to settle for a looksmatch / statusmatch
Pretty much this, going to a hooker wont relieve the pain of knowing you couldnt get a girl unless you paid her.

• +1
Sharia law is fcking genius Germany and UK will be purged from their blue pilling cuck society.
Download 11 5

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Obviously with sharia law all problems would be solved but it is way too harsh.

Dawg, Sharia law sucks for guys. Things like Freedom of Speech and Religion don't exist. Maybe you don't give a shit, but that's only because you take stuff like that for granted

• +1
Life is a competition. You gotta compete to date, you gotta compete to slay, you gotta compete to truly live or else you won't be fulfilled

• +1
Dawg, Sharia law sucks for guys. Things like Freedom of Speech and Religion don't exist. Maybe you don't give a shit, but that's only because you take stuff like that for granted

Einstein IQ. Thanks.
Life is a competition. You gotta compete to date, you gotta compete to slay, you gotta compete to truly live or else you won't be fulfilled

This dude. Ps how were you ever an Incel. Your stats belie you my dear man. You're literally a Giga Chad.

Best solution would be to enforce sharia law everywhere tbh but this is a more viable one. Girls will stop being deluded and people will be fucking their looksmatch if guys can almost as easily get girls out of their league too.

I've argued this on IM. We should also get subsidiaries and bursaries along with better sti preventing and curing drugs and better contraceptives.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Incels don't just want to fuck, they also want to develop affection and love with a female partner, I mean sure this would relieve their most primal sexual desires but it wouldn't do anything for their mental well being (their emotional/psychological needs)
This is not true for all incels. I have given up on love and affection, my only goal is to fuck as many women as possible.
P

Pretty much this, going to a hooker wont relieve the pain of knowing you couldnt get a girl unless you paid her.
For most people the damage is permanent, even if they don't have to pay her, even if she claims "she loves you".

• +1
This dude. Ps how were you ever an Incel. Your stats belie you my dear man. You're literally a Giga Chad.
Thanks brah, but I didn't always have these stats. I used to be shorter, had acne, skinny fat, and round face.

• +1