Solving the "ick" of modern dating (dark triad)

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women

1:57:24

Modern women are constantly looking for any reason to disqualify a guy, especially when its a stranger from a dating app she can just ghost as opposed to someone from her social circle she has to see again. So many times you hear of first date stories where a guy (even very good looking ones) will seemingly do everything right and yet the girl just seems to come up with the most ridiculous reason for losing interest. So many guys are left scratching their heads wondering what they did wrong, and they didn't do anything wrong...but that's exactly what they did wrong. Everyone acknowledges that the worst decisions make the best stories yet they deny that being good is BORING.

It all stems back to dark triad as this is the deep rooted psychology of our species. Had the guy actually exhibited dark triad behavior (wrong according to their words & soyciety) it would've made her attraction explode instead of dying off. If you don't create the problems and give a woman something to complain then she will create the problem and move on. Women want to feel victimized and be with a horrible person. They will complain about such guys but ultimately keep fucking them. On the other hand the guys who give them the ick (silly reasons) are guys they will never fuck. See the difference? Either way they will complain. Give them something legitimate to complain about and they'll actually fuck you.

Don't believe me? Try bragging about illegal activity and horrible things you've done for a change instead of virtue signaling or pretending to be less poor than you actually are. Make shit up if you have to. Not like honesty is a trait that will ever be rewarded anyway. Or you can just be like every manosphere loser who acknowledges what the ick is, complains about it, then does nothing and continues to struggle failing to realize that there is a very simple solution to preventing the ick.

It amazes me that no one has figured out the ick is simply a woman's way of filtering out guys who are NOT dark triad. Fortunately for you I'm enlightening you on truths that you won't hear anywhere else. They WANT to be with a piece of shit.

"No woman will feel the ick when you are a dick."

@6ft4
@vermiIioncore

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Maalik, moreroidsmoredates and 5 others
Just beat them up if you want to be dark triad

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, borismonster and 14vic
bro you mean to tell me you watched a 4 hour livestream of this nigga?????

how old are you

Just be John Zherka