Somali Incel, need rating and advice

I was going to roast you to self harm but noticed your join date. Why did it take you 3 years after joining psl to decide to do something? A bit late. But better late than never
no, i’ve been interested in gym stuff for 3 years, still haven’t touched a barbell.

• JFL
Reactions: BrownBoy
OP you have a very good base. Really good nose, decent eye area, decent bone structure and skin despite being fat. For all you know you could be a Somali prince under all that fat.
Do my features look more refined/higher class/smarter than the average person or black person?
As I lose weight is there a niche that can fit me? I feel like I should go for the vineyard vines/Patagonia high class style.
Lose weight, 4/10 for now. Definitely have good features so you will probably be above a 6/10.
What do you think my best feature is and why?

Do my features look more refined/higher class/smarter than the average person or black person?
As I lose weight is there a niche that can fit me? I feel like I should go for the vineyard vines/Patagonia high class style.

What do you think my best feature is and why?
Your nose makes you look very high class compared to the average black person. If you slim down and get a good jaw you could appeal to many people IMO.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
U look good, u just need to lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and fauxfox
U look good, u just need to lose weight.
Yeah man I legit need to starve myself. Every day that I'm still fat is suffering, knowing I'm in college and missing out on so much pussy.

Also what do you think my strongest feature is and why? Thanks

Yeah man I legit need to starve myself. Every day that I'm still fat is suffering, knowing I'm in college and missing out on so much pussy.

Also what do you think my strongest feature is and why? Thanks
Your beautiful smooth skin.

Also look up caloric deficits for weight loss or intermittent fasting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and fauxfox
Bump, any more thoughts?

I'm mainly interested in my appeal/what type of women I should go after. Like as an example should I dress emo, paint my eyelashes and chase emo chicks. Just an example of what I'm asking.

I like drugs i like sex i love money i know its silly but it ain’t funny

• +1
Just gotta lose weight be thankful you don't need to cut your face apart yahoo!

• +1
I like drugs i like sex i love money i know its silly but it ain’t funny
Wait you play league too? I'm guessing cause your pfp is blitzcrank. what role do u play? I main top

Wait you play league too? I'm guessing cause your pfp is blitzcrank. what role do u play? I main top
I main mid im a meta slave so i usually play riven katarina yone irealia mid my second most played role is adc.

• +1
Is there hope for me or nah?
5'11 220lbs
View attachment 1892193
Wtf you'd look pretty good of you lost 100 pounds or so. What are you waiting for? Change your life NOWWWW THE POWER IS IN YOUR DUCKINGHABDSFHAOROLANNRKKWJHAHWJNWBALLDBBRBAJJA

• +1
good base, MTN with quite possibly chadlite potential if you get to <15% bodyfat and mew

• +1
Wtf you'd look pretty good of you lost 100 pounds or so. What are you waiting for? Change your life NOWWWW THE POWER IS IN YOUR DUCKINGHABDSFHAOROLANNRKKWJHAHWJNWBALLDBBRBAJJA
100??? 120 would be a skeleton at 5'11, I've been there at 5'9.5. Bro would look great at 170

• +1
100??? 120 would be a skeleton at 5'11, I've been there at 5'9.5. Bro would look great at 170
Guy in OP has absolutely no muscle at all, he'd be skinny fat as fuck at 170. I'd say 135-140 for him max unless he starts training.

• +1
Wear red bandana, jordans, and thugmaxx

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and FunkyMcMunky24
I main mid im a meta slave so i usually play riven katarina yone irealia mid my second most played role is adc.
Nice, I mainly play top (urgot) and jg(lillia) I peaked D1 almost Masters but shit got too competitive.
100lbs is too much weight loss, ideal for me I think is 175lbs.
Also do I have any standout features? What first impression do you get from my looks?
good base, MTN with quite possibly chadlite potential if you get to <15% bodyfat and mew
Thanks. What first impression do you get from my looks? I feel like I'm extremely high trust, to a fault.
Wear red bandana, jordans, and thugmaxx
I don't think this look would work on me. I look too high trust/high class to run thug game. No one would take me seriously.

Nice, I mainly play top (urgot) and jg(lillia) I peaked D1 almost Masters but shit got too competitive.

Also do I have any standout features? What first impression do you get from my looks?

Thanks. What first impression do you get from my looks? I feel like I'm extremely high trust, to a fault.

I don't think this look would work on me. I look too high trust/high class to run thug game. No one would take me seriously.
You are black. Literally any nigga can run thug game unless you try it on actual thug niggas. If white people see you thugmaxxing, then they wont question it. They will just think you are a thugmaxxer by default even if you are a naruto dragonballz anime watching piccolo loving ass nerdy nigga from the suburbs.

• +1

You have no idea how body comp works. 5'11 175lbs is like the same stats as Alex Eubanks. You'd be skinny fat in comparison at that weight. If you start training your ass off maybe you could get away with 155, and then slowly build up again after that.

Your standout feature is being a high trust black guy with great eye area, and good bones that show even through 30% bodyfat. If you get a jacked lean physique, maybe with some roids even, you'd be at LEAST chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and fauxfox
You are black. Literally any nigga can run thug game unless you try it on actual thug niggas. If white people see you thugmaxxing, then they wont question it. They will just think you are a thugmaxxer by default even if you are a naruto dragonballz anime watching piccolo loving ass nerdy nigga from the suburbs.
I'm east african and no doubt the highest trust black guy you've ever seen. Trust me no one IRL sees me as a threat. Maybe if I lean out and put on muscle I could be less high trust. The facial fat rounding out my face doesn't help.
You have no idea how body comp works. 5'11 175lbs is like the same stats as Alex Eubanks. You'd be skinny fat in comparison at that weight. If you start training your ass off maybe you could get away with 155, and then slowly build up again after that.

Your standout feature is being a high trust black guy with great eye area, and good bones that show even through 30% bodyfat. If you get a jacked lean physique, maybe with some roids even, you'd be at LEAST chadlite.
Ok thanks.
Last question but do I look "exotic"/unique? Or normal/generic looking.

I'm east african and no doubt the highest trust black guy you've ever seen. Trust me no one IRL sees me as a threat. Maybe if I lean out and put on muscle I could be less high trust. The facial fat rounding out my face doesn't help.

Ok thanks.
Normal/generic

• +1
Your feelings are correct, I saw a trustworthy and calm man from what I saw in the picture

• +1

Ok thanks.
I am somali and i look low trust white women are usually scared of me.

• +1

Mogs me i am iron Iv i have tried hard to climb but my teamates are all trolls lets say i play 4 games in one day 2 out of those 4 games i eill get troll teamates and the other 2 games i will be vs smurfs.

• +1
U mog all the other Somalis on this website.
Good potential. Literally just lose weight jfl

• +1
I am somali and i look low trust white women are usually scared of me.
In the photo you sent me you don't really look low trust, I'd say average trust. Your height might make you more threatening IRL tho.
Mogs me i am iron Iv i have tried hard to climb but my teamates are all trolls lets say i play 4 games in one day 2 out of those 4 games i eill get troll teamates and the other 2 games i will be vs smurfs.
No way ur iron unless you're trolling. Iron is full of ppl inting accounts all the way down. Make a new account with fresh MMR an u probably get gold
U mog all the other Somalis on this website.
Good potential. Literally just lose weight jfl
Thanks, what would you say my potential is (MTN, HTN, Tyronelite, etc) and why?

In the photo you sent me you don't really look low trust, I'd say average trust. Your height might make you more threatening IRL tho.

No way ur iron unless you're trolling. Iron is full of ppl inting accounts all the way down. Make a new account with fresh MMR an u probably get gold

I am not trolling thats my actual rank i am just really bad macro wise but mechanically im pretty decent i usually win my lane but my teamates hard grief and lose lane and they get all the dragons and we lose.

• JFL

Some people irl have commented on how i look scary and intimidating.

• +1
Hard to tell w all the fat
It mostly depends on the bones
I think u could easily or not hit HTN tho.

• +1
Someone delete thjs thread. Its a repeat and hes was just as fat a year ago

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Pikabro, fruitgunpop, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Someone delete thjs thread. Its a repeat and hes was just as fat a year ago
Give me your thoughts though. I'm actually on my weight loss grind rn

Bump...say something different/interesting please

You already know the answer fat fuck

• JFL
Is there hope for me or nah?
5'11 220lbs
View attachment 1892193
20thAnnualScreenActorsGuildAwardsRedT MDrjb TD4x
Main qimg 21c1c1783bee22a5f21d31c17e037d30 lq
somalian men are subhuman from what ive seen their woman mog them so hard u look good for a somalian look at captain philips wife are u mixed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and fauxfox
View attachment 1900690View attachment 1900681 somalian men are subhuman from what ive seen their woman mog them so hard u look good for a somalian look at captain philips wife are u mixed
Nah bro I'm not mixed I'm full Somali so it's weird, my entire family just looks different from most Somalis for some reason.
Tbh idk if I'll marry a Somali woman, I'll probably have kids with some white woman I think I'd create mulatto slayers with my genes.

Nah bro I'm not mixed I'm full Somali so it's weird, my entire family just looks different from most Somalis for some reason.
Tbh idk if I'll marry a Somali woman, I'll probably have kids with some white woman I think I'd create mulatto slayers with my genes.
ik just saw your 23andme results in your other response :lul: also because you have a mixed pheno i think your kids are gonna be white-passing i follow this girl on tiktok she had a somalian and swedish flag on her bio for a while but she looked completely arab it makes sense now since your fully somali very diverse country

Leanmax.
Don’t listen to any retard telling you you have to eat skinless chicken or whatever and nothing else or you’ll never lose weight

Eat whatever you want but remain in a calorie deficit, you got it it’s not that difficult, worry about the types of food you eat only when it’s time to get very defined abs and not before then. Also if you’re someone who bloats easily then yes you should try to limit sodium.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Leanmax.
Don’t listen to any retard telling you you have to eat skinless chicken or whatever and nothing else or you’ll never lose weight

Eat whatever you want but remain in a calorie deficit, you got it it’s not that difficult, worry about the types of food you eat only when it’s time to get very defined abs and not before then. Also if you’re someone who bloats easily then yes you should try to limit sodium.
All you said is correct but it's very important he eats the right amount of protein. About 0.8 g per lbs of bodyweight otherwise his bodyfat ratio will be that of a skinny fat person and his body will look terrible without any muscle whatsoever...and i'm not talking about gymcelling muscles i'm talking about the healthy muscles that man naturally carry without exercise.

I'm currently in a leanmaxxing regiment eating about 1500-1600 calories/day but i make sure i consume at least 110 g of protein, protein powder can be a valuable tool for that.

He needs to smarten up otherwise he'll be tired and lacking energy

All you said is correct but it's very important he eats the right amount of protein. About 0.8 g per lbs of bodyweight otherwise his bodyfat ratio will be that of a skinny fat person and his body will look terrible without any muscle whatsoever...and i'm not talking about gymcelling muscles i'm talking about the healthy muscles that man naturally carry without exercise.

I'm currently in a leanmaxxing regiment eating about 1500-1600 calories/day but i make sure i consume at least 110 g of protein, protein powder can be a valuable tool for that.

He needs to smarten up otherwise he'll be tired and lacking energy
He just needs to make sure he’s not eating too few calories and that he does casual weight work, obviously protein won’t hurt either though. I never believed in the energy loss shit, I lost over 100 pounds eating fast food once a day (don’t EVER do what I did unless you absolutely have to) and I never had any low energy issues, in my experience the guys who experience energy loss are the guys who eat waaaaayy too few calories because they’re impatient (aka almost every leanmaxxer on this website), but maybe I’m a genetic freak (I know which answer is most likely, though)

Op you need to grow a beard get dreads

5FA549C1 5E6A 43AB 8FBB 3C582A247A6E
For the love of god, do some justice for your ancestor, lose weight you’re embarrassment for being here since 2019 and still not having leanmaxed.

I am only 0.1 somali, despite my grandma being. full somali/Ethiopian.

You’d be a super mogger if you just put down the banana rice, this is why fatcels == fakecel.

Loose weight jareer

Op you need to grow a beard get dreads
I'm already doing that, you can see the dreadlocks starting to form in my head
View attachment 1901388 For the love of god, do some justice for your ancestor, lose weight you’re embarrassment for being here since 2019 and still not having leanmaxed.

I am only 0.1 somali, despite my grandma being. full somali/Ethiopian.
What's your ancestry? You have too little Sub-Saharan ancestry to be African American. Are you Hispanic?
You’d be a super mogger if you just put down the banana rice, this is why fatcels == fakecel.
I don't have the bones for mogger status, I'd be high appeal + cute looking (not ideal for slaying)

Also lmao how do u know about banana rice, we eat that shit all the time. Sometimes we have rice pudding with bananas too.
Loose weight jareer
Nigga I literally have 0% Jareers ancestry and even if I did it doesn't matter. WE ARE ALL AFRICANS

Where do you luve rn?

Nigga I literally have 0% Jareers ancestry and even if I did it doesn't matter. WE ARE ALL AFRICANS
I'm joking G, but seriously the gym will save your life