Some 20 year old is making 100k a year

dude i dropped out of high school and im making 20k a month atm lol .But it took me 10 years to get to that point so a lot of hard work.

I don't advice anyone to do what I did. Lots of depression along the way.

college = scam at this time & age but if u want to get into a field that requires a degree/step by step blueprint then go get it.

4k a month is peasant money nowadays (in america) I used to be stuck at 5k a month last year so i know.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Bluepill
20k a month roofing?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
20k a month roofing?
Hell no. I have some friends who own roofing companies and are successful & i do think sky is the limit with any type of job these days. If you know marketing / sales ect. thats the main thing pretty much. took me 10 years to figure it all out.

Lol mate i'm 21 and I make between 9-10K usd a month. Thats more than 100K usd a year
from home

Money = cope unless ur poor

• +1
Hell no. I have some friends who own roofing companies and are successful & i do think sky is the limit with any type of job these days. If you know marketing / sales ect. thats the main thing pretty much. took me 10 years to figure it all out.
what field are u in regarding marketing and sales? i do a lot of personal finance research and i excel at that kind of thing so a positive amount of capital would be ez moneymaxx for me

what field are u in regarding marketing and sales? i do a lot of personal finance research and i excel at that kind of thing so a positive amount of capital would be ez moneymaxx for me
Any field. If u know marketing / sales u can turn any business into profit. If u want to cut down and get straight to the point I would have to charge for this information. Right now I don't have this type of service but i would charge +10k for it if I ever did. My best advice is knowledge is power as cliche as it sounds. Working smarter & not harder is the key to everything.

Any field. If u know marketing / sales u can turn any business into profit. If u want to cut down and get straight to the point I would have to charge for this information. Right now I don't have this type of service but i would charge +10k for it if I ever did. My best advice is knowledge is power as cliche as it sounds. Working smarter & not harder is the key to everything.

Have you not looksmaxxed by now with that type of money?

• +1
You don't have to be smart,tbh

if hes living above his means instead of investing half of his income he’s not moneymaxxing any time soon
If you're talking about fees UBC is like 10k a year for dorms+food included.
You don't have to be smart,tbh
Yeah just be a slave srs. Being smart makes it easier but won't mean shit if you don't slave during class.

Make a thread on how to do it or could you pm me the basics of this stuff? I have to legit moneymaxx
i don't wanna reveal my exact methods do i? yeah i can pm u the basic stuff

u a bitmex boyo? I party with Arthur Hayes every weekend and we liquidate drinks

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
u a bitmex boyo? I party with Arthur Hayes every weekend and we liquidate drinks
i do 2 types of trading. day trade and p2p. I'm not on bitmex i currently use cex.io

• +1
Reactions: x30001
I'm sure he's jumping out of his seat to get the chance to make money for other people.
haha no its aight dude. i have all the time rn. u can pm too

Have you not looksmaxxed by now with that type of money?
im going to turkey to get a full set of teeth so far ill be happy with that.
ppl don't understand how much it takes to make money . They want shortcuts. I always charge a fee for my knowledge that i worked hard for hope u are as well!

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Lol crypto trading is a cope. GL when you lose it all when you make a stupid play or market decides to shit on you.
the trading i do involves taxing my transactions. i profit at every transaction, regardless of the fluctuations in the market. its not really "trading" more like arbitrage.

• +1
Lol crypto trading is a cope. GL when you lose it all when you make a stupid play or market decides to shit on you.
Don't say it's cope. I want to counter trade all the Indian dumb money there is. The fun stops when dumb money dries up. Volatility deliberately engineered to attract dumb money. ie: right now. $100M liquidated in the past 24h just on the XBTUSD contract on 1 exchange. https://app.rek.to/

Money transferring over from the emotional, greedy, impatient and gullible to the patient, calibrated, well-informed, risk-adjusted and knowledgeable. But tbh that $100M is mostly getting mopped up by BitMEX themselves since they trade against their user-base.

Quote from the owner of that exchange from today, 03/07/2019

Ef0fa746bae23e46602250afc08b2dc31

EDIT: Total damage in the last 24h is now
104,058,953 USD

1 trading pair, on 1 exchange. Everyone fucking themselves in the ass with a dildo. Arthur Hayes is a gigachad tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
I make 3k$ sometimes 3.5k with low effort 3 hours a day job JFL at people working over 3 hours a day for less

How was the avarage computed? What was the sample size? Look at the highest paying salary, It may push the avg pay unrealistically high. Just something to keep in mind.

Money = cope unless ur poor
UBC students doing co op while in college. In vancouver so CAD$
dude i dropped out of high school and im making 20k a month atm lol .But it took me 10 years to get to that point so a lot of hard work.

I don't advice anyone to do what I did. Lots of depression along the way.

college = scam at this time & age but if u want to get into a field that requires a degree/step by step blueprint then go get it.

4k a month is peasant money nowadays (in america) I used to be stuck at 5k a month last year so i know.
Cool but too risky. I've seen enough entrepreneur bullshit to know that you have to be smart to actually be successful. And lucky. Good for you though richcel ascend using surgeries.

Money buys happiness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205