Some ACTUAL JBs randomly stopped me in the streets, gave me lots of compliments and asked for my Instagram

Yeah yeah...

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

If you fuck them I will take my words back
If I fuck them I'll get arrested.
The only reason I didn't is because of age difference

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I look handsome, or so they keep telling me.
I'm positive I'd be rated HTN here or chadlite at best.
Can't post my face because I keep saying NIGGER all the time and if I get doxxed it's a big nono for me
Ragazzo mio ti prometto che non condividerò la tua foto, tra l altro in italia non frega a nessuno se dici negro lol , è solo una scusa perchè probabilmente non sei chadlite come dici.

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
Ragazzo mio ti prometto che non condividerò la tua foto, tra l altro in italia non frega a nessuno se dici negro lol , è solo una scusa perchè probabilmente non sei chadlite come dici.
In Italia no, ma in altri paesi si.
Sono ambizioso, e non voglio che qualche parola detta qui mi possa rovinare in futuro.
E già successo ad altri

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK and vanillaicecream
In Italia no, ma in altri paesi si.
Sono ambizioso, e non voglio che qualche parola detta qui mi possa rovinare in futuro.
E già successo ad altri

Non ti conosco nè ti odio, quindi puoi dormire tranquillo che non condivido, e se proprio vuoi puoi censurare gli occhi .
Non hai scuse

Ok then it's settled, thread is a real story. @slop slinger
lmfao, blud thinks citing his motley coterie of imaginary skydads transforms his tales from the lumbridge sewers into an academic monograph innit

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
lmfao, blud thinks citing his motley coterie of imaginary skydads transforms his tales from the lumbridge sewers into an academic monograph innit
Take notes of the italianne interaction above

• JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
Someone needs to explain him nobody would believe him even if we saw his pix
I don't need you to believe me, but I had to share this story.
The more you doubt it, the more self esteem I get because I realize it's amazing

I don't need you to believe me, but I had to share this story.
The more you doubt it, the more self esteem I get because I realize it's amazing
You better get used to it.

I'm going to plump you up real good with self-esteem.

• JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
It's true that fashionmaxxing is cope. If a girl is interested in you she'll praise your clothes even if you're dressed like a truck driver 😂
So fucking true i always witnessed this chads dress like shit and still get all the foids

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
HOLY FUCKING SHIT this didn't happen since my high school days.

Some teenage girls stopped me (I was just taking a walk and they were sitting down), the most outgoing one (skinny and tanned) told me that one of her friends (a Germanic-looking landwhale) was interested in me.
After I told them my age she was all shy saying "stoooop he could be my dad!"

The skinny outgoing one praised the fuck out of me, said I had beautiful eyes, asked for my Instagram (I gave it to her) and did all of this in front of their MALE friends who were saying that they got jealous 😂😂😂

Holy fuck, never happened like this.

She even praises how I was dressed (I was dressed like a fucking bum, regular T-shirt with a 69 on and brown cargo shorts), I wasn't even shaved or prepared, just going for a walk and this happens 🤣

Holy shit, this is what Chads go through daily?
Mind you this happened ONLY after I leanmaxxed. Never happened all my years as a fatcel
and then you woke up

Dude I didn’t know you were med, how white do you look ?

Dude I didn’t know you were med, how white do you look ?
I can pass as German, French or British.
I don't look Nordic or anything but I'm distinctively whiter-looking than the average Italian

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back