Some anecdotal facts in regards to dick size

Lurkerslep

Lurkerslep

Iron
I will share some facts that I have found after being with over 20 girls. I stopped keeping track of my number after 20. 90% of the girls were met from dating apps or social media. Around 70% were white girls with 20% being latina and rest being a few black and middle eastern girls mixed in there as well (no experience with asian). The white girls include American, albanian, slavic (mainly ukrainian), and balkan girls. I'm balkan myself living in USA.

My size is 6.5 non bone pressed. Yes I know people will claim bs because everyone here claims 6-7+. IDGAF.

I have no reason to lie on an anonymous forum about any of this.

After sex I would almost always ask girls how they felt about my size and such. A little aspie to ask I know but I was genuinely curious and I had no intention of dating these girls. This would start the convo on our past relationships and experiences which they would reveal more and more to me. The girls were 18-28 age wise for the most part.

1. The vast majority of girls have taken at least one monster dick. By monster I mean 8 non bonepressed minimum. I know this because majority of the girls have told me they've been with guys who were multiple inches larger than mine. This means most of you will end up marrying a girl who has been fucked hard by a monster dick. If this bothers you, marry a virgin or dont marry. No other way around it.

2. Almost all of the girls have seen at least one micro dick. They would describe this with showing their pinky. This one was brutal in the way they would speak about it. If you have a small dick then it's probably over for you. Actually if you have a small dick then I would highly recommend never fucking a girl who is near your friend circle. Women absolutely share their experiences and your size with other women. Word will for sure get out you have a micro. Fuck only girls you found online or strangers.

3. Most said my dick was above avg terms of size, but definitely not the biggest. Many said its a good size. Keep in mind, this could be them lying to me about it being a good size. I'd say the average is 5-6 inches non bone pressed, with my 6.5 being slightly above avg, but nothing special.

4. Many of the girls wanted to keep seeing me. I had the option to keep fucking many of them. If you ever have sex with a girl and she ghosts you after, it means she either found your dick too small for her, or you didnt know what the fuck you were doing and she didnt enjoy it. If she enjoys it then she will continue want to see you.

5. Latinas felt tighter than white girls from my experience, but I had way more white girls so cant say for sure.

6. I fucked two virgins. Both of them became addicted to me immediately even though I barely talked to them. I do strongly believe virgin girls are the only ones you should marry. It honestly shocked me how easy it was to get these girls attached to me. I had to block both of them because I did not want to date them and would feel morally terrible if I kept fucking them as It would lead to trauma for them.

7. As I got better at fucking, it became easier to retain girls. If you're inexperienced then my honest advice is dont go into any relationship becoming too invested in the girl. Because until you get better through experience you will not be able to retain most girls nowadays unless you have a monster dick. Modern girls are almost all ran through.

8. 6-7 inches bone pressed and you're fine in terms of size. Your size will never be seen as anything special, but also it will never be seen as negative unless she's extremely ran through. At 5 inches, you have to get skilled but it's still passable. Below 5 and it may be done.

9. Off topic, but interesting story. One of the few black girls I fucked had a black boyfriend whose picture was on her phones wallpaper. I had no clue. I grabbed her phone to check to time randomly and saw it. Absolutely no race or ethnicity is safe from being cucked in this era. Do not trust the whores.

10. I had a one middle eastern girl who didn't let me fuck her pussy but gave me access to everything else. She blocked me after I fucked her in the ass. I'm assuming she wants to experience whoring around while being a "virgin bride."

11. If you come off as non judgemental and relaxed, she will reveal a lot of her past to you without much struggle.

Also want to mention, I would only be able to sleep with maybe 5 girls out of every 100 matches on dating apps. So you incels who do those "tinder experiments" need to realize matches alone means nothing.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and N1666
tl:dr
big dick = good
small dick = bad

Og Dota 2 Mind Blown GIF by Red Bull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, ImVerySorry, SteveRogers and 3 others
I fucked two virgins. Both of them became addicted to me immediately even though I barely talked to them. I do strongly believe virgin girls are the only ones you should marry. It honestly shocked me how easy it was to get these girls attached to me. I had to block both of them because I did not want to date them and would feel morally terrible if I kept fucking them as It would lead to trauma for them.
Wow you're so moral :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Soter, likenesss, MA_ascender and 6 others
I'm 27. Foids were all between 18-28 but majority 18-23 which is what I keep my filter on in apps.
18 is roastie age tbh already i guess. If they have all fucked with someone who had a microdick and a 8+inch one, their bodycount is in 3 digits. JBpill prevails

• +1
Reactions: Soter, bonemasschad and T50 Demon
he vast majority of girls have taken at least one monster dick. By monster I mean 8 non bonepressed minimum. I know this because majority of the girls have told me they've been with guys who were multiple inches larger than mine. This means most of you will end up marrying a girl who has been fucked hard by a monster dick. If this bothers you, marry a virgin or dont marry. No other way around it.
Did they tell you if they enjoyed the bigger ones?
I fucked two virgins. Both of them became addicted to me immediately even though I barely talked to them. I do strongly believe virgin girls are the only ones you should marry. It honestly shocked me how easy it was to get these girls attached to me. I had to block both of them because I did not want to date them and would feel morally terrible if I kept fucking them as It would lead to trauma for them.
Lmao but makes sense but how did you even find virgins in this day and age?
6-7 inches bone pressed and you're fine in terms of size. Your size will never be seen as anything special, but also it will never be seen as negative unless she's extremely ran through. At 5 inches, you have to get skilled but it's still passable. Below 5 and it may be done.
At 7 you should be in the top 95.36% according to calcsd.info. 5 - 5.5 should be average even in the western hemisphere.

I will share some facts that I have found after being with over 20 girls. I stopped keeping track of my number after 20. 90% of the girls were met from dating apps or social media. Around 70% were white girls with 20% being latina and rest being a few black and middle eastern girls mixed in there as well (no experience with asian). The white girls include American, albanian, slavic (mainly ukrainian), and balkan girls. I'm balkan myself living in USA.

My size is 6.5 non bone pressed. Yes I know people will claim bs because everyone here claims 6-7+. IDGAF.

I have no reason to lie on an anonymous forum about any of this.

After sex I would almost always ask girls how they felt about my size and such. A little aspie to ask I know but I was genuinely curious and I had no intention of dating these girls. This would start the convo on our past relationships and experiences which they would reveal more and more to me. The girls were 18-28 age wise for the most part.

1. The vast majority of girls have taken at least one monster dick. By monster I mean 8 non bonepressed minimum. I know this because majority of the girls have told me they've been with guys who were multiple inches larger than mine. This means most of you will end up marrying a girl who has been fucked hard by a monster dick. If this bothers you, marry a virgin or dont marry. No other way around it.

2. Almost all of the girls have seen at least one micro dick. They would describe this with showing their pinky. This one was brutal in the way they would speak about it. If you have a small dick then it's probably over for you. Actually if you have a small dick then I would highly recommend never fucking a girl who is near your friend circle. Women absolutely share their experiences and your size with other women. Word will for sure get out you have a micro. Fuck only girls you found online or strangers.

3. Most said my dick was above avg terms of size, but definitely not the biggest. Many said its a good size. Keep in mind, this could be them lying to me about it being a good size. I'd say the average is 5-6 inches non bone pressed, with my 6.5 being slightly above avg, but nothing special.

4. Many of the girls wanted to keep seeing me. I had the option to keep fucking many of them. If you ever have sex with a girl and she ghosts you after, it means she either found your dick too small for her, or you didnt know what the fuck you were doing and she didnt enjoy it. If she enjoys it then she will continue want to see you.

5. Latinas felt tighter than white girls from my experience, but I had way more white girls so cant say for sure.

6. I fucked two virgins. Both of them became addicted to me immediately even though I barely talked to them. I do strongly believe virgin girls are the only ones you should marry. It honestly shocked me how easy it was to get these girls attached to me. I had to block both of them because I did not want to date them and would feel morally terrible if I kept fucking them as It would lead to trauma for them.

7. As I got better at fucking, it became easier to retain girls. If you're inexperienced then my honest advice is dont go into any relationship becoming too invested in the girl. Because until you get better through experience you will not be able to retain most girls nowadays unless you have a monster dick. Modern girls are almost all ran through.

8. 6-7 inches bone pressed and you're fine in terms of size. Your size will never be seen as anything special, but also it will never be seen as negative unless she's extremely ran through. At 5 inches, you have to get skilled but it's still passable. Below 5 and it may be done.

9. Off topic, but interesting story. One of the few black girls I fucked had a black boyfriend whose picture was on her phones wallpaper. I had no clue. I grabbed her phone to check to time randomly and saw it. Absolutely no race or ethnicity is safe from being cucked in this era. Do not trust the whores.

10. I had a one middle eastern girl who didn't let me fuck her pussy but gave me access to everything else. She blocked me after I fucked her in the ass. I'm assuming she wants to experience whoring around while being a "virgin bride."

11. If you come off as non judgemental and relaxed, she will reveal a lot of her past to you without much struggle.

Also want to mention, I would only be able to sleep with maybe 5 girls out of every 100 matches on dating apps. So you incels who do those "tinder experiments" need to realize matches alone means nothing.
I have a 12 inch erect dick