Some basic tinder advice for chadlites

S

swisscheese

Iron
I have had quite a lot of fun on tinder and it has gotten me laid a lot. (60% sex on first date) I do have a 6/10 face and am 6'3" with a muscular/lean body and very high extroversion, but I still would like to give advice because depending on what I had on my profile I experienced either around 2 likes a day to around 30 with many girls writing me first. In my opinion, if you are reasonably attractive these tips will make the difference between slaying and not slaying.

Most important:
  • No selfies. Only candid shots that your friends/family have taken of you.
  • High quality images. This makes a huge difference. Good resolution, lighting etc.
  • No group photos (with girls or otherwise). Normies assume you have friends anyways and it seems tryhard.
  • Seem friendly in the first photos. Otherwise it comes across as cocky/arrogant.
  • One bad pic can ruin 8 good pics (0 matches suddenly), so make sure to ask a friend (preferably female) for her opinion.
Less important:
  • At most 2 memes / silly photos.
  • Try to choose photos where a girl can self insert. (You chilling on a couch, you eating breakfast with an empty chair across from you etc.)
  • If you want her to message first, have a good bio that is provocative so she has something to bite onto. Otherwise it will be too much effort for her to think of something.
  • Don't try too hard to be a normie. Spicy > Bland. Sure you might alienate 95% of girls but you will make the other 5% much more likely to match.
Ok now you have matches but you still don't slay, what gives? Well I used tinder a total of 4 times in my life. Each time for around a month. Each time I got a lot better in terms of texting, talking, mindset etc. The first two times I felt like a fraud/loser sometimes. The last time I felt like I unlocked unlimited sex whenever I wanted. My point is, don't think that your initial success is totally correlated with your looks. You could be ugly and it is over for you, sure. OR maybe you are fine but you just need time to get used to this new world you find yourself in. I could give tips on all the things that really helped me with texting/dating but tbh my biggest advice is to adopt the mindset of "I am learning how to enjoy dating." In this frame of mind you are willing to explore out of your comfort zone, you don't take yourself/dating too seriously and you have enough curiosity to overcome any retarded preconceived notions you may have gotten about dating/girls on the internet.

Thanks for reading, this is my first post.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: 188centimetres, Szűcs, Veles and 14 others
Oh also don't buy any premium bullshit. Limited swipes is a good thing in my opinion. Otherwise it just becomes way too easy to waste hours swiping on tinder. That shits bad for mental health.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and thereallegend
Good thread, one thing I would add from my personal experience is that if you have great pics of yourself that are blurry/low res try running them through an ai software that increases the quality (the ones where the results look natural)

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Good thread, one thing I would add from my personal experience is that if you have great pics of yourself that are blurry/low res try running them through an ai software that increases the quality (the ones where the results look natural)
is faceapp ok or you have something better

1 MONTH ONLINE AWARD LETSSSS GOOOOOOOOOO:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

On the most important thing
1. Most users here dont have friends
3 most user here dont need to worry about group photos because they lack friends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dreadnoughtus, Deleted member 16958 and MrOrion
is faceapp ok or you have something better
I have used faceapp to slightly touch up my pics but I was talking about increasing the resolution and quality of your pics so they will look more professional and eye catching

You can find sites on google that use ai on your pics but most of them are behind a paywall or require registeration but there are some free ones

Wtf are you talking about, your tips are garbage

You need group photos. Especially ones with girls and ones where you mog every other guy in it

Also 60% on the first date is very low

I've managed to bang every single girl one the first date except one

I don't think you're in a position to give advice like this jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 11388

You need group photos. Especially ones with girls and ones where you mog every other guy in it

i love how the guy is talking about advice but mentioning chadlite JFL

I have had quite a lot of fun on tinder and it has gotten me laid a lot. (60% sex on first date) I do have a 6/10 face and am 6'3" with a muscular/lean body and very high extroversion, but I still would like to give advice because depending on what I had on my profile I experienced either around 2 likes a day to around 30 with many girls writing me first. In my opinion, if you are reasonably attractive these tips will make the difference between slaying and not slaying.

Most important:
  • High quality images. This makes a huge difference. Good resolution, lighting etc.
  • No group photos (with girls or otherwise). Normies assume you have friends anyways and it seems tryhard.
  • Seem friendly in the first photos. Otherwise it comes across as cocky/arrogant.
  • One bad pic can ruin 8 good pics (0 matches suddenly), so make sure to ask a friend (preferably female) for her opinion.
Less important:
  • Try to choose photos where a girl can self insert. (You chilling on a couch, you eating breakfast with an empty chair across from you etc.)
  • If you want her to message first, have a good bio that is provocative so she has something to bite onto. Otherwise it will be too much effort for her to think of something.
  • Don't try too hard to be a normie. Spicy > Bland. Sure you might alienate 95% of girls but you will make the other 5% much more likely to match.
Ok now you have matches but you still don't slay, what gives? Well I used tinder a total of 4 times in my life. Each time for around a month. Each time I got a lot better in terms of texting, talking, mindset etc. The first two times I felt like a fraud/loser sometimes. The last time I felt like I unlocked unlimited sex whenever I wanted. My point is, don't think that your initial success is totally correlated with your looks. You could be ugly and it is over for you, sure. OR maybe you are fine but you just need time to get used to this new world you find yourself in. I could give tips on all the things that really helped me with texting/dating but tbh my biggest advice is to adopt the mindset of "I am learning how to enjoy dating." In this frame of mind you are willing to explore out of your comfort zone, you don't take yourself/dating too seriously and you have enough curiosity to overcome any retarded preconceived notions you may have gotten about dating/girls on the internet.

Chadlites get whale and ltb orbiters in 2022

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

Well the last time I downloaded tinder I smashed on the first date everytime but once. But tbh that is one of my biggest regrets. Alot of the time I wasn't really enjoying the moment, it was smashing just to smash and I wasn't really into it. IF I ever download tinder again, I will make sure to smash only when I am really horny. Pheromones are very important to me and tbh if a girl doesn't smell amazing it's a turnoff. Also, if I get the vibe she is inexperienced / not that slutty it is a turnoff for me and I would prefer not having awkward sex.

I am very surprised group photos worked for you. What kind of photos are you referring to? In a party setting? Because to me those are the absolute worst. Removing them significantly improved my matches. I mean if its a photo where you look particularly stunning maybe, I guess.

Massively vouch for the no selfie photos. Especially mirror selfies.

doesn’t matter if you look good, take them down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556
Massively vouch for the no selfie photos. Especially mirror selfies.

doesn’t matter if you look good, take them down.
Why though? It's easier to pose the right way when you're photographing yourself, it sounds like the best way to get good photos unless u have a friend that's good at taking them

Why though? It's easier to pose the right way when you're photographing yourself, it sounds like the best way to get good photos unless u have a friend that's good at taking them
cos you look like a narcissistic twat with no personality or friends

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, amorfati, BucketCrab and 1 other person
Good Thread Newcel

Most important:
Less important:

Most important:
Less important:

When I take good pics, it’s over for all the whores in my city.

MARK MY WORDS

Last edited:
cos you look like a narcissistic twat with no personality or friends
Makes sense. Does this apply to women too? I don't use dating apps so I wouldn't know.

Makes sense. Does this apply to women too? I don't use dating apps so I wouldn't know.
An average women can take a selfie in front of a toilet and get more likes than gigachad with a shirtless pic on the moon

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nightg, 6ft4, thereallegend and 3 others
Having bathroom selfies on Tinder is my biggest failo, even though I'm getting good action.

Can't wait to take professional quality pictures this summer.

Good thread by the way.

Online dating market is too fucked for men to care

A woman just has to look good
a guy has to do 10 other things due to the supply demand of the market online

Based thread.

could you give me some picture ideas that will make them look like they were taken by someone else?
I only have one pic on my tinder and it’s a shitty selfie but it got me 60 likes in 3 days. I believe I can do a lot better though.
I want to take 2 - 3 pics of me doing shit in my house, like eating breakfast for example but make it natural. What can I do?

Based thread.

could you give me some picture ideas that will make them look like they were taken by someone else?
I only have one pic on my tinder and it’s a shitty selfie but it got me 60 likes in 3 days. I believe I can do a lot better though.
I want to take 2 - 3 pics of me doing shit in my house, like eating breakfast for example but make it natural. What can I do?
I honestly don't know. I am also someone who doesn't really take a lot of pictures so I had to scroll back in my gallery, sometimes by around a year just to find suitable pictures. If you don't have any pictures I recommend the following: get a friend in on it, spend a day together doing fun stuff and get him to snap pictures of you every once in a while. You can also snap pics of him. Win/Win.

Can confirm, i had a very shiity profile but got lot of matches due to good facial bones. Most girls didnt respond or didnt want to meet up. Friend of mine who never got any pussy in clubs had more matches and girls were open to meet up etc. He isnt good looking but has very firendly, NT vibes. Looks are very very benefical in real life and clubs but not so much online.

What's the best lightning ?

I've been running shit tinder profile game for more than half a decade
Glad I deleted it

@swisscheese how do you start a conversation first and how to evaluate it for a date? Any examples?

@swisscheese how do you start a conversation first and how to evaluate it for a date? Any examples?
The main problem with giving advice about this stuff (I am a bit of a dating coach in my friend circle) is that the miscallibrations in a persons text game can be really diverse and the same advice doesn't apply to every one. For example "don't be too polite" may be great advice for one person, but horrible advice for another who writes "bitch" in every message. If you send a tinder conversation I would be happy to give more specific advice. Here is MY personal tinder style. It's high on the entertainment side, so it might not be your style. I based it off of my personal experience but I use some PUA like terms.

Stage 1, Opener:
  • Don't ask a basic question
  • Don't say hi/how are you?/greeting/etc
  • Variants:
    • fill in the blank: what I noticed about you is X (just send x)
    • if there is nothing noticeable about her just make an assumption. send "you look like you blank"
    • negate her negation. If her bio says "I don't like guys who listen to rap" tell her you listen to rap (even if you don't). If she says she only wants tall guys, tell her you are 4 ft 9 (even if you aren't). You are being provocative.
    • if she is the memer type search in the gif field for "patrick meme" and send the gif of patrick smiling creepily with weird eyebrows. Regardless of what she replies with send "wanna watch a movie?" back
    • if she is the memer type give a retarded complement like "I like the way your body parts are arranged." or "I like the way your nose is in the middle of your face"
    • if she seems like she can understand a bit of fun, make fun of something on her profile. use the word bitch and put a crylaughing emoji.
    • you actually have something creative and genuine to say to her

The opener is the least important/easiest part of the texting game. The goal of this phase is to get her to send something back that has "meat on the bone" (something you can work with). If she just replies with "lol" you are still in this stage! Until there is meat on the bone, completely ignore everything she writes and just continue entertaining yourself by leaning further into your opener.
Example:
You: You look like you eat a lot of tofu (Assumption)
Her: lol ??? (No meat on the bone)
You: Love me a vegan girl
Her: Ok but I am not vegan (MEAT)

Stage 2:
  • Get her talking about herself by making comments about her replies
  • Don't go into "interview mode" (Asking not provocative questions that lead nowhere.)
  • You are putting in effort in the form of wit.
  • You are guiding the flow of the conversation, without actually writing alot.
  • She is writing more than you.
  • Entertain yourself.
The goal of this phase is to reach a "hook point". This is a message from her where she takes initiative to get you talking. For example, she could ask an interview mode question like "what do you study?" or if she is a savvy flirter she might be more subtle/witty than that. You can *feel* a hook point by thinking about whether or not it would be rude if she stops responding after your response. For example (she: "so what do you study?" you: "blablabla" she: *ghosts*). After the hook point (even if it already happens after just a handful of messages) stop being the entertainer. Essentially your roles flip (see stage 3)

Stage 3:
  • Try to get the girl to invest effort into the conversation.
  • It is okay to text more than her here but only if she is putting in most of the work of keeping the conversation from getting stale.
  • If the conversation gets stale let it be awkward for a couple moments before you help her out. Let her sweat a bit.
  • Let her try not to be boring
  • If she gives a one word answer, don't reply
  • If she is being difficult/boring match her vibe
  • If she is taking initiative / resuming a dead conversation / texts first the next day, then be appreciative by putting more effort back in yourself.
  • She should feel like you were a bit distant but then she won you over
  • If she is putting in alot of effort anyway you don't have to overdo this stage. Don't come across as cocky or arrogant.
Stage 4:
Close on a high note: the next time the conversation is fun / smooth do a close. Don't let it fizzle out. Ideally you will have been sexual in some of the previous stages so she knows whats up. I like to switch from tinder to whatsapp. There might be some resistance to giving her number out but it's worth it. I like to say that I don't really check my tinder notifications so if we wanna meet up we should switch to whatsapp. If she is still not convinced just say "I can send you pictures of x" where x is something like "my dog". For example "I just made spaghetti, wanna see?" (or whatever other mundane activity you just did) Another thing I like to say is "we can send each other dick pics". Switching to whatsapp is great, because she might save your name into her phone and even if she doesn't it elevates you from all the other guys she's messaging cause most of them are on tinder/instagram and not on whatsapp. If you don't live in a whatsapp country use something similar (maybe snapchat). Afterwards immediately send a whatsapp message to her. If you are out and about (especially if there is music in the background) send a voice message. I like to explain who I am as if she might have already forgotten as a joke. ("Hey, remember me? I'm that guy who said you remind him of his grandmother... sorry about that" or whatever). Make sure to make it clear that you want to go on a date with her but don't fix a time yet. You can leave her on read for up to 2 weeks at this point. I like to have around 5 or 6 "hot" numbers in my phone before I make a move. Maybe I might send some memes that are relevant to our conversation but otherwise I let the numbers kinda cool off a bit.

Stage 5:
Ok fast forward a couple days. It is Thursday and you don't have anything planned yet for tomorrow and are feeling quite horny. Pick your favorite girl and text her on whatsapp. "Hey girl, whats up? how have you been?" Go back and forth a couple of messages and then ask "So what are you up to tomorrow evening?" Then go from there. If she has time, suggest something to do. (Let's meet at blabla / We should blablabla.) Don't ask her, just suggest it. Don't be scared of pushing quite a bit. If there is really no wiggle room in her schedule don't be salty, tell her that you'll ask again another day and wish her all the best for her Friday. Then go to your next whatsapp number and repeat until you have a date. Unless all of your "hot" numbers are flaky you should be getting a date on Friday.

I recommend setting up dates in places where you wouldn't mind hanging out even if she doesn't show up. Ideally somewhere very close to your house. That way even if she is half an hour late you are not even mad about it. Don't count on her showing up. For example, I live near a university campus park where there is an outdoor calisthenics gym. I love chilling there and talking with random people like gym bros or random students, there is always something going on. I realize not everyone is this lucky but hey that's life. If you are not extroverted enough to spark up a conversation with a stranger bring a book or meditate. Even if you are not gonna talk with a stranger I still recommend greeting people to put you in a social mindset.

Ok sorry for the long post. Nobody is going to read this lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DaddyLooksmax, beau and Stevensmithgerard
The main problem with giving advice about this stuff (I am a bit of a dating coach in my friend circle) is that the miscallibrations in a persons text game can be really diverse and the same advice doesn't apply to every one. For example "don't be too polite" may be great advice for one person, but horrible advice for another who writes "bitch" in every message. If you send a tinder conversation I would be happy to give more specific advice. Here is MY personal tinder style. It's high on the entertainment side, so it might not be your style. I based it off of my personal experience but I use some PUA like terms.

Stage 1, Opener:
  • Don't ask a basic question
  • Don't say hi/how are you?/greeting/etc
  • Variants:
    • fill in the blank: what I noticed about you is X (just send x)
    • if there is nothing noticeable about her just make an assumption. send "you look like you blank"
    • negate her negation. If her bio says "I don't like guys who listen to rap" tell her you listen to rap (even if you don't). If she says she only wants tall guys, tell her you are 4 ft 9 (even if you aren't). You are being provocative.
    • if she is the memer type search in the gif field for "patrick meme" and send the gif of patrick smiling creepily with weird eyebrows. Regardless of what she replies with send "wanna watch a movie?" back
    • if she is the memer type give a retarded complement like "I like the way your body parts are arranged." or "I like the way your nose is in the middle of your face"
    • if she seems like she can understand a bit of fun, make fun of something on her profile. use the word bitch and put a crylaughing emoji.
    • you actually have something creative and genuine to say to her

The opener is the least important/easiest part of the texting game. The goal of this phase is to get her to send something back that has "meat on the bone" (something you can work with). If she just replies with "lol" you are still in this stage! Until there is meat on the bone, completely ignore everything she writes and just continue entertaining yourself by leaning further into your opener.
Example:
You: You look like you eat a lot of tofu (Assumption)
Her: lol ??? (No meat on the bone)
You: Love me a vegan girl
Her: Ok but I am not vegan (MEAT)

Stage 2:
  • Get her talking about herself by making comments about her replies
  • Don't go into "interview mode" (Asking not provocative questions that lead nowhere.)
  • You are putting in effort in the form of wit.
  • You are guiding the flow of the conversation, without actually writing alot.
  • She is writing more than you.
  • Entertain yourself.
The goal of this phase is to reach a "hook point". This is a message from her where she takes initiative to get you talking. For example, she could ask an interview mode question like "what do you study?" or if she is a savvy flirter she might be more subtle/witty than that. You can *feel* a hook point by thinking about whether or not it would be rude if she stops responding after your response. For example (she: "so what do you study?" you: "blablabla" she: *ghosts*). After the hook point (even if it already happens after just a handful of messages) stop being the entertainer. Essentially your roles flip (see stage 3)

Stage 3:
  • Try to get the girl to invest effort into the conversation.
  • It is okay to text more than her here but only if she is putting in most of the work of keeping the conversation from getting stale.
  • If the conversation gets stale let it be awkward for a couple moments before you help her out. Let her sweat a bit.
  • Let her try not to be boring
  • If she gives a one word answer, don't reply
  • If she is being difficult/boring match her vibe
  • If she is taking initiative / resuming a dead conversation / texts first the next day, then be appreciative by putting more effort back in yourself.
  • She should feel like you were a bit distant but then she won you over
  • If she is putting in alot of effort anyway you don't have to overdo this stage. Don't come across as cocky or arrogant.
Stage 4:
Close on a high note: the next time the conversation is fun / smooth do a close. Don't let it fizzle out. Ideally you will have been sexual in some of the previous stages so she knows whats up. I like to switch from tinder to whatsapp. There might be some resistance to giving her number out but it's worth it. I like to say that I don't really check my tinder notifications so if we wanna meet up we should switch to whatsapp. If she is still not convinced just say "I can send you pictures of x" where x is something like "my dog". For example "I just made spaghetti, wanna see?" (or whatever other mundane activity you just did) Another thing I like to say is "we can send each other dick pics". Switching to whatsapp is great, because she might save your name into her phone and even if she doesn't it elevates you from all the other guys she's messaging cause most of them are on tinder/instagram and not on whatsapp. If you don't live in a whatsapp country use something similar (maybe snapchat). Afterwards immediately send a whatsapp message to her. If you are out and about (especially if there is music in the background) send a voice message. I like to explain who I am as if she might have already forgotten as a joke. ("Hey, remember me? I'm that guy who said you remind him of his grandmother... sorry about that" or whatever). Make sure to make it clear that you want to go on a date with her but don't fix a time yet. You can leave her on read for up to 2 weeks at this point. I like to have around 5 or 6 "hot" numbers in my phone before I make a move. Maybe I might send some memes that are relevant to our conversation but otherwise I let the numbers kinda cool off a bit.

Stage 5:
Ok fast forward a couple days. It is Thursday and you don't have anything planned yet for tomorrow and are feeling quite horny. Pick your favorite girl and text her on whatsapp. "Hey girl, whats up? how have you been?" Go back and forth a couple of messages and then ask "So what are you up to tomorrow evening?" Then go from there. If she has time, suggest something to do. (Let's meet at blabla / We should blablabla.) Don't ask her, just suggest it. Don't be scared of pushing quite a bit. If there is really no wiggle room in her schedule don't be salty, tell her that you'll ask again another day and wish her all the best for her Friday. Then go to your next whatsapp number and repeat until you have a date. Unless all of your "hot" numbers are flaky you should be getting a date on Friday.

I recommend setting up dates in places where you wouldn't mind hanging out even if she doesn't show up. Ideally somewhere very close to your house. That way even if she is half an hour late you are not even mad about it. Don't count on her showing up. For example, I live near a university campus park where there is an outdoor calisthenics gym. I love chilling there and talking with random people like gym bros or random students, there is always something going on. I realize not everyone is this lucky but hey that's life. If you are not extroverted enough to spark up a conversation with a stranger bring a book or meditate. Even if you are not gonna talk with a stranger I still recommend greeting people to put you in a social mindset.

Ok sorry for the long post. Nobody is going to read this lmao

Good stuff

• Love it
Reactions: swisscheese
Good stuff
Thx maybe Ill make a tldr version of this thread and post it as a guide so more people will see. I just want you motherfuckers to get laid more <333 I am in a relationship atm and I feel the need to vicariously live out being single through random strangers on the internet. Also I just discovered this forum last week and when I posted the thread I wasn't really familiar with the terminology. I looked at some of the rating threads and yeaah I am no longer sure that I qualify as chadlite lol. The ratings here are brutal lol. But hey I can't complain. I guess being tall and extroverted is a halo? Or maybe game is not a meme? idk