Some bitch said I look Mexican

Deltoid

Deltoid

Silver
Some Cunt sent my picture to me through Snapchat and said, “So sexy ?, are you Hispanic?” I’ve had girls say I look Native American as well. What do you guys think?

6E6F13E2 7D20 49BE 864C 72304BA4AA4E

They must be blind. You’re clearly African American.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, CupOfCoffee, 11gaijin and 5 others
Well you don't look white either tbh

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
In the pic you used you look latino

I think its your noserils that make u look hispanic

• +1
Reactions: K.O.
This thread made me hungry for tacos tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid, Deleted member 206 and bassfreak
Fuck her she was just jelaous about ur zygos bro

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
You do look hispanic, use it to your advantage. If its appealing to some girl, then tell her your mexican or whatever and fuck her

will ethnicity matter if you are Chad?

This thread made me hungry for tacos tbh
Fuck tacos but burritos sound good right now, ngl.
You do look hispanic, use it to your advantage. If its appealing to some girl, then tell her your mexican or whatever and fuck her
I’ll fuck them without lying and telling them I’m Hispanic. Fuck that, not going to say I’m something I’m not.

idk I feel like you look kinda native, probably cuz eye area or w/e, you do give off some hispanic vibes in the pics you posted but I don't think it's something bad at all in your case tbh, you look good bro fuck em if they think of it as a negative

idk I feel like you look kinda native, probably cuz eye area or w/e, you do give off some hispanic vibes in the pics you posted but I don't think it's something bad at all in your case tbh, you look good bro fuck em if they think of it as a negative
dog :feelsbadman:

Damn you look fine as fuck!
but yea you do look hispanic, it doesn't matter tho.

fuck her in the pussy and creampie her as revenge

What do you think of the glorious wall being built across the mexican border?

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
it's the nostrils and vertically compact eyes I think, though the eyes might be due to the angle. Doesnt matter, if you're a mexican you're a spicy one, looking good dude

What do you think of the glorious wall being built across the mexican border?
I hope it actually gets funded and built. Don’t need anymore low IQ migrants flooding the US.
it's the nostrils and vertically compact eyes I think, though the eyes might be due to the angle. Doesnt matter, if you're a mexican you're a spicy one, looking good dude
Thing is I know I’m not. I’m German/Scottish with some Native American but it’s a small percentage: