Some black girl I am dating seems self hating

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
Im a white guy and I am also attracted to black girls but they are my second option. Tbh I am a self hating white guy cause of my low T. This foid has let me get away with so much shit so far like being a misogynist and telling her I hate women. She also let me get away with being racist to black people and she let me get away with telling her she lives life on easy mode cause of female privilege. She got annoyed and said “4 in 5 women get assaulted”. I replied “it’s about time women have a disadvantage for their easy lives”. She didnt speak to me and she went on a date with another white guy but he creeped her out so she came back to me. We went on our first date and we had sex which surprised me cause I am a PSL 4.5. I am surprised she let me have sex despite being a hardcore 24/7 misogynist and a part time racist. Her ex was a 6’4 white guy but he was the only dude she told me about as he was her recent bf so I didn’t hear the full story on her Cock Carousel riding choices. I suppose that 6’4 guy made her alpha widowed to him so its over for me. She told me she wanted mixed race kids and asked me what kids I wanted. I replied “blonde hair blue eyes” she got mad. I then went home and looked at what pages she followed ok tiktok and a good 10 pages were anti-European propaganda. Pages that said whites were evil and that slavery still exists on black people today. A lot of pro black pages too. It made sense as in person before I found these pages she kept telling me about slavery and I was thinking if you hate white people so much get a black bf so I dunno why she is dating white guys. I think I gotta dump her and go back to the white femcel I smashed. But her black pussy be good and I can’t fuck that white femcel as she was revolting. Maybe I should try and get a new white girl but they are so prestigious. Either way I cant stay with this black bitch.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, Blackgymmax, darkness97 and 18 others
you already gave the answer lol,they literally just want mixed kids with good hair and light features etc,like
most other ethnic women,which is why they tolerate soo much shit from white men because they see them
as a means to an end.

as for black women today,what I've noticed about them in particular,especially from watching people like cynthia g
,is that they tolerate the most shit from white men so that they can show black men that they have high smv due to
being able to attract a white guy,the reason for this is because in the manosphere they often tell black women that
white men/other races of men don't want them,so its a big flex for them to show off they're dating outside of their
race

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, darkness97, incel194012940 and 15 others
pic of the female

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Canwefixit
you already gave the answer lol,they literally just want mixed kids with good hair and light features etc,like
most other ethnic women,which is why they tolerate soo much shit from white men because they see them
as a means to an end.

as for black women today,what I've noticed about them in particular,especially from watching people like cynthia g
,is that they tolerate the most shit from white men so that they can show black men that they have high smv due to
being able to attract a white guy,the reason for this is because in the manosphere they often tell black women that
white men/other races of men don't want them,so its a big flex for them to show off they're dating outside of their
race
Based reply. So is this black foid I am dating racist to white people considering her tiktok following of pro black pages and anti white pages. Like you said she has no love for white men she just wants to secure a beta husband who can give her mixed children. Doesn't that show she isn’t really pro black because surely if she was pro black she would want 100% black children from a black man?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
pic of the female
Too low t to dox her. She is fat tho but 6/10 face as very good maxilla, darkskin, pretty face, always has straight hair wigs on

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler and Corleone
Im a white guy and I am also attracted to black girls but they are my second option. Tbh I am a self hating white guy cause of my low T. This foid has let me get away with so much shit so far like being a misogynist and telling her I hate women. She also let me get away with being racist to black people and she let me get away with telling her she lives life on easy mode cause of female privilege. She got annoyed and said “4 in 5 women get assaulted”. I replied “it’s about time women have a disadvantage for their easy lives”. She didnt speak to me and she went on a date with another white guy but he creeped her out so she came back to me. We went on our first date and we had sex which surprised me cause I am a PSL 4.5. I am surprised she let me have sex despite being a hardcore 24/7 misogynist and a part time racist. Her ex was a 6’4 white guy but he was the only dude she told me about as he was her recent bf so I didn’t hear the full story on her Cock Carousel riding choices. I suppose that 6’4 guy made her alpha widowed to him so its over for me. She told me she wanted mixed race kids and asked me what kids I wanted. I replied “blonde hair blue eyes” she got mad. I then went home and looked at what pages she followed ok tiktok and a good 10 pages were anti-European propaganda. Pages that said whites were evil and that slavery still exists on black people today. A lot of pro black pages too. It made sense as in person before I found these pages she kept telling me about slavery and I was thinking if you hate white people so much get a black bf so I dunno why she is dating white guys. I think I gotta dump her and go back to the white femcel I smashed. But her black pussy be good and I can’t fuck that white femcel as she was revolting. Maybe I should try and get a new white girl but they are so prestigious. Either way I cant stay with this black bitch.
No pics no care.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Canwefixit

Attachments

• 83825A87-2D67-44AE-AFAA-233C19FB845A.jpeg
    83825A87-2D67-44AE-AFAA-233C19FB845A.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, angelo, NeedToSucceed and 25 others
this bih looks like Precious aint gon cap

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Based reply. So is this black foid I am dating racist to white people considering her tiktok following of pro black pages and anti white pages. Like you said she has no love for white men she just wants to secure a beta husband who can give her mixed children. Doesn't that show she isn’t really pro black because surely if she was pro black she would want 100% black children from a black man?
Its all cope

that's because JBW is the single most taboo topic that hardly anyone wishes to acknowledge/discuss i.e. the
more white passing you are the better looking you will tend to be (on average) have more success in dating etc

white features are subconsciously seen as more refined/appealing by society,especially by ethnics

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, SplashJuice, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
Its all cope

that's because JBW is the single most taboo topic that hardly anyone wishes to acknowledge/discuss i.e. the
more white passing you are the better looking you will tend to be (on average) have more success in dating etc

white features are subconsciously seen as more refined/appealing by society,especially by ethnics
Does JBW work on black girls? Some white guys are ugly af tho.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Canwefixit
dude I literally explained it all to you in my first reply lmao
I’ve always seen the JBW as only working on asian women not black women.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Yliaster
you are both weirdos. match made in heaven.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: darkness97 and GuyFromSingapore
didn't read your post but leave that Queen alone

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, fruitgunpop and GuyFromSingapore
btw i've been dating black girls and i always openly said racist stuff about black people and most didn't seem to care

like about how black guys are low iq and losers etc

most agreed

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: darkness97, Pikabro, SplashJuice and 7 others
nigger issues

• +1
btw i've been dating black girls and i always openly said racist stuff about black people and most didn't seem to care

most agreed
Thats mad that they dont care despite the fact they post BLM everywhere

Seems like some leftist redditors are more concerned about this than niggers themselves

• +1
even recently a girl was saying how on the queens funeral they put those african leaders in the bus while western leaders were in cars

i said and who are those chimps anyway

she punched me playfully on my arm but there no drama or nothing lmao

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Seems like some leftist redditors are more concerned about this than niggers themselves
Agreed but this girl I am dating posted BLM everywhere

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gladiator
even recently a girl was saying how on the queens funeral they put those african leaders in the bus while western leaders were in cars

i said and who are those chimps anyway

she punched me playfully on my arm but there no drama or nothing lmao
Im mirin the high t, low inhib and racism

3109126_83825A87-2D67-44AE-AFAA-233C19FB845A.jpeg

My o my, another gorgeous angel snuck away from Heaven. Smh.

• JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, ManletBlackcel and GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, fauxfox, Pharmaceutic and 5 others

most agreed

We should all cuck Black guys.
Screenshot 20220929 141629

he's obviously trolling with that pic nobody would fuck that even harambe if he managed to run away
Us men are strange when it comes to loving, touching, squeezing ... another.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, BigJimsWornOutTires, Canwefixit and 1 other person
he's obviously trolling with that pic nobody would fuck that even harambe if he managed to run away
Your the one trolling. Plenty of men would fuck her as they see her as an easy lay. She told me she has slept with muscular good looking men before

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Pikabro, Corleone and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
bro it's easy af even in europe

in Africa I set my tinder there once I got 99 likes within an hour

but I don't fuck with them aids std ridden pussies
Whats your PSL and height?

Your the one trolling. Plenty of men would fuck her as they see her as an easy lay. She told me she has slept with muscular good looking men before
Wait is that the girl?

• +1
195 height but face only 5

got gymmaxxed body though
Thats why its easy for you. Im a 180cm height with a face that was a 5/10 from WheatWaffles and a 6.75 from Nero Angelo. I personally say my PSL is 4.5/10 as I have falios that framecel, skinny, blonde hair, low t face

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Yliaster and thereallegend
Thats why its easy for you. Im a 180cm height with a face that was a 5/10 from WheatWaffles and a 6.75 from Nero Angelo. I personally say my PSL is 4.5/10 as I have falios that framecel, skinny, blonde hair, low t face
bro for black chicks you need to be big because they are more masculine on average so you need to masculine mog her

• +1
bro for black chicks you need to be big because they are more masculine on average so you need to masculine mog her
Yeah for me I am feminine maxxed so I would probably do way better with white or asian women

She is fat tho but 6/10 face as very good maxilla, darkskin, pretty face, always has straight hair wigs on
Season 1 Smh GIF by BET Plus

that was unexpected. Have some self-respect, bro, you're dating a landwhale. I imagined some nice slim sophisticated black girl that got tangled up in university activism.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GazerGazer, Pikabro, Pharmaceutic and 2 others
Season 1 Smh GIF by BET Plus

that was unexpected. Have some self-respect bro, straight up dating a landwhale Shaneequa
Men have no respect for theirselves in 2022. She has had good looking boyfriends in the past so its not even uncommon for standards to go this low

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Corleone
Men have no respect for theirselves in 2022. She has had good looking boyfriends in the past so its not even uncommon for standards to go this low
I feel sorry for you, boyo. @wannaimprove what made you sub1k post 2019cels crawl out of the wood works?

• +1
I feel sorry for you, boyo. @wannaimprove what made you sub1k post 2019cels crawl out of the wood works?
Dont feel sorry for me, feel sorry for my genetics

Dont feel sorry for me, feel sorry for my genetics
if you're actually 4.5 PSL (aka above average) you should be able to score something better. What's your height? I'm expecting something like 6'5 to be able to handle that biggie.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Canwefixit
if you're actually 4.5 PSL (aka above average) you should be able to score something better. What's your height? I'm expecting something like 6'5 to be able to handle that beast.
4.5PSL is shit average is like 4 but women want PSL 6+. I am 5’11

• Hmm...
Reactions: Corleone
4.5PSL is shit average is like 4 but women want PSL 6+. I am 5’11
mogs me by an inch and probably same PSL, and I would never touch a girl like that. something must be off

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone