Some black girl I am dating seems self hating

Bro...how are you fucking this 🐷

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
btw i've been dating black girls and i always openly said racist stuff about black people and most didn't seem to care

like about how black guys are low iq and losers etc

most agreed
Cos ur getting with women that don’t like black men.

White girls shit talk white men the time

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Cos ur getting with women that don’t like black men.

White girls shit talk white men the time
No - it's because it's objectively true

black men in particular are the losers of society that hold no economic or social power

get it through your thick skull

No - it's because it's objectively true

black men in particular are the losers of society that hold no economic or social power

get it through your thick skull
No it’s because they are attracted to you so they agree with what you say.

White girls hate how soft and simpish white men are they talk shit all the time

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and PrinceLuenLeoncur
No it’s because they are attracted to you so they agree with what you say.

White girls hate how soft and simpish white men are they talk shit all the time
you are a negro so your opinion holds no value

you are a negro so your opinion holds no value
How ironic wh*tey next you’ll go on a rant about the Jews are the reason cummy wites have shit birth rates.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and wannaimprove
you already gave the answer lol,they literally just want mixed kids with good hair and light features etc,like
most other ethnic women,which is why they tolerate soo much shit from white men because they see them
as a means to an end.

as for black women today,what I've noticed about them in particular,especially from watching people like cynthia g
,is that they tolerate the most shit from white men so that they can show black men that they have high smv due to
being able to attract a white guy,the reason for this is because in the manosphere they often tell black women that
white men/other races of men don't want them,so its a big flex for them to show off they're dating outside of their
race

would you fuck a self hating Blasian like this? @Octillionaire

Im a white guy and I am also attracted to black girls but they are my second option. Tbh I am a self hating white guy cause of my low T. This foid has let me get away with so much shit so far like being a misogynist and telling her I hate women. She also let me get away with being racist to black people and she let me get away with telling her she lives life on easy mode cause of female privilege. She got annoyed and said “4 in 5 women get assaulted”. I replied “it’s about time women have a disadvantage for their easy lives”. She didnt speak to me and she went on a date with another white guy but he creeped her out so she came back to me. We went on our first date and we had sex which surprised me cause I am a PSL 4.5. I am surprised she let me have sex despite being a hardcore 24/7 misogynist and a part time racist. Her ex was a 6’4 white guy but he was the only dude she told me about as he was her recent bf so I didn’t hear the full story on her Cock Carousel riding choices. I suppose that 6’4 guy made her alpha widowed to him so its over for me. She told me she wanted mixed race kids and asked me what kids I wanted. I replied “blonde hair blue eyes” she got mad. I then went home and looked at what pages she followed ok tiktok and a good 10 pages were anti-European propaganda. Pages that said whites were evil and that slavery still exists on black people today. A lot of pro black pages too. It made sense as in person before I found these pages she kept telling me about slavery and I was thinking if you hate white people so much get a black bf so I dunno why she is dating white guys. I think I gotta dump her and go back to the white femcel I smashed. But her black pussy be good and I can’t fuck that white femcel as she was revolting. Maybe I should try and get a new white girl but they are so prestigious. Either way I cant stay with this black bitch.
You can have her bro. I dont date negresses. Fucked every race of woman raw but ive never kissed ir touched a black woman on god

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
You can have her bro. I dont date negresses. Fucked every race of woman raw but ive never kissed ir touched a black woman on god
Why haven’t you fucked or dated a negress?

Dont like em dont trust em
What I have noticed is black girls want money off guys so bad. Like white girls just want you to be 6’3 and PSL 6+ then she will go halves on the costs or even spoil you. While black girls want the same guy but they want him to pay for her. This black girl I am dating never offers to pay her way so I think I’m gonna have to dump her and get me a white girl who goes 50/50

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
What I have noticed is black girls want money off guys so bad. Like white girls just want you to be 6’3 and PSL 6+ then she will go halves on the costs or even spoil you. While black girls want the same guy but they want him to pay for her. This black girl I am dating never offers to pay her way so I think I’m gonna have to dump her and get me a white girl who goes 50/50
Yeah man i can get 2 or 3 girls for the price of one black girl

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Same reason why niggas do crime. Fast money easy money
Dating a black girl is brutal. They are brainwashed by all this high value man stuff yet fuck low value broke Tyrone. This Precious of a woman follows these Female Dating Strategy like profiles. It’s some slim black woman who has simps giving her £500 and being taken on luxury dates. I bet the girl I am dating probably wants me to treat her like that. If so I will dump her as I would rather masturbate than simp that much.