some blackpill exceptions I’ve witnessed first hand (GTFIH)

D

Deleted member

Lurker
okay so this story is about my 5’6 asian buddy boyo

he’s had 2 LTRs

1 with a white becky (5’5)
whom I used to like, she rejected me and went for him only to come back to me later after I went from ltn to htn

1 with a virgin stacylite (5’5)
used to see her at the gym but she always had a mask so I didn’t approach, kinda wish I did tho she’s pretty sweet

he got both from the gym

now despite what u may think, the blackpill ain’t bullshit

Facially he’s a chang aka Asian chad

practically top percentile for a Asian and therefore his face makes up for the height

I tried to blackpill him before to make him aware of his situation and not fuck up in case this girl realises how many options she has on tinder but he was coping and showed me a hamza video :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I mean at least he life mogs me, LTR with a cute rich virgin gymcelled girl

reminder it’s over for sub 6’0cels

Society and everyone will always see you as inferior, men destined to change eras start at 6’0 ideally 6’1-6’3

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18244, aBetterMii and 6 others
Ideal height is 6'2 .

• Ugh..
Reactions: whiteissuperior

he’s had 2 LTRs

whom I used to like, she rejected me and went for him only to come back to me later after I went from ltn to htn

used to see her at the gym but she always had a mask so I didn’t approach, kinda wish I did tho she’s pretty sweet

he got both from the gym

practically top percentile for a Asian and therefore his face makes up for the height

I tried to blackpill him before to make him aware of his situation and not fuck up in case this girl realises how many options she has on tinder but he was coping and showed me a hamza video :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Society and everyone will always see you as inferior, men destined to change eras start at 6’0 ideally 6’1-6’3
Chad slays it’s no wonder
Bro height is nothing, my 6’2 height might be the reason I got some girls but Yk how brutal and sad those experiences were on axcount of my 5/10 face

he’s had 2 LTRs

he got both from the gym

Good post.

How did your friend get to know the Staceylite from the gym? Did he cold approach

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member
Good post.

How did your friend get to know the Staceylite from the gym? Did he cold approach
nah I cold approached her, got her insta and then all the “friends” aka cucks I had before followed her same day jfl

meanwhile I’ve never done that gay shit to any of them even tho they were high inhib cucks that never cold approached like me anyway

It’s so sad the state of men in 2022

literally never trust ur friends, associates only

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, ManzareK, Enfant terrible and 2 others
Absolute suifuel why am I only attracted to abusive dark loox slavic women :feelswhy:

No such thing as Asian chad, Asian models are incels on dating apps look at the ted talk, asians are capped at HTN

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member
nah I cold approached her, got her insta and then all the “friends” aka cucks I had before followed her same day jfl

meanwhile I’ve never done that gay shit to any of them even tho they were high inhib cucks that never cold approached like me anyway

It’s so sad the state of men in 2022

literally never trust ur friends, associates only
Wow fuck your “friends”

I’ve had guys I know do sneaky shit but this definitely takes the cake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
when i reach my full potential height of 6'6 i will be tyronelite and then its over for everybody

thoughts on this couple

Doubt she was a virgin

• JFL
> Asian
> 5’5
> chad

Yea… no

Girls these days just have giga lower standards than ever before @ForeverRecession @germanlooks @looksmaxxer234 @AlexAP @volcelfatcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, germanlooks, Looks234 and 1 other person
> Asian
> 5’5
> chad

Yea… no

Girls these days just have giga lower standards than ever before @ForeverRecession @germanlooks @looksmaxxer234 @AlexAP @volcelfatcel
If they slay they're chads, dont asians slay the most in canada

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 7580
If they slay they're chads, dont asians slay the most in canada https://************/1IBiL
Yes but Asians are ugly af

So you’re saying 6’4 Maher and some recessed 5’4 Filipinos with bulging eyes are same looks level :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Yes but Asians are ugly af

So you’re saying 6’4 Maher and some recessed 5’4 Filipinos with bulging eyes are same looks level :hnghn:
Girls decide

Girls decide
Same Filipinos won’t get any attention online but girls like them for their confidence and personality if she see them irl

tbh who knows, I think I told him that too but he said she bled when they fucked so I’m mirin his luck
Mirin his efforts

Hopefully he’s not getting cucked

• +1
> Asian
> 5’5
> chad

Yea… no

Girls these days just have giga lower standards than ever before
imagine dating a 5’5 insect 💀
He’s a nice guy :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
u forgot that I said

he has a chad face for an asian

it’s an exception not the rule
Asians can’t have a chad face

They all have weird insect looking bulging eyes and recessed af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member
the only tall people who have ever changed eras were peter the great, bismarck, george washnigton, and henry viii. all other great men were of average height

• JFL
the only tall people who have ever changed eras were peter the great, bismarck, george washnigton, and henry iv. all other great men were of average height
lol I’m making fun of foids

he has a chad face for an asian
Did he have a face like this Japanese chad??
1IAVJ
42092c75ddcd73d5fc5071a409b6c0f6
8657363ef3ec052dd759b13a2de7e7ee
Toshiro mifune
Ba27c7c13db9e4d055bc444b965f9ee0
OiraC43sLwhYw2HV2Fm0Ts5QQWVxI0
Download
EB9uHTSU4AAnCDv
Mifune e1480702032467

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member
indeed on the same level but he also passes as prettyboy
Oh that's incredible. I don't see any rice chads in my university and there are tons of ricecels here studying. Mainly just LTNS and MTNs, and very rarely a htn or chadlite, again, very very rare. They're all very quiet and nice so I have nothing against them, chill people.

If he looks that good, I believe it(y)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member
imagine dating a 5’5 insect 💀
He’s a nice guy :soy:
So many women are retarded tbh , looks are the last they care about
The average height of an Indian woman is now 152.6 centimetres (5 feet), and that of a man 164.9 cm (5 feet 4.9 inches), according to a new research report from the Imperial College London.

No wonder Indians think they're slayers. Average height is the optimal 5'5.:soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member

he’s had 2 LTRs

he got both from the gym

Bro be a buddy and let him cope in peace , i find it much better then forcing blackpill

• +1
Absolute suifuel why am I only attracted to abusive dark loox slavic women :feelswhy:
Actually keked hard cause Balkans have a whole musical genre where they talk about black haired women leaving them lmao

• Woah
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
This isn’t an exception. It just proves the common black pill lnowledge that face > race > height

• +1