some blackpilled shit i have experienced irl recently

alligatordude

alligatordude

serious poster
Bragging
if ur low psl dude this shit is suicide fuel

looks truly are so crucial man especially for the workplace if you work with foids in your work place

let me try to tell you how my new job experience has been so far from my point of view.

on my first day
everyone was very receptive to talk to me especially women
(only worked 3 days there so far)

the best looking foid there (29 year old single mother lol)
she wants the fucking dick bro and she knows im 19
she was extremely receptive and sends massive body language iois that shes attracted to me and likes me and thus treats me good
today i literally picked her up as if i was gonna do a WWE slamdown with her body and she laughed it all off

she got jealous when i talked to some 22 year old foid cuz she is also good looking and thinks theres competition and i think she now doesnt like her cause of it
she makes sexual jokes around me, she positions herself so that i will bump into her accidentally
she flirts me with majority of the time
she said in a flirty way "you're a dork, but in a good way" with that dreamy eyes look
she does not care if i make physical contact
ill look over at her and shes already looking at me (hence was probs staring at me ) and she will look away,
she says i give off really good vibes
first convo with her she asked tons of questions about me and what i do

today:
some foid probs mid 20s stared at me for like 10 seconds straight (looking in the corner of my eyes with my side profile to her) in the lunch room as i was walking to put my lunch away, i looked over slightly (didnt make direct eye contact) and she was smiling and look like she is dreaming about fucking me

we had a new guy today (3 psl maybe) bad skin and hair primarily
that same 29 year old foid who was really receptive to me and wanted to get to know me
she completely ignored this guy for majority of the day, she finally asked what his name was and the conversation ended there
she then told me she is going to move that guy to a different room to work in because he gave off "creepy weirdo serial killer vibes"

all of this is legit i swear to god
seeing the blackpill everyday son its brutal

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Alt Number 3, turkproducer and 14 others
brags me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, turkproducer, Deleted member 4416 and 4 others
true when i was a mere psl 7 i was dogshit but after braces and my first surgery even though fat i can already feel my smv rising when I get ripped and ascend past psl 8 surely i will be able to los emy virginity

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, mikeock, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person
Yeah bro this shit is true and if your good looking guys at work will fuck with you and call you gay laughing.

Meanwhile they call the ugly guy at work "handsome" and laugh its like reverse psychology.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Norwooder, Alt Number 3, mikeock and 4 others
damn what u look like

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
Same thing happened to me at work

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alligatordude and Kenickie
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 4416, fauxfox and 4 others
Yeah bro this shit is true and if your good looking guys at work will fuck with you and call you gay laughing.

Meanwhile they call the ugly guy at work "handsome" and laugh its like reverse psychology.

don't know about that one chief

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mikeock, Kingkellz, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others

looks truly are so crucial man especially for the workplace if you work with foids in your work place

let me try to tell you how my new job experience has been so far from my point of view.

on my first day

she was extremely receptive and sends massive body language iois that shes attracted to me and likes me and thus treats me good
today i literally picked her up as if i was gonna do a WWE slamdown with her body and she laughed it all off

she got jealous when i talked to some 22 year old foid cuz she is also good looking and thinks theres competition and i think she now doesnt like her cause of it
she makes sexual jokes around me, she positions herself so that i will bump into her accidentally
she said in a flirty way "you're a dork, but in a good way" with that dreamy eyes look
ill look over at her and shes already looking at me (hence was probs staring at me ) and she will look away,

today:
some foid probs mid 20s stared at me for like 10 seconds straight (looking in the corner of my eyes with my side profile to her) in the lunch room as i was walking to put my lunch away, i looked over slightly (didnt make direct eye contact) and she was smiling and look like she is dreaming about fucking me

that same 29 year old foid who was really receptive to me and wanted to get to know me
she completely ignored this guy for majority of the day, she finally asked what his name was and the conversation ended there
she then told me she is going to move that guy to a different room to work in because he gave off "creepy weirdo serial killer vibes"

Aren't you a manlet deathnic? lol

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

yeah the one foid in a flirty way joked about me not being good looking
i was like "oh this shit is hot" cus i was holding a hot bottle"
and she was like "too bad you're not hot :p "

like you dont say shit like that to guys who arent handsome
Same thing happened to me at work
should i fuck a 29 year old single mother is it worth it
Aren't you a manlet deathnic? lol
no lol im a 5'10 whitey
edit: @ChaddeusPeuterschmit
would a 29 year old foid actually fuck a guy 10 years younger?
i dont know what to do with this situation
like this girl is hot as hell for her age and mogs every other young girl there
stacey lite

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kenickie

no lol im a 5'10 whitey
stacey lite
Sure a 29 yr old would fuck you, you’re In your prime. Do it for the experience but don’t breed with her lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Kingkellz
Sure a 29 yr old would fuck you, you’re In your prime. Do it for the experience but don’t breed with her lol
thats what im scared about bro, i think she would want me to knock her up like foreal i told her how my brother has his own company and blah blah and how i have all of these goals in life and she thinks im gonna be rich in the future and shit,
she wants me to daddy her up, she will poke a hole in the condom or something stupid

s
Lots of guys hate on prettyboys and call them "gay" and shit.
so fucking true dude ive been growing out my hair, clean shaven face and trying out the new e-boy with coloured hair (going for caramel since my skin is olive fair, it will look good i think) emerald piercings, taking good AND REALLY good care of myself, my friends just call me gay n shit.. i know they wanna fuck me tho 😳

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Freddo, Kenickie and 3 others
thats what im scared about bro, i think she would want me to knock her up like foreal i told her how my brother has his own company and blah blah and how i have all of these goals in life and she thinks im gonna be rich in the future and shit,
she wants me to daddy her up, she will poke a hole in the condom or something stupid
Just pull out that’s what I do or fuck her up the ass

s
so fucking true dude ive been growing out my hair, clean shaven face and trying out the new e-boy with coloured hair (going for caramel since my skin is olive fair, it will look good i think) emerald piercings, taking good AND REALLY good care of myself, my friends just call me gay n shit.. i know they wanna fuck me tho 😳
i just spit on my screen laughing at this

edit: im not a pretty boy, i would say im a mix between dom and pretty boy, i have dead average dom-prettyboy lips, really pretty eye area, kinda like a brad pitt nose, facial hair, good jaw and chin and i just wear a hat/hairnet so my upperthird isnt really in the question but im not hard norwooding or anything lol

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
i just spit on my screen laughing at this
im not even joking dude, real shit they are some legit bisexual reverse psychology using normie fuckboys, they do that entire if handsome call ugly, if not handsome call hot psychology thing, and they are definitely thinkin on the down low to dick down a fellow homebro :hnghn:🙌

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
What do you look like post a pic

What do you look like post a pic
i quickly got this off of instagram, i no longer have that gay ass beard, and my eye area is top tier trust me man, many girls have told me i have beautiful eyes (eyeshape, eye color, eyelashes halo)
Lol

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
i quickly got this off of instagram, i no longer have that gay ass beard, and my eye area is top tier trust me man, many girls have told me i have beautiful eyes (eyeshape, eye color, eyelashes halo)
View attachment 282706
Not bad looking at all its not the best pic though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Must feel great to have that sort of validation everyday.When you are treated like that by foids at your workplace you don't mind slogging 10 hours a day and look forward to next morning.The second guy you talked about is literally me at my workplace.Every foid avoids me.Rope day doesn't seem to be far off.

I was born then it was over

It's over if you don't cope a blowie the next time you see her OP

Keep us updated if this isnt a larp

on my first day

today:

Legit Brutal son

What's your PSL ?

Pics of the 29yr foid ?
Dude let me tell you something the moment you give in to her advances and temptations you IMMEDIATELY Lose all value you have, she would know that she can charm guys like you, so it's a HUGE EGO BOOST FOR HER, so do the male race a favor and just don't give in to her whatever happens.

Also enjoy infinite validation from her

so attractive women enjoy the company of attractive men and treat them better than they treat ugly men

man lands on moon

btw that guy above me--it's true, just treat the older chick like she's nothin, she's been around the block enough to sense you're a virgin and she's just milking the validation

no lol im a 5'10 whitey
stacey lite
Make a move bro srs be subtle tho also don’t give her validation she might be acting all nice for validation n shit just make casual convo and work ur way up to a date or something

View attachment 282706
i expected an actual chad due to all the bashing you do
@PrettyBoyMaxxing

i expected an actual chad due to all the bashing you do
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
why do u tag prettyboymaxxing that kid is actually ugly

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Idk if I'd call this suifuel until you've fucked at least 2 of them