Some brutal pills dropped in this...

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Particularly the part where "zinc deficiency is directly linked to stunted growth". Jfl if you fapped much in the past, you basically cucked yourself.

B b but muh "fapping is healthy guys" :soy::soy::soy:. Rope asap if you still believe that. I am trying and have tried for ages now to tell you retard goyims to quit fapmaxxing, but you just dont listen.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: loromate, Justttt and LordNorwood
I am successfully nonuting this month, I need 1 week more to break my all time record

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Pillarman
Especially brutal seeing as at least 12% of Americans are deficient.
Another symptom of zinc deficiency - retardation. Hmm.....

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Especially brutal seeing as at least 12% of Americans are deficient.
Another symptom of zinc deficiency - retardation. Hmm.....
Just imagine the average height if people were not deficient in zinc. It would be so over for true manlets in such a world tbh if that was the case.

Not just zinc but vitamin d as well

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
I fapped so much that I can't feel shit when I have condom on, is that normal?

I fapped a shit load and I'm still 6'2'' 19.5 bideltoid underweight.
I fapped so much that I can't feel shit when I have condom on, is that normal?
Either condom is too tight or you masturbate using death grip

True, since a teenager I have fapped multiple times a day and I'm 6'3. However, upon finding my 16 year old driver's licence the other day I discovered that I was 6'2 at 16, so I've only grown a single inch in 8 years. Maybe if I didn't fap I would have been 6'6?

• +1
True, since a teenager I have fapped multiple times a day and I'm 6'3. However, upon finding my 16 year old driver's licence the other day I discovered that I was 6'2 at 16, so I've only grown a single inch in 8 years. Maybe if I didn't fap I would have been 6'6?
you mog majority of men regardless so it doesn't really matter.

People don't get this, I swear these heightmaxxers are retarded. They want to inject before fixing their lifestyle...

Lol at thinking you get growth deficiency by fapping. Do your nofap thing and let's see how good that prostate cancer is in a few years

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Height is genetics, keep coping buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, chadpreetcel123, middayshowers and 3 others

Explain yourself better, at what age you are 6'2? what age you are now, in what age you get a growth spurt and how many inches you grown from them, also, what the height of your parents? (mother and father).

Explain yourself better, at what age you are 6'2? what age you are now, in what age you get a growth spurt and how many inches you grown from them, also, what the height of your parents? (mother and father).
At age 16 I was 6'2. Right now I am 6'3 at 24. I'm not sure when I got a growth spurt but I remember always being the tallest in my class up until high school. I'm not sure when I grew the single inch over the last eight years either but I would bet it was during college as I also noticed some other development in college (beard, face changed). My father is 5'8 and my mother is like 5'6 or 5'7. I suspect my height comes from my mom's side as my mom had some very tall (like 7+) male relatives and her mother was very tall, and my father's full brothers (he's Iranian so a lot of half brothers lmao, his dad had multiple wives) are also short.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
At age 16 I was 6'2. Right now I am 6'3 at 24. I'm not sure when I got a growth spurt but I remember always being the tallest in my class up until high school. I'm not sure when I grew the single inch over the last eight years either but I would bet it was during college as I also noticed some other development in college (beard, face changed). My father is 5'8 and my mother is like 5'6 or 5'7. I suspect my height comes from my mom's side as my mom had some very tall (like 7+) male relatives and her mother was very tall, and my father's full brothers (he's Iranian so a lot of half brothers lmao, his dad had multiple wives) are also short.

Bro you are not stunted by any means LMAO, in fact, you past your genetic potential.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I grew from 5’4 to 6’1 in 4 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
Bro you are not stunted by any means LMAO, in fact, you past your genetic potential.
I do feel lucky to be a lot taller than my dad. All my brothers are tallish but I eked out the largest height too, so really I've been very blessed in that regard. Its probably my best feature.
I grew from 5’4 to 6’1 in 4 years.
damn boyo

• +1
Started taking zinc supps at end of 17

Just est semen if u want to fap tbh
Also vitamin D is crucial for development

• JFL
I do feel lucky to be a lot taller than my dad. All my brothers are tallish but I eked out the largest height too, so really I've been very blessed in that regard. Its probably my best feature.

Yes, in fact, you are only normal if you past your parents, in the range of 10 to 13 cm, if the person is at the same height or less so yes, stunted growth occurred, but other factors can play a role here, like a very tall father and a very short mom, so maybe the son don't pass the father and is really not pretended to do.

• +1
I was 6'2'' at 13 or so lol

• JFL
@OwlGod I'm not joking.
I eat my semen to avoid losing my proteins and zinc.

And I suggest you do this aswell

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 2227
Actually like probably 6'1 at 13 and grew an inch till 16 when I probably didn't grow again

• +1
@OwlGod I'm not joking.
I eat my semen to avoid losing my proteins and zinc.

And I suggest you do this aswell

That's a very good idea...

• Hmm...
Reactions: IWantToMax
Actually like probably 6'1 at 13 and grew an inch till 16 when I probably didn't grow again

I think, people really stop growing at 15, i don't passed my parents so it's over for me, stunted growth 100% confirmed.
Whats wrong with that.

Nothing, i just find strange... i mean, maybe you are lying i don't know...

Particularly the part where "zinc deficiency is directly linked to stunted growth". Jfl if you fapped much in the past, you basically cucked yourself.

B b but muh "fapping is healthy guys" :soy::soy::soy:. Rope asap if you still believe that. I am trying and have tried for ages now to tell you retard goyims to quit fapmaxxing, but you just dont listen.

Oy vey, you shouldn't let the goyim know about semen retention, let them fap to death!

Oy vey, you shouldn't let the goyim know about semen retention, let them fap to death!

KrissKross
Proud Jew and friend to Goyims. Out and proud

• +1
@KrissKross is the only Jew I trust
Your'e a good goy boy @LordNorwood

• JFL
Real jews or muslims can't be really friends to christians. Only christians are so cucked that they will turn their other cheek.

Anyway, sorry if I came across like an asshole, I have no problem with you bro @KrissKross , shalom!

• +1

daily reminder entirety of height is genetic

i fapped 4-5 times a day on average during all my growth spurts

daily reminder entirety of height is genetic

i fapped 4-5 times a day on average during all my growth spurts
Yet here you are, on a forum full of super subhumans :unsure:
Maybe it didnt stunt height, but maybe it stunted your face. :feelshmm:

Wait so nofap is a looksmax

jfl if you became zinc deficient from wanking maybe if you HINDUS ate beef you wouldn't need no fap

• JFL
Why you never complain about your horse midface? Who cares about muh height

• JFL

Incel bidetoid lift asap

no zinc for ur genetics limitations

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Sigh. Mother 5.1 father 5.2
I'm 5.8 and even consider myself stunted because I carried above average height throughout childhood (grades 1-7)
But yeah I jerk off the most even among introverted basement dwelling friends, still got some nice inches that I should not have though..w/e

I'm 5.8 and even consider myself stunted because I carried above average height throughout childhood (grades 1-7)
But yeah I jerk off the most even among introverted basement dwelling friends, still got some nice inches that I should not have though..w/e
you are not stunted

theres thing called early puberty bro, many can grow to 6 ft at 12 and stop there, also 5.8 is good height considering ur parents barely are atleast 5 ft

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel