• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, FootLongDong, N1c and 4 others
If you really want to "get back at girls":

1. Get surgeries
2. Become Chad
3. Donate sperm
4. Wait 9 months
5. :feelsgood:
ngl thats why women discourage plastic surgeries in men lmfao and try to cuck them by saying u look fine ur perfect

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 2729 and Phoenix
ngl thats why women discourage plastic surgeries in men lmfao and try to cuck them by saying u look fine ur perfect
You look fine ur perfect you will have no trouble meeting 30+ girls who are done riding the cockcarousel and want you to betabux for her and her chad children soon

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Deleted member 13335
You look fine ur perfect you will have no trouble meeting 30+ girls who are done riding the cockcarousel and want you to betabux for her and her chad children soon
soyciety in a nutshell -

omg u got plastic surgery , what ? , u say u got it it because u want to get dates on tinder???? , ur a toxic male for aiming to sleep with women :soy::soy::soy::soy: , , trust me its not ur looks , if u focus on personality then u can be lucky to get a becky that rode 50 cocks before settling with you

what ? , ur becky wife refuses to have kids with u and instead wants you to raise babies she gets from tyrone? , ur such a misogynistic incel
its her body her choice!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:

:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, N1c, bugeye and 3 others
Devilish :feelshehe: all my kids will look like mongrels... "I have no idea how that might have happened" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye and Phoenix
soyciety in a nutshell -

omg u got plastic surgery , what ? , u say u got it it because u want to get dates on tinder???? , ur a toxic male for aiming to sleep with women :soy::soy::soy::soy: , , trust me its not ur looks , if u focus on personality then u can be lucky to get a becky that rode 50 cocks before settling with you

what ? , ur becky wife refuses to have kids with u and instead wants you to raise babies she gets from tyrone? , ur such a misogynistic incel
its her body her choice!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:

:lul:
Unnamed

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite