Some environmental factors are causing hairloss to start in guys earlier then in previous generations

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I've noticed how at 21 i have a nw2 hairline already, but looking at my family tree, my fathers side all have nw1 hairline in their 50's, so i guess i have inherited the hair genetics from my mom's side.

The thing is, my grandfather who is 75yo now is like nw3 with extreme thinned out hair, but from looking at pics of him, he had a nw2 hairline until his late 40's/early 50's, while he had a thick nw1 hairline in his 20's, which means my hair is falling out way out of tune based on my genes.

I've noticed this pattern from some people i know my age as well, their grandparents are bald, but they didn't start losing their hair until well into their 40's.

What do you think is causing hairloss to progress much sooner in zoomers now? My theory is everything from EMF to general stress nowdays which is more apparent, my grandfather's lived during a communist era in a rural place so they probably ate food healthier with nutrients before soil depletion, didn't get EMF radiation, and just generally didn't give a fuck about education and just lived in the moment.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
Drinking from glass > bottles due to microplastics.

Put phone on airplane mode and turn laptop wifi off when sleeping.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
Drinking from glass > bottles due to microplastics.

Put phone on airplane mode and turn laptop wifi off when sleeping.
That's still useless though, EMF radiation is everywhere around you from the towers now, it is inevitable, turning off wifi would only maybe decrease the exposure slightly.

And just lol people thinking EMF is a conspiracy theory, I'm not saying im 100% convinced on it, but the truth is, some studies done on mice has shown negative effects. Ofcourse they won't do these studies on humans cause if it does show to have a negative effect on humans, what would the world do? Removing EMF towers is next to impossible cause they are vital to our current technology and lives

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and Deleted member 13787
That's still useless though, EMF radiation is everywhere around you from the towers now, it is inevitable, turning off wifi would only maybe decrease the exposure slightly.

And just lol people thinking EMF is a conspiracy theory, I'm not saying im 100% convinced on it, but the truth is, some studies done on mice has shown negative effects. Ofcourse they won't do these studies on humans cause if it does show to have a negative effect on humans, what would the world do? Removing EMF towers is next to impossible cause they are vital to our current technology and lives
No the studies show it has an effect on humans, just not enough to have any serious health effects.

Veritasium had a good video on this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Anecdotal, my father was nw2 at 20 and bald at 30.

Yeah, I believe this to be the case as well.

My father is like nw6/7 right now in his 60s but he told me that he only started to bald around his mid-30s.

Meanwhile, I started to bald twice as early, at 17.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 9670 and TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Kingcel32
good question. T is lower but what about DHT? I haven't found any studies indicating higher DHT levels in men recently. but higher 5ar activity would explain both. I do believe extreme fhp aids in worsening of the hairline though.

some people like to cope with how you bald after breeding so it doesn't matter (false, men can breed at 50 even or more if chad) or how it's a neutral effect and the extra androgens help make you more masculine (cope, you want T not DHT which just makes you a hairy ogre prostatecel and the balding nukes your smv so not neutral in the slightest)

environmental factors that affect men nowadays that were less prevalent in the past are: goyslop, low sun exposure, cooming, being a cuck ldaring in school getting bossed around by holes and not even getting paid, maxillofacial recession, emf, fucked up circadian rhythms, air and other environmental pollutants and possibly more. it remains to be seen what effect any of these might have on DHT though. I am sceptical of emf having significant negative effects as it's just less energetic light but who knows

there was also a thread on how you need correct development if you're balding but then it can look good/dom like @Baldingman1998 's pfp. and I know people who went bald rather fast. however the gradual thinning and norwooding that affects most people looks like dogshit on everyone.

another thing worth mentioning is that before getting mutted and their lifestyles destroyed, amerindians had great hair even in old age. sadly there aren't too many actually healthy caucasian populations to compare them to

@Gargantuan @SubhumanCurrycel @ifyouwannabemylover @Dr. Bruh @enchanted_elixir @thereallegend @rrrrrr8526 @ChristianChad @eduardkoopman

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 21044, Gargantuan and 1 other person
good question. T is lower but what about DHT? I haven't found any studies indicating higher DHT levels in men recently. but higher 5ar activity would explain both. I do believe extreme fhp aids in worsening of the hairline though.

some people like to cope with how you bald after breeding so it doesn't matter (false, men can breed at 50 even or more if chad) or how it's a neutral effect and the extra androgens help make you more masculine (cope, you want T not DHT which just makes you a hairy ogre prostatecel and the balding nukes your smv so not neutral in the slightest)

environmental factors that affect men nowadays that were less prevalent in the past are: goyslop, low sun exposure, cooming, being a cuck ldaring in school getting bossed around by holes and not even getting paid, maxillofacial recession, emf, fucked up circadian rhythms, air and other environmental pollutants and possibly more. it remains to be seen what effect any of these might have on DHT though. I am sceptical of emf having significant negative effects as it's just less energetic light but who knows

there was also a thread on how you need correct development if you're balding but then it can look good/dom like @Baldingman1998 's pfp. and I know people who went bald rather fast. however the gradual thinning and norwooding that affects most people looks like dogshit on everyone.

another thing worth mentioning is that before getting mutted and their lifestyles destroyed, amerindians had great hair even in old age. sadly there aren't too many actually healthy caucasian populations to compare them to

@Gargantuan @SubhumanCurrycel @ifyouwannabemylover @Dr. Bruh @enchanted_elixir @thereallegend @rrrrrr8526 @ChristianChad @eduardkoopman
Just be healthy (physically and mentally) and use Topical DHT inhibitors to prevent hair loss early.
Stress, and vitamin deficiencies can definitely make you hair early.

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS