Some Eye Area Content

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Great picture I came across. Shows importance of thick, dark eyebrows. I'm not sure exactly how you would get them thicker, but if there's a way please share.

*They edited his jawline on the left side. Just look at eye area.

WhatsApp-Image-2017-11-15-at-8.59.29-PM.jpeg

Chad on the left. Male feminist, starbucks drinking, communist club president, "cleavage is not consent" t-shirt wearing faggot on the right.

Found On This Top 10 List (Lot's of :bluepill: shit on it thought)
Experts Have Evaluated And Found the Qualities An Ideal Man Must Have

-------

Great Procedure by Dr. Taban. (His bfmaxx halos him so just look at eye area)

Dr. Taban's Website

Eight.jpg

That's all.

• +1
Reactions: Kenma
I'm not sure exactly how you would get them thicker, but if there's a way please share.
@Felix97 discussed it in his eyebrow maxxing guide. What I'm doing is applying latisse and then [castor oil + peppermint oil]. Been doing it for a month now, definitely more hairs popping out where they weren't before.

use castor oil for better eyelashes :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Thick eyebrows are just gross. Medium thickness is ideal. The 2 people in OP have both gross eyebrows imo.
Lachowski has the ideal eyebrows thickness

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Deleted member 656 and dogtown
My eyebrows are thick but have a lot of hairs missing. I could benefit from something like castor oil or coconut oil to fill them in more. I also need to groom them better because some hairs stick up rather than vertically in the middle of my face. This is just on one of my eyebrows which makes it more frustrating.

that taban's work is absolutely the best, I didn't see something like that yet; not even from him.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Tfw your eyes are too hooded and you can barely see them :feelsrope:
I've got tiny eyes relative to my facial width. Whenever they are hooded they look even smaller.

@Felix97 discussed it in his eyebrow maxxing guide. What I'm doing is applying latisse and then [castor oil + peppermint oil]. Been doing it for a month now, definitely more hairs popping out where they weren't before.

Does this work for scalp/hairline?

I’m putting minoxidil on my eyebrows will report results

Thick eyebrows are just gross. Medium thickness is ideal. The 2 people in OP have both gross eyebrows imo.
Lachowski has the ideal eyebrows thickness
if you have high thickness you can trim them down to ideal though, much harder to do it the other way around