Some fat black lady yelled at me in front of a bunch of staceys just now

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
was at dunkin donuts getting a cofee on campus, asked for a medium iced cofee, and got some weird lemon tee looking drink (im used to the one with that brownish cofee look or w/e, I forgot to ask for milk and sugar which is why i was surprised with how it turned out.

so she was "113 Iced Cofee" was yelling it, and was like "you were just at the counter", I was on my phone and thought that drink was someone elses since it didnt look like how i tought it would. So a bunch of staceys were staring at me wondering wtf i was doing on my phone while the lady was yelling at me.

so I went there and was like " this is mine?, and the lady was "YES" loudly and i tried to laugh it off but she had a freaked out facial expression like she was mad or something. Than the staceys started lauging while i left (only like 2-3).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
you should have shitted in her store

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Only option left, go ER.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
There's something about loud fat black women that just pisses me of.

• +1
LOL where do you live where the Dunkin' Donuts workers are not Indian?????

• +1
LOL where do you live where the Dunkin' Donuts workers are not Indian?????
lol Theres a dunkin donuts on campus at the UNI I go to. I think I saw one indian lady working there but the others were black
There's something about loud fat black women that just pisses me of.
fucking cant stand them srs, their always so pissed off.

• +1
was at dunkin donuts getting a cofee on campus, asked for a medium iced cofee, and got some weird lemon tee looking drink (im used to the one with that brownish cofee look or w/e, I forgot to ask for milk and sugar which is why i was surprised with how it turned out.

so she was "113 Iced Cofee" was yelling it, and was like "you were just at the counter", I was on my phone and thought that drink was someone elses since it didnt look like how i tought it would. So a bunch of staceys were staring at me wondering wtf i was doing on my phone while the lady was yelling at me.

so I went there and was like " this is mine?, and the lady was "YES" loudly and i tried to laugh it off but she had a freaked out facial expression like she was mad or something. Than the staceys started lauging while i left (only like 2-3).
if they laugh that means they found u attractive. If they didn't that means they were creeped out and / or most incels are auto filtered and get zero attention its like they don't exsist.

• +1
Should have thrown the drink at the fat bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
That bitch would never do that shit with me if I had an ISIS beard. In fact no one would do anything. Just grow a big ass beard. As an ethnic that alone is enough to scare the shit out of most ppl

• +1