some foid said i’m subhuman and that i look like shit on the internet, truth or was she just talking out her ass?

ugr

ugr

^,,^
rate

and btw pictures all very much unfrauded
my eyebrows may be higher in some pics because the pics they’re lower in is when my eyebrows r relaxed, but i have a habit of raising them but that’s pretty much the nutshell of what i look like

Attachments

• IMG_3464.jpeg
    IMG_3464.jpeg
    505.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3480.jpeg
    IMG_3480.jpeg
    962.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3465.jpeg
    IMG_3465.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3458.jpeg
    IMG_3458.jpeg
    600.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, 5'7 zoomer, jacky hanma and 3 others
You look fine, who cares what some retard bitch thinks. Use tretinoin/azelaic acid and SPF to fade your acne scars. Get rid of the piercings and the necklace, they make you look gay.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, boss8055, watah and 6 others
Shit bro you look like a thug. Good for darktriadmaxx:smonk:

• +1
Reactions: somewheredying1, Ultimate Subhuman™ and Kanye West's Cousin
No ur not subhuman and she was talking out her ass

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™, Chadeep, F36 and 2 others
i usually hate tatoos but the spider just looks clean bc your physique is soo ideal,nah you look good shes defo jelous

good looking mf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and counterintuitive
rate

my eyebrows may be higher in some pics because the pics they’re lower in is when my eyebrows r relaxed, but i have a habit of raising them but that’s pretty much the nutshell of what i look like
u have resting bitch face like me. its brutal. but other than that your like a htn but with a weird mutt pheno which reduces your final score to mtn.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and RealNinja
u have resting bitch face like me. its brutal. but other than that your like a htn but with a weird mutt pheno which reduces your final score to mtn.
Weird mutt pheno is what Hollywood wants in 2024

Did she actually use the term subhuman? PSL lingo is leaking so hard, damn.

U look good dawg don’t trip

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
5.87 kinda true
rate

you look just like wade wilson. get some face tattoos and you’ll be slaying in no time

Did she actually use the term subhuman? PSL lingo is leaking so hard, damn.
yeah bro it was in a looksmaxxing based discord server and it’s full of foids, it’s been made clear looksmaxxing is for men alone, but they wanna be included so bad

yeah bro it was in a looksmaxxing based discord server and it’s full of foids, it’s been made clear looksmaxxing is for men alone, but they wanna be included so bad

Jfl at the probably millions of foids gathering outside the gates of .org.

Anyways you’re not a subhuman, you have a medium ugly appeal that is exactly what a lot of really hot girls want in 2024. 100% it’s status and low inhib that will make the difference for you, don’t worry about shit like how high your eyebrows are. 100% there’s guys with your exact look fucking giga Stacys tonight, at parties in LA, NYC, etc. You should be status maxing.

Eyebrow thing is anomalous asf remove Dat

And spider tattoo? Explain the meaning :forcedsmile:

Ur chin dont look like Its forward grown? Am tripping?

What race was she? Some white foids hate ethnic men to the point they see all of them as subhuman but if the girl is ethnic she cannot say that because she must be "ugly too".

Why are you forcibly giving yourself that gay underbite like you have a dick from within forcing your jaw outwards?

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
You look gay because of that physique, necklace, earrings and piercing

Your skin quality is horrible, you just need to get rid of everything that makes you look gay and quit being a skincel

rate

IMG 2382

Tattoos are fire tho, crazy appeal. Vinnie hacker type shi

Why are you forcibly giving yourself that gay underbite like you have a dick from within forcing your jaw outwards?
bro what, i literally have a overbite, i wasnt giving myself an underbite at all, if ur talking about my side profile picture i was just raising my head slightly, thats about it, i wasnt giving myself an underbite, thats just how i look bro

What race was she? Some white foids hate ethnic men to the point they see all of them as subhuman but if the girl is ethnic she cannot say that because she must be "ugly too".
i have no idea, she larped being 3 different people sending picture of pretty tiktok girls saying it was her LMAO, her looks remain unknown

bro what, i literally have a overbite, i wasnt giving myself an underbite at all, if ur talking about my side profile picture i was just raising my head slightly, thats about it, i wasnt giving myself an underbite, thats just how i look bro
Fix ur overbite. Thats is killing ur harmony.

rate

Bro what

This looks cringe

rate

MTN

Jfl at the probably millions of foids gathering outside the gates of .org.

Anyways you’re not a subhuman, you have a medium ugly appeal that is exactly what a lot of really hot girls want in 2024.
Why is that so and who the fuck wants chad?

rate

404 chin projection

She lied U look good ur high mtn

Too many accesories she might think you're a faggot. The main problem I see is the chin, it's too big. Fraud with beard or a goatee like FunkyFlamingo The Autistic Orgcel.

Appealmaxxed, she’s bullshitting

bro just out here with his cock out and shiii :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616

Users who are viewing this thread

Back