Some foids I had a crush on in the past

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the chinese 🇨🇳
Not including any foids from real life, but rather some foids I learned about searching for them in the internet

Bar Rafaeli

Bar Refaeli1 1000x1444

There was a time in my life I was really into jewish culture and the jewish people as a whole, even learned how to sing Hava Nagila :Comfy:

At that time I also discovered about most popular jewish models around the world, and I jaw Bar Rafaeli as a goddess on earth.

Stanimira Koleva

Atlanto med

Bulgarian model, when I was really into race and shit I used to post the atlanto-mediterranean race in a pedestal, and she was basically my atlanto-med queen.

Alyssa Bustamante

My main crush when I wanted to go ER, how darktriad she was and her anglo looks got me at the time.

Chantal Kelly

Chantal Kelly

HQNP french yé-yépopmaxxed girl, was really into her around the time Yé-Yé Pop was the main genre of music i liked to listen to.

Mars Argo

I had a crush on her before any of the girls I listed here, was simply really drawn into her whole vibe + looks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Not including any foids from real life, but rather some foids I learned about searching for them in the internet

Bar Rafaeli

View attachment 1722197

There was a time in my life I was really into jewish culture and the jewish people as a whole, even learned how to sing Hava Nagila :Comfy:

At that time I also discovered about most popular jewish models around the world, and I jaw Bar Rafaeli as a goddess on earth.

Stanimira Koleva

View attachment 1722202

Bulgarian model, when I was really into race and shit I used to post the atlanto-mediterranean race in a pedestal, and she was basically my atlanto-med queen.

Alyssa Bustamante

View attachment 1722205

My main crush when I wanted to go ER, how darktriad she was and her anglo looks got me at the time.

Chantal Kelly

View attachment 1722207

HQNP french yé-yépopmaxxed girl, was really into her around the time Yé-Yé Pop was the main genre of music i liked to listen to.

Mars Argo

I had a crush on her before any of the girls I listed here, was simply really drawn into her whole vibe + looks.

First one got fucked by a finnpig she’s rotted from the inside out

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
what did she do?
She brutally killed her 9 years old neighbor purely because she wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone, and even had the guts to say the whole thing was "enjoyable" :Comfy:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
all ugly but the first one (y)