Some Foids Love Bums! (& Sex Offenders)

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Joined
Sep 9, 2018
Posts
5,657
Reputation
5,449
Dudes looking back. I can recall so many instances of a foid liking a straight up bum (no car no job no house ect.)

Whats up with this? Is this a fetish of some sort? Or do they do it to have more power in a relationship?


 
He's black maybe he has a big dick :blackpill:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
legit
@Nibba told me he has anal fetish. He asks his gf to put a dyldo and fuck him after he fucked her. I think its the sperg
 
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
legit
@Nibba told me he has anal fetish. He asks his gf to put a dyldo and fuck him after he fucked her. I think its the sperg
I told u the opposite. Anal is disgusting
 
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
legit
@Nibba told me he has anal fetish. He asks his gf to put a dyldo and fuck him after he fucked her. I think its the sperg
???
 
  • +1
Reactions: HorseFace and Deleted member 56
wow thsi is becoming a rare thread
 
wow thsi is becoming a rare thread

277.jpg
 
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
his gf prolly doesnt finger her ass and there are little shits inside the hole that remain visible
srs:feelshmm:
Jesus Christ Tony enough
 

Similar threads

iqletlowtest
Replies
15
Views
35
jp212
jp212
Fridx
Replies
21
Views
143
Fridx
Fridx
HappyChud
Replies
5
Views
51
HappyChud
HappyChud
Mooks Laxx
Replies
0
Views
39
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
Z
Replies
1
Views
111
Petsmart
Petsmart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top